I swear that girl is thirsty

Enchanted

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

“Ugh shut up” I shifted myself up and turned off the alarm on my phone.

10:45 am

“Damn why is the alarm so freaking late?” I’m late for the first day of class back from the break.

I quickly grabbed for a random pair of jeans and a maroon v-neck. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom.

“Mom! Why didn’t you wake me…” I cried out.

Oh it’s 10 am she already left.

I ran down to the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, a cup of orange juice and ran out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I burst into the classroom and all eyes fell on me. Well god damn.

“Eun Ji why are you so late?” Ms. Goldstein asked with a stern look. Although she had a stern look, it looked more as if she was pitying me, it’s pretty damn funny.

“Sorry miss, I overslept” I replied looking down at my toms.

“Well next time you know what’ll happen right Ms. Jung?” She said turning back to the board.

“Right I do miss” I grumbled as I walked to my seat.

“Okay class let’s continue, anyone know the history of…”

I looked at the empty seat next to me that was supposed to be occupied by Na Eun, clunk nugget probably overslept like me. Let me tell you, Na Eun can’t even be woken up by a bullhorn.

I turned around to get my books and pencils out but then a name hit me.

Baekhyun.

Wait Baekhyun?

Then everything came rushing back to me, like a long lost memory.

The masquerade, the masks, the fall, the kiss…oh the kiss. It was like a puzzle that was finally put together in my brain. Even though the kiss was definitely enchanting, honestly after we abruptly left the ball I hadn’t given it a thought. Not that day or the next…or the day after that. Actually I almost forgot about it, but why think about it now?

“Eun Ji, please concentrate. First you came in late, now your back is facing me please pay attention” Ms. Goldstein hissed.

I was so lost in thought I didn’t even know I was still in the middle of unpacking.

Great.

I turned around to see a paper on my desk. I looked around to see who placed it on my desk and Krystal caught my eye. She signaled me to open the piece of paper, so I did. I opened it up and it read

Are you okay?

I looked back at her and gave her two thumbs up. She smiled and turned back to Ms. Goldstein and the topic of one of the many wars in history. Honestly I was too tired to care. American War, Civil War what’s the difference?

The whole period passed by in a blur and the bell finally rang. I quickly packed up my stuff and speed walked out of the room. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Krystal.

“Eun Ji you have to tell me about what happened over break” Krystal smiled.

“It was good” I replied back a little too quickly for my liking. I mean I am pretty bad under pressure. I swear every time Krystal asked me a question it felt as if I was being interviewed for the cops.

“Oh so it was good” Krystal replied emphasizing good, “I bet something else happened that was better than a good”

The first thing that popped into my mind was Baekhyun and the kiss.

“No of course not why would you think that?” Man I’m sure my face read lie lie lie lie.

“Don’t try to lie to me I have all the proof” Krystal read through me holding up her Blackberry “You were with a cute guy” she held up a picture of a girl and a guy ….wait no that was me a Baekhyun. That was when Baekhyun had bowed and held his hand out to me.

Man that moment was too cute.

“You’re totally smiling” Krystal giggled as she pointed to the corners of my mouth that had curved.

I quickly wiped the smile off my face.

“Wait so how’d you get that photo?”

“Facebook of course” she smiled proudly, “Na Eun posted it”

Na Eun, I swear that girl has too many death wishes. Her first death wish was when she dyed my hair green.

Green.

She was too lucky that the dye wasn’t permanent.

“So how did you meet Mr. Cutie?” Krystal smirked.

“Nothing much, he just came up to talk to me” I explained hoping my face was totally not turning into a tomato.

“Yeah okay sure” Krystal giggled.

Man this girl is nosy.

*RIIIIINNGGGG*

“That’s the bell, I better get going, don’t wanna be late again” I called out as I ran towards my next class making sure Krystal couldn’t ask me anymore questions.

“I WILL HEAR THE STORY” Krystal yelled out.

Oh lord, I won’t hear the end of this.

I walked into my classroom and sat in my seat. Woo hoo Calculus, can you guys detect the sarcasm dripping off my words?

The bell had rung and I was walking to my locker.

“Minho” I heard Ji Won whine in her babyish voice. When will this girl learn to grow up? And not to trust her plastic surgeon? I swear she looked more plastic than a mannequin.

Minho was standing right next to her enjoying the attention. Well he was a male, and all males do that around Ji Won’s body.

“When does her next plastic surgery begin?” I heard Na Eun snicker, “Morning sunshine”

I turned around to see a smiling Na Eun, “Morning cupcake”

“I know I know I overslept, but how was your sleep?” she asked looking back at Minho and Ji Won.

“Good…until my alarm woke me up at 10:30” I giggled.

“10:30? Finally Ms. Perfect isn’t all that perfect anymore” Na Eun grinned.

I was about to respond back but a voice called…and a very familiar annoying one.

Ji Won.

“Ji Eun!” Ji Won screeched out. I swear that was her mating call.

“Ji Eun! HI!” she said with Min Ho grasping her hand.

“uhm…hi?” I responded turning back to my lockers. I made sure to send Na Eun an S.O.S message.

“Anyways, so I heard you went on an awesome trip for the break”

She was trying to get something out of this conversation. I better watch out. I’ve heard so many rumors about Ji Won asking girls something, and somehow coincidentally the same week the girls lost their boyfriends…I wonder why? .

“I guess you could call it awesome” I murmured.

It then hit me, the photo. I groaned silently to myself and made sure to send a glare towards Na Eun. I swear she better be writing her will by now.

“Let’s cut to the chase hun, who’s the guy? Who is it Ji Eun? He seems our age…and hot” Ji Won smirked and her eyes got wide…hungry…hungry for a certain Casanova.

“First of all Ji Won” I hissed, “my name is Eun Ji, let’s get that straight”

“Eun Ji, Ji Eun is there a difference?” Ji Won batted her eyelashes.

If she was gonna play this game so was I.

“Anyway, he was cute, hot, strong, playful and guess what…” I told her laughing on the inside. I’m enjoying watching Min Ho’s eyes widen in horror as Ji Won’s eyes widen in hunger. While I was describing someone that Min Ho thinks Ji Won will get, both of them are wrong, Baekhyun would never be near here.

“he was the hottest one in the room” I told her with my eyes wide open to make it more dramatic.

I glanced to Ji Won to see if she caught on to what I was doing. She totally knew, she was also trying to hold back her laughter behind her books.

“When he kissed my hands it was as if I was in heaven” I sighed heavily.

“Where is this guy? Where is he Eun Ji?!” Ji Won almost begged. Oh so now you get my name right? Poor girl, who told you to be rude to me. There’s more to me than a perfect average.

“Well his name is Bacon, you could look for him! I’ve got his number” I said telling her a changed but similar name while I pretended as if I remembered his number. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down a random number. I was totally dying, seeing how JI Won looked totally thirsty when it came to boys.

She snatched the piece of paper and it between her s, or silicon helpers.

She smugly smiled, “That was the wrong choice Ji Eun! You know I always get the guy” Ji Won turned and walked away with her worried rag doll around her.

For a second I became worried, there isn’t a chance Baekhyun would come to my school would there? I shrugged off the idea and immediately started to crack up with Na Eun.

“You should have seen her when you told her he kissed your hand” Na Eun was crying by now, her face was red.

“I swear I think I gave her the number to the pizza store near my house” I laughed.

Na Eun laughed harder

“She could hook up with Daniel the guy who can’t speak to girls” Na Eun giggled.

“But seriously Na Eun, you better be writing your death wish” I told her.

“Sorry.. but hey at least you got a joke out of it, Ji Won is thirsty as it gets” Na Eun smirked.

I nodded agreeing as we both started to walk out of school. Today was truly interesting, this won’t blow up in my face…would it?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Err noooo :( Eun Ji has Ji Won on her back :( How do you guys feel about Ji Won and how she get's hungry and thirsty for guys? Do you think Eun Ji made a mistake when she told Ji Won Baekhyun's err close name?

Thank you all so much for the reads, comments, votes, and subcriptions! Please continue to do all of that because it makes me so happy and makes me appreciate you guys even more :) Comment below and ask questions I would be more than happy to answer them :) 

Jamie xoxo