Reality

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[24.12.2013]

 

 

Is morning now, I know, eventhough the sky still dark, the sun just prepare to show itself from the horizon. I know, 'caused I started used to be awake at the time people usually used to sleep. Yeah, I'm in insomnia, started on the day you leave my dorm. This is the first time in my life to stay awake at night.

I open my tired eyelids slowly, your pillow, the pillow that still have your sense, is the first thing I saw. I lift up my arm and smooth the pillow. Purple cover. While mine is yellow. So not match, I know. I chuckled softly on that.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

"Yah... Wae..." You whined cutely, while hugging your pillow. Pouted your lips cutely.

"What?" I said in monotone while changing my bed sheet.

"Why you change it to yellow??" You complained, while tugged the bed sheet I hold.

"Cause I like yellow." I chuckled.

"Yah, can't you follow mine for once? I'm your girlfriend..." Your voice from loud turned into low tone, I almost let the last part slipped away, if I didn't pay attention on it. I smile on what you claimed yourself as.

"But you lose the bet, Taenggoo-ah..." I tried hard to hold my giggle.

"Duh... If I know you played the trick on that, I gonna smash you." You sulking while puffed your cute cubby cheeks.

"Why should I while I know my girlfriend is in racing game?" I giggled.

"yyiissshhh... You're so mean!! I dun want my pillow is with that ugly banana colour..." I laughed so hard on how you act like a sulking kid. Anyway, that suit your baby looked so much.

"Don't laugh!" You launched and pinched me down made me lied on the bed on by back.

"Ahahaaaaa... I can't, while I still have the picture on how you screams like a mad Ahjumma while playing the racing game just now. So epic!!!" Oh, I feel like laughed my tears out already.

"hmmm... How bout..." Your expression changed into a sly one.

"What?"

"I get you a kiss and you let me have my purple pillow cover back." You said in fast speed.

"Huh?" My brain still tried to catch up, you already placed yours to meet my lips. Kissed me in passionate, always made me dazzling on that.

"Yeahhh!!! I got my purple back!!" You beamed your brightest tooth grin to me while I still tried to recover.

"Yah, cheater!"

is too late, you always got what you want from me, never fall for that. Now we have our bed sheet with yellow matching with purple. Sound so weird. And so not match. But I like it.

 

*Flashback ended*

 

 

 

I stand up and leave my bed, the bed that I used to feel it is a bit quite small for both of us, as we always squeezed together at night, which always ended up bickering that each other are too fat caused the bed not enough space , until we were tired, drove into the dreamland, cuddling with each other just to prevent from drop to the floor and also shared the warmth in the chill weather. Now, I found that it quite big for a person alone. That's funny while I found that I been eating up by lonely. But I will try to endure it. I promised you already, right?

 

 

 

*Flashback*

I'm lying on my bed, flatly, waiting for you to jump onto the bed and join me beside, as usual. But, tonight you didin't do what you like to do, instead of jump onto the bed, you lying yourself beside me slowly and not as enegetic as usual. I know something bothering you. But instead of asking, I pulled you into my arms, made you rest on my chest while I just smoothing your back with my hand, as usual, wait patiently until you willing to share your problem. This is what you want, what you need, what always made you feel comfortable.

We shared the silent for few moment, I almost drift into slumberland.

"Sica..." Almost, but not yet, since you finally uttered.

"Hmmm?" I hummed as an answered to you. Stil tried hard to catch my soul, and put it back to me.

"Daddy had comfirmed the date already." Ok, All my soul literally back to me now. Of course i know what date you mentioned on. The date you gonna departure to UK for further studies. The date that me and you not willing for. The date that you not gonna be mine anymore. The date that Kim Taeyeon no longer under the tittle of 'Jessica Jung's property'. Do I feel a pang on my heart? Hell yeah, If I said no, that's a big lie, OK? I did felt a huge pang in my heart.

"When?" I took a deep breath, and you know that I'm hurt as you placed your palm on my chest, the spot that my heart is, smoothing it, as tried to smooth away my pain. You always know me well.

"Two weeks after." You murmured, while nuzzled your nose on the crook of my neck, you do that 'cause you know I like it. Two weeks. Not too long and not too short for us to prepare ourselves to be apart.

"Ah... two week after I gonna be a 'valuable share' in open market already." I let out a chuckle, tried to light up the mood.

"Yah! Not that only you be the one, me too! A y single lady that available in the market." You slapped me on chest, and pulled up from my arms, staring at me, with you narrowed your round cute eyes.

That's the way we always be, instead of be so into that ing sad emotional, we had promised to each other that we gonna use a joyful way to face this day. Yeah, both of us known that this day will come to us, started from the day-one we decided to be in an item, since both of us know that we can't make any decision or sound anything when it deal with our future. Our future had been planned by our parents since the day we born.

"Oh yeah? Then congratulation to you, short-legs dork," I tried to grin widely, even the heart still yelling that it's so damn hurt.

"Yah! Is not like you owned a pair of oh-so-long legs!" Another playful slap I earned from you.

"Longer than you is enough already." I giggled. 

"Stop made fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter