Ch 1

Ultimate Challenge

“aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” a girl with wavy long hair with Woolim high school’s uniform, shoot tiredly as she sat on the rooftop cement floor. Not girly like.

“what is it now, Eunmi” her best friend since middle school said

“I’m going to be death, I need my dose” she said as she lay back on the cement with her whole body

“what? Your mom forbid you reading manga?”

“worse. She kept them in her safe who knows where they are and threatened me” Eunmi whined

“how?”

“Jimin, she said she will burn them if I won’t pass the final exam uwaaahhhhh” Eunmi almost cried as she said it

“omg, Ms. Lee is very angry with you this time huh? But just buy another ones or borrow from mine”

“I could do that but but… my precious baby! My precious autographed baby. You know that I go all the way to Japan to sign those thing, not only that, it’s not just any other mangaka It’s Sekaiichi Hatsukoi’s author!!!! MY LIFE MENTOR!!! Do you know any idea how much I worked my off to get those, I used this finger like crazy! I wrote until my mind got heavy! And do you have any idea how much hard it was to make them that Publishing Company to accept my boys novel?”

Eunmi said whining going at it again how she worked hard. Well but that was the truth, she worked hard to get autograph, but each time she failed. So the only hope was she could write one of her own, why write? Because she can’t draw well, hell it’s bad from kindergardens. She write her novel without eating anything and not sleeping whole months, that’s little bit extragating.

“okok I get it this crazy fujoshi minded is going on it again”

“like you’re not”

“well I haven’t forgiven you for not giving me any autographs!!”

“you’re not fan of mine plus I didn’t met Fujisaki Kou /a famous mangaka/”

“okok” Jimin said defeated “but why so early, I mean, final exam is going to be in third year finals and winter, we’re only second years” Jimin said matter of factly

“that’s what I’m talking about, god I don’t understand my mom”

Their talk was interrupted when they heard loud shrieking voice that could be heard from the gates to rooftop.

“oh god” Jimin said slamming her face in her hand

“well here they go again”

A male student body walked delicately as he walked, as soon as his shadow is present on school there would be those girls whose fanning over the boy.

“that boy obviously feels uncomfortable why don’t they just leave him alone” Eunmi said “he’s obviously the uke”

“hahahaha what?” Jimin said laughing at what her friend said

“I mean look at Junhee, he’s so delicate, like silk and his personality is like of an angel. Just remember his birthdate 10.04 an angel” Eunmi said “but why are they chasing after him”

“well, maybe because he’s good looking, smart and he dances well and sings too” Jimin said

As they finished their sentence, another boy jumped in the picture as he placed his arms around Junhee, no other than Yoon Yoonjae

A mischievous smile creeped on as her fujoshi mind progressed

“hiihii, Yoonhee couple”

“tell me about it”

“Yoonjae is the seme”

“Junhee is the uke”

“Junhee like Yoonjae”

“Yoonjae doesn’t know”

“aww it’s one sided love”

“I bet they could be hot when they got on bed”

“do you think Junhee is begger

“that could be soo hot”

“I wonder how much rounds they will do”

“and the position”

Ok here they go again assuming things. Their life was basically on things, they were hard fujoshis, hard core lovers. Manga, anime, drama, movie, novel, fanfic name it they watched it read it, any couple would do, as long as they are , boyxboy, bromances, gay love /they don’t totally like gay word/ well they are hard fujoshis in God mode.

That’s what them united though, Eunmi was the one who got into world innocently as she accidently was reading manga which turned out to be boyxboy manga in the end of it, as ochinchin popped when the uke was turned around, while taking from behind.

Ok, that mental image was too much for a girl who’s 14. But from those days she couldn’t forgot those image, and well that only gotten worse and worse as she started reading manga, got addicted to it. And that’s the story, Jimin was totally innocent child, but got molested by none other than Eunmi.

And there was no backing out if you fallen into this deep hole.

“missionary is good”

“no that’s so old, it should be-“

~Ring, ring, ring~

Their talk was interrupted when the school bells rang off

“ugh, guess have to go to class”

“yeah”

They  got up, their school bags on their shoulder, walked to second floor together, their classes are not same, this year Eunmi was class 2-1, Jinmi was 2-4.

“guess see you around break, tell me more about the moments! /means yoonhee couple moment/ And don’t forget to finish the next chapter/chapter which is Eunmi's next novel/” Jimin said as she parted away from her best friend

“I’ll try” Eunmi said smirking

‘ what should I write, I ran out of ideas’ Eunmi thought as she walked over to her class, with her heads down. until she bumped into someone.

“ahh, sorry” the other person said

“see where you’re going” she mumbled out, as she not even bothering to apologize.

She then remembered her conversation with Jimin just now, ‘the begger, one sided, begger, begger, beggar, beggar love yes yes, yes! The beggar kind of love yes, that’s it!!!! The uke loves the seme but seme doesn’t they do hard core stuffs but still yes heart aching love! I have to change my new novel into something like this!’

She was too giddy that she didn’t hear someone calling him, until she was yanked around by force, by some nice manicured fingers.

“yah! You don’t you know how to apologize?”

“huh? Who are you?”

“w-what? You don’t know me? I’m Tiffany”

“sorry I’m not interested in girls”

“who said I’m interested in you, you nerd”

“then let go of your hand I wanna sit, you’re interrupting” Eunmi said coldly ‘interrupting my muse you you better get lost, right now’ she thought

“anyway, you just bumped into Junhee oppa, you should apologize when you are the one who bumped into him, not Junhee oppa”

“Junhee?” as Eunmi looked behind there was Junhee already surrounded by girls. “Hey, Junhee do I have to?” she said bluntly

“u-uh? A-aniya, gwenchana” Junhee said

“see, he’s fine, plus he’s man, he’s not Chinese ancient vase,  you don’t have to go here and there to catch him up if he falls” Eunmi said as she sat down, searching her pad from her backpack.

“here it is” Eunmi said happily

Tiffany stood there shocked for sec, as she about to spat something, Eunmi looked up looking blankly at her. Then to Junhee, “hey Junhee sorry about earlier” she threw apology word to Junhee who just nodded and his left side of his lip curled up.

He took his seat which is one row from Eunmi at the back, glanced at her and to the teacher that’s entering the classroom

Eunmi didn’t even bother to listen to what the teacher said, as she wrote down her ideas, she then looked at Junhee’s back. Her imagination running wild.

“You’re my target for my next novel” she whispered as she smirked her eyes on Junhee 

"bang~" as she shoot Junhee with her finger