Here Once More

Here Once More

 

December 25, 2013

               JAEJOONG's POV

I walked out of my room, feeling lazy and dead. I feel sober from last night’s 12 bottles of beer. Who would’ve thought that I would still be able to get up this early in the morning to be greeted by the day of Christmas. I knew I should’ve went to my parent’s house and spent the Christmas Eve there. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to freshen up my throat from the taste of liquor. I grabbed my phone and read all the Christmas greetings from my family, friends and fans. Happy Holidays they said, however all these feels like just another day that I need to get through. I sighed and went to my room and laid my body over my bed with my eyes gazing through my white ceiling. “It’s Christmas but why do I feel empty?” I said to myself.

 

               CHANGMIN's POV

What is this? What is this slimy feeling on my face? I opened my eyes and saw my dog my face. I smiled and cuddled my dog to my bed. I got up from my bed and went to the living room to greet my family a good morning. I saw my little sister dragging a huge plastic bag which seems to be filled with dozens of gifts.

“Those are for who?” I asked.

“For you obviously.”

“You got me all those? Whoa! Thanks my pretty little sis!”

“Don’t get your hopes up, these are from your fans.”

“Oh, fans…”

“There seems to be some gifts from International fans…”

“Okay.”

“Aren’t you happy?”

“I’m happy. I just feel weird today. I’ll go back to my room.”

I took a deep breath as I entered my room and grabbed my phone from the table beside my bed and dialled a number.

 

               YOOCHUN's POV

“This is for Yoowhan!” I said as I lifted my gift for him. He took it from my hands and opened it with suspicious eyes. I giggled a bit as I watched him open it up. I wondered if he would like what I got for him. I mean he always does but it’s always different when I hear him say ‘thank you’ and how much he likes what I got him.

“Hyung!” he exclaimed.

“What?”

“It’s so nice! I really like it! Thank you so much!” he said with a huge smile on his face.

“I’m glad you liked the Cartier bracelet I got you.”

I looked over my shoulder and saw my mom smiling at us. I don’t know but this could be the best Christmas ever. I feel happy and my family’s happy but suddenly it feels different, there’s something that’s missing. I shrugged myself of the thought and smiled at my mom as I showed her my gift for her.

 

               JUNSU's POV

I stretched my arms as I walked into our house. I greeted as loud as I could so my family could hear my arrival. My mom rushed her way to me and hugged me tight. I showed her the cake that I brought from her favourite shop. She took the cake from my hands and led me to the dining room with a whole feast right in front of me. I talked a lot about my work and the things that I had to finish before I could even come and visit them for Christmas. My dad smiled at me and said not to mention about work since it’s going to be a family day for us and we’ll only talk about those that made use happy. Junho, who was standing up and holding the bottle of white wine on his hands suddenly said “Yeah, like the coming 10th anniversary of TVXQ.” It suddenly turned silent for a split second. I smiled and realized that it’s going to be the day after this.

 

               YUNHO's POV

My phone rang as I was taking my morning coffee. It was Changmin calling me. I answered him and greeted him happy holidays. He greeted me and talked to me for some time but he sounded cold. I wondered what was wrong with my member, my younger brother. He told me that he just felt weird when he woke up and saw all the gifts. I made fun of him and told him that he’s just upset because he got fewer gifts than he used to. I never expected it but he said I was right. I mean, what did he mean that I’m right? He sighed as he talked to me. I knew something was wrong but he just doesn’t know what it really is. I told him that I had to go because I had to greet my family too. He agreed and ended the call.

My heart felt heavy, it felt like it would sink any minute then. I don’t know but there’s this feeling inside of me that tells me that I’m alone even though  I have my family with me. I feel weird, empty and that something is missing.

 

DECEMBER 26, 2013 – TVXQ’s 10th Anniversary

                “HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TVXQ!” shouts the crowd in front of Yunho and Changmin. The two smiled as they held each other’s hand. The fans cheered for them louder and louder that it became deafening yet, it was the most beautiful sound to their ears, the warm and never-ending cheers of the fans they had spent 10 years with.

 Changmin looked at the crowd, eyes glistening from the over-whelming feelings. He looked at each of the fans who was present, till there was something that caught his eyes.  His heart felt heavy, slowly, the tears from his eyes fell as he saw Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu sitting with the rest of the crowd, waving their hands towards them. Yunho, who was standing beside him looked at the latter and wondered about the tears from his eyes. Changmin covered his face with his hands as he cried harder and harder. Yunho wrapped his arms around Changmin to comfort him. “Hyung, they’re here.” Changmin whispered to Yunho.

Yunho looked back to the crowd and searched for s. He smiled and while holding Changmin’s hand he ran his way through the sea of fans towards s. The other 3 stood up from their sits and met the other two half way. The fans moved aside to give way for the 5 to have the moment for their own.

“You came…” Yunho said.

“Why wouldn’t we?” Jaejoong said

Jaejoong hugged Changmin who was crying harder and harder for every word that was being said, then the 3 others made their way to hug the 2 who was already hugging each other. The hug felt like it stopped time and emptied the whole venue just for the 5 of them. When they let go, each had tears running down their faces. Junsu teased Changmin who was still sobbing endlessly. Yoochun wiped the tears from his face and pulled Changmin’s hands off of his face and wiped the tears running off.

“Our most evil maknae, why are you crying?” Yoochun asked.

“I..I..I..I really miss you guys.” Changmin said shyly.

“We missed you too. Are we good now?”

“I’ve forgiven you guys a long time ago. There’s no conflict that’s greater than our friendship.”

“I’m sorry.”

Yunho grabbed the hands of s and lead them to the stage with a huge smile on his face, a smile that’s truly genuine, a smile where true happiness is felt upon. As the 5 of them reached the stage, Yunho took the microphone from the staff who ran off to hand it over to him. He took a deep breath and wiped off the tears the kept on running down his face. He looked at the crowd and smiled.

“Who would’ve thought that this day would come? Who would’ve thought that we will reunite this way? I know that a lot of you have been waiting for the day that I would reunite my members just like what I said before. I know I have been a failure at that, but I would just like to.. to.. to..” he said as again, his tears starts to run down his face. “I’d like to tell everyone that I’m really thankful because everyone has been with me, with us all this time. At the very least, I’ve reunited the 5 of us to this stage.”

“Don’t cry~ Don’t cry~” the fans chanted for them.

Jaejoong asked for the microphone from Yunho and began saying words of his own. “I miss you! I miss Cassiopeia! I miss everyone! Why are words not enough to express how much joy I am feeling right now? I know I did wrong too for leaving you guys behind but on this day forward, I’d like to tell you, my members, that no one will ever be left behind. We’re back on track this way.” He said with a smile on his face.

It was one of the most beautiful sight that one could see. The fans that filled the venue sobbed as they witnessed one of history’s most heart-warming reunion. One of the most anticipated reunion of all time. The ones who came for only the two members froze their grounds as they saw how meaningful and alive the friendship of the 5 was. The ones who came with divided love realized that they were wrong from all this time. It was a moment of letting go, a moment of starting over again. No lies, no jokes, it was the 5 of them together again, once more.

The five of them stood in the middle of the stage and smiled with the best smile they could ever wear.

“Youngwoong Jaejoong Hwaiting!” they started.

“Micky Yoochun Hwaiting!”

“Uknow Yunho Hwaiting!”

“Choikang Changmin Hwaiting!” they paused as they giggled a bit and continued

“Dong Bang Shin Ki Hwaiting!” All the members except Junsu laughed at what they did.

“Eh? You missed one more!” Junsu protested, annoyed.

The 4 others looked at one another and agreed to do it.

“Xi..” Junsu started

“BigEast Cassiopeia Hwaiting!” the other 4 continued and laughed endlessly at Junsu.

 

_________________

Author's Note: I haven't done any fics for the longest time but i got really inspired so, i made this new account and this new fic. I hope you guys like it and i'd like to greet everyone a Merry Merry Christmas and Happy TVXQ Anniversary! :D