Ch2

Ultimate Challenge

Ch2

“Eunmi, can you answer the question no.31?” Teacher Park asked Eunmi who’s writing down her novel, her attention focused on her pad.

“Eunmi? Eunmi? LEE EUNMI! DO YOU HEAR ME” that awaked Eunmi from her wonder land of Kingdom.

“h-huh?” she glanced up. Her classmates giggled among themselves

“can you answer the question no.31? hmm?”

“umm. The answer is-“ Eunmi said her expression seems like she’s thinking deep. But inside she was dooming, ‘oh my god who was that teacher, what subject did he teach oh god why pick me?’

“don’t know the answer?”

“yes, sir” she said as she said that everyone started to laugh.

“do you have your book?”

“yeah?”

“so then can’t you see there’s no question no 31? Are your eyes impaired Eunmi?”

“no”

The teacher got closer to her. “what are you doing in my class Eunmi? May I see it?”

That question made Eunmi go stiff ‘Oh god no! there’s rated M going in there. Wait but that’s in Japanese, he can’t read them’ Eunmi smiled and relaxed at his thought

“let me see” the teacher said as he took her pad “wow it’s in Japanese, ‘Jun walked away from there as soon as possible, running back to Kousuke’s apartment complex, as soon as Kousuke opened he forcefully kissed him, his hands yanking on his collar of his uniform shirt’?”

Everyone laughed

‘oh god I’m dead, how the hell can he read?’

“his s were hard and deep, Jun moaned out loud ‘aaahhh’ ‘uuungh’”

‘ok be calm Eunmi, this is so embarrassing’ Eunmi was so embarrassed. Nobody knew his secret except his bestfriend and family and now why school???

“So you were doing this in my class. After class, detention. Got it?” the teacher said and walked out.

She was so doomed.

The class ended. God it must’ve been his worst day of life.

Tiffany then got to her seat, petting her head.

“wow didn’t know you were like that, Eunmi, what a shame. So you were writing those things in class, were you wet?” Tiffany said everyone laughed at what she said

“what a erted little mind” everyone in the class made fun of her. “and it was gay one too, what a wicked mind”

“do you imagine us between each other like that? So disgusting” it was now time for boys turn to say.

“I didn’t knew she was this psycho” everyone was making fun of her.

“Hey are you guys a little too far?” Junhee said as he got up.

“oppa why are you defending her”

“It’s not like she did any harm”

“it’s ok Junhee. Tiffany for your information yes my mind is wicked filled with those things. But it’s better than out yourself to all the boys out there in school doesn’t it? Even the teacher, don’t think I don’t know what Mr. Park and you did in teachers room. Or you in toilet room- oh yeah I think I have to stop because there’s no end to your dirty story” she said blurted out everything. Tiffany looked like she was about to blow out in anger and embarrassment

“and you said disgusting? You don’t know half of my story so shut up”

She said it all and got out of her class. For entire day, she was on the rooftop, lying on the cement floor, looking at the sky.  

She was already used to the people who made fun of her hobby. When her family knew it last year, she came out and said it herself that she like . She couldn’t forever hide her manga in her bag all the time, or underneath her bed, or on the top of book drawer. First they didn’t understand and scold her few times, but it wasn’t that long that they were angry, they soon accepted her. And even her homophophic brother. He tried to understand it because he knew he can’t be long angry to her sister.

“well who cares about them” she said it out loud. It’s not like her classmate has to understand her.

“hey what are you doing here, I have been looking for you everywhere” a voice behind said, she sat up and look at the direction of the other. It was Junhee. But why was he doing here?

“why are you here?”

“I already said it didn’t I, that I have been looking for you”

“why?”

“I thought you would be lonely”

“heh, naahh I’m not that lonely” she smiled a little

“sorry about the guys, they didn’t mean it”

“no I want them to mean it cause I said cruel words to them too…”

“…so what you were writing in class, was it you know like that-“

“it’s novel”

“…”

“meaning gay novel, boyxboy, boyslove”

“mmm, what is it about it then?”

“it’s about unrequited love of an boy who has got crush on someone he shouldn’t love- wait why am I telling you this? Aren’t you disgusted like the others?” Eunmi asked, Junhee shook his head

“so it’s an unrequited love, tell me more” Junhee said

“well if you want… they are in that relationship”

“what relationship”

“>///< you know that”

“what?” Junhee found it amusing. As he more. Junhee always thought Eunmi was a quiet and gentle girl, because last year she wasn’t in her class and they haven’t talked even once. But last week she found Eunmi laughing as he was reading something, he actually thought Eunmi can’t smile because he hadn’t seen her smile ever since she’s in her class, when everyone in his class wanted to befriend with him, only Eunmi was kinda cold to her.

“oh got I’m not telling”

“ok ok I understand. But why do you like this kind of thing?”

“you mean ? Well it’s not like I wanted to like this from the start, it’s just because I like it. Is there any other reason to it, tell me, because I don’t know, If I know I would’ve already knew how to quit it. It’s like black hole that you in. You get it?”

Junhee smiled “I think I get it”

They passed the afternoon talking about a lot of things, but mostly Eunmi was doing the talking as she was telling her idea, and what she thought about gay rights.

“You know I think every girl likes things”

“why?”

“I don’t know isn’t it cute to look at flower 2 boys together, I mean they like it inside, but that don’t show it outside. It’s weird…”

“well I guess”

“but do you know what’s more weird?”

“what?”

“you…”

“huh? Why me?”

“because, you’re guy. And doesn’t guys hates it when a girl talks about gay stuffs”

“not really…”

“you won’t hate it unless you’re gay hahaha” Eunmi blurted out jokingly then started  laughing

“but what if I am” Junhee said it not so loudly but it was enough to catch it.

“w-what?”

“maybe I might be gay…”

And then Eunmi’s nose bleed.

“hey are you ok?”

She was in shock for moment. But then a creepy smile appeared on her face as she started imagining things.

“is it weird?”

Eunmi shook her head and said “NO IT’S AWESOME!!!! You should've told me earlier. Ok from now on we're soo gonna have to be friends” and then she started blurting about the things she had in mind that she will make Junhee her next novel lead role.

And well their start of friendship goes like this but will it be friendship like Eunmi thought it would be…

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

-------------------------------------------------

TBC

not re-edited 

Comment and Sub :3