I Can't Wait Forever Part One- Jonghyun

Last Christmas[Oneshot Collection]

Your Pov

Alright, today is the day I'm going to confess. I know I said this like everyday since I was in middle school but I'm seriously going to do it this time! No chickening out! Fighting! I took a deep breath and walked out the front door of my house to see my childhood friend, the love of my life, Kim Jonghyun. As usual he came to walk me to school like he does every morning. We go to different universities but he never fails to take me to school. He was the best friend anyone can have but I've always wanted something much more from him, his love.

As we were walking we talked about how his week was going. I didn't know how of when to bring up the topic of our relationship because I was too afraid I would end up ruining our current friend relationship. If it didn't work out well then he would never talk to me again. It would be too awkward but there's a chance he would love me back right? I mean, I may not be the prettiest girl alive but I'm sure no one is more adorable than me! We were soon reaching my school. It was now or never.

"Jonghyun!" I yelled out and Jonghyun looked at me surprised because of my sudden outburst.

"_____-ah, what's wrong?" He asked worried. I became more nervous the more he looked at me. Maybe I shouldn't picked this time to confess my love to him but I already started, I can't stop now.

"I have something to tell you," he leaned in closer and I gulped. "E-Ever since middle school, I-I've always been in love with you!" I screamed out and he looked completely shocked. I averted my eyes, I couldn't even look him in the face. The silence was so awkward I almost couldn't handle it. I almost wanted to run away but I was stopped by Jonghyuns voice.

"I'm sorry _____, but I only see you as a younger sister" I knew this was going to be his answer. I thought our friendship was surely ruined. Jonghyun was such a nice guy, even though he rejected me he still walked the rest of the way with me to my school. When we were there, he was about to leave but I pulled on his jacket.

"Let's do trial dating!" I suddenly blurted out and I immediately regret saying it. I didn't mean to! It just suddenly came out! "I mean you only see my younger sister side. I'm sure you'll come to like me if you test me out first" I said getting quieter and even more awkward with every word.

"Sure, why not" he said simply. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. I don't know which was more shocking, the fact that I even suggested 'trial dating' or the fact that he even agreed. "I'll text you later about our first date" he said and then he left. I was completely speechless, all I knew was to run to my best friends Lay and Kris and tell them what happened.

"Are you an idiot?" Kris said after I told them. "Who suggests trial dating after being rejected? I don't know if you're brave or just plain stupid"

"I don't know why I even said it! All I wanted was a chance and that came out!" I yelled frustrated. I severely regret my actions, like hardcore.

"Who's Jonghyun again?" Lay asked and we just ignored him and his forgetfulness. The three of us have been together since high school. Our years together can't compare to mine and Jonghyuns but its still a long time. Kris and I are pretty much used to Lay's forgetfulness especially when it comes to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun likes the y mature girls. You had absolutely no chance with him to begin with. Why suggest 'trial dating' in the first place" Kris said sighing. Kris's bad attitude was starting to get to me. I know I'm not Jonghyuns type but Kris didn't have to rub it in my face.

"Kris don't be so hard on _____. What's done is done and _____, I hope it works out between you and this 'Jonghyun' guy" Lay said smiling and my mood brightened up a little. Lay was always like this, kind and caring, a little forgetful but mostly kind. Kris was nice too but he can be a little mean. He's mean but I know it's because he cares too much.

It has been a month since Jonghyun and I became a trial couple. Each one of our dates was fun and romantic. I thought we were meant to be but I guess Jonghyun hasn't felt the spark yet. Lately Jonghyun has been leaving me in the middle of the date and make me wait for hours on end for him to come back. I of course wait for him because I love him and eventually he comes back. I don't know where he goes or what he does but I trust him.

Today Jonghyun said he was going to be late to pick me up after school and to go home with out him. To surprise him, I decided to pick him up from his school instead. Once I got there, there was a tall girl who looked really familiar. As I got closer, I remembered who she was; Jung Ji Eun, a senior Jonghyun thought was his  true love back in high school. As always she was able to draw attention to herself. Her physique was that of a model, she was the type of girl Jonghyun likes. She noticed me and immediately ran up to me.

"Aren't you Jonghyuns friend? Kim _____?" She asked and I nervously nodded. I never had such a pretty girl be so close to me. I mean I come in contact with handsome guys but I never talk to girls. They don't really like me because I'm pretty much friends with a lot of hot guys. "Great!" She said and she gave me a price of paper with an address on it. "I've heard around town that Jonghyun has been looking for me. I'll be leaving Seoul soon so I want to have a talk with him. Tell him I'll be waiting at this address tomorrow" she said and she just left me there, not even caring about my opinion. Why the heck didn't I say I was Jonghyuns girlfriend! Man, I've been regretting a lot of things lately. I sighed and decided to just go home. I'll just tell Jonghyun later or something.

At home, I was just relaxing eating some snacks until I suddenly got a text message from Jonghyun. He said he wanted to go see a late night movie. I quickly got ready and when I went outside he was standing there, already waiting for me. I linked my arms with his and we happily walked to the movie theater, Ji Eun sunbae completely far from my mind. After we bought our tickets, Jonghyun suddenly stopped walking. "Jonghyun?" I shook his arm a little to get his attention.

"Ji Eun..." He whispered but I still heard him and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. He realized I was still here and looked at me apologetically. "S-Sorry _____, I saw someone I know and I want to say hi to them. Go ahead without me but I'll be back, I promise!" He said and started to leave. I stretched my arm out to grab him, to keep him by my side a little longer but he had already left. Trusting him to come back I went to watch the movie by myself. As I was watching the movie, I could see all the couples sitting around me. You think I'm a fool for trusting him to come back right? Even I'm starting think that too, but he always comes back to me. If I just wait, he'll come back.

Soon, the movie ended and I have lost hope in him even coming back to me at all. If he saw Ji Eun sunbae he would certainly ditch me for her in a heartbeat. And suddenly it all came together. All the times he left in the middle of our date, it was because he thought he saw Ji Eun sunbae and went after her! So, all this time he wasn't even thinking of trying to like me. Just when I figured everything out, Jonghyun came running in my direction. When he came up to me all he could say was 'sorry' and I just gave him a look with no emotion in it. I couldn't even express the anger I'm feeling at the moment. All I could do was stare blankly like I was lifeless, I wasn't even paying attention to Jonghyun anymore.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jonghyun suddenly hugged me. I should be hurt badly right now, shouldn't I be crying? I should be crying right? So why the heck am I blushing like a tomato because of a simple hug?! "I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise" he said and then he grabbed my hand to drag me home. I just let him drag me home, I wanted to go home even if it meant I had to be with him too. He took me home and then just left, he probably wanted me to have some time alone after all that's happened. I completely forgot to tell Jonghyun about Ji Eun sunbae. Figuring its too late, I decided to just get some sleep and tell him tomorrow.


Well Jonghyuns chapter is incomplete. This is not the end people! I'm gonna update the second part tomorrow!

oh and Happy New Years!! 2014 year horoscope says I'm gonna have like a bunch of attractions and lust over people in the summer months. Coincidently I'm going to KCON 2014 and its in the summer so :D I feel it's totally accurate. I mean I'm obviously gonna be attracted to my Kpop idols if I see them XD THE FEELS.

Anyone heard of Ukiss US tour? Idk why I look up US concerts for kpop groups when I can't even attend the concert. When I see a group I like is going to have US concerts, it just makes me sad because I live in an area too far to see them perform T^T

Anyways, that's my New Years rant. Subscribe and comment!!