Miracles In December

It's My Turn To Cry

Song Suggestion:It's My Turn To Cry & Miracles In December

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa,What time are you coming home today? Krystal-Noona invited us over to her house for dinner,"You asked only recieving a sigh from the guy over the other line.

"Late,i think i will reach home around 11:30 pm.Don't wait for me,"

You bit your lip preventing to let sniffling sound to be heard by him.Today is your 8th Anniversary and obviously Christmas."Ne,take care,"You hunged up and started to cry.Just break up already,My subconcious told me.

NO! YES! I HATE YOU! As you were fighting with your subconcious,you didn't notice the time.It was 8:30 pm and it's time for your dinner with Krystal.You texted her telling to eat without you cause today,she will wait for Chanyeol.You decided to go to the park nearby your house to realese some stress.

Does he have an affair? No he won't have one..He loves me..That was what you thought.. You fell asleep at the park.. RING RING! Your phone rang causing you to wake up.It was Chanyeol.You ignored it and that was when you caused him stress.He looked for you everywhere.He texted you but you ignored as you were still angry.Until he sent a message that made you quickly went home.

Be home now or i will call the police to find you and make sure they arrest me for not taking care of you.

"IM HOME! CHANYEOL OPPA!" You shouted.You ran to the room you and Chanyeol share only to find him sleeping."Chanyeol oppa,im home," "Im hungry," "I will go cook for you,"

you walked to the kitchen and started cooking for him.It was midnight and he still haven't wished you for did any skinship.Suddenly you felt two familiar warm arms wrapped around your waist.

"Gomawo," He said,you only hummed in response. "Happy 8th Anniversary babe," Tears formed at the side of your side. "Merry Christmas" You answered avoiding what he said.All of a sudden he knelt down and said "To my lovely girlfriend,Song Hye Rim,Will you take this precious ring and marry this crazy,pabo and handsome Chanyeol?" You couldn't hold the tears and just let them flow and nod.That was it. You are going to have a family soon.

 

4 Years Later...

"Hara! Get here and help eomma please?" 

"Araseo!"

"Hyun Joo! Come and play with appa soccer?"

"Yay! Bye Hara" He did a mehrong to Hara,your daughter.You now have twins.Hara is more of a mummy's girl and Hyun Joo was a daddy's Son. You appreciate ld Chanyeol for marrying you 4 years ago if not you would have died of depression.

[OKAY! Im done! Merry Christmas!]