cuddle

❈ miracles of december┊drabbles

;; Cuddle  

Kris/Kyungsoo

6o6 words

for Tobe @tsoondere 

 


warning(s): cheeseball Kreese

 

Back in time where Kris Wu and Do Kyungsoo were highschool sweethearts, the couple was well-known for their major height difference. Kyungsoo’s head barely reached the top of Kris’s chin much to the shorter male’s annoyance but Kris didn’t mind at all; because it was the perfect height to tuck his boyfriend’s face into the space between his neck and chest.

 

Every time Kris’s arms were around Kyungsoo, he buried his nose into the fruity scent of Kyungsoo’s hair and inhaled greedily. Completion, that was how Kris felt when he was surrounded by Kyungsoo.

 

Despite Kris’s cold and indifferent demeanor, he is actually a mellifluous guy. He likes big cuddly teddy bears, plush toys, roses and chocolates. The only person who’s able to see this side of him is Kyungsoo and those accepting eyes of his. That was probably the most solid reason he had to convince Kyungsoo to move in with him.

 

 

 

“There’s a snowstorm outside.” The doe eyed male mumbled, gazing forlornly from the windowsill. The crestfallen look on Kyungsoo’s face hurt Kris’s chest beyond words.

 

 

It was their second anniversary and Kyungsoo was feeling adventurous. The younger had booked a three star chalet up at the mountain tops where they would spend some time together. Not only that, Kyungsoo was absolutely looking forward to try out snow skiing and the cable car rides up to the highest peak of the snowy mountains.

 

Bad news came fast. The weather broadcaster had predicted that they’ll be a heavy snowstorm for three days and with that came Kyungsoo’s broken expectations for a lovely anniversary.

 

 

Kris slid up next to his sullen boyfriend, patting his back in a comforting manner. “Look on the bright side, baby.” Kris tried to lighten the atmosphere. “We’ll get to have some fun indoors.” He waggled his thick eyebrows at Kyungsoo and inched his hands downwards.

 

The blush fanning across Kyungsoo’s face was a bright red. The squeak he released was high pitched as he slapped Kris’s big palm away before it reached his . “You dork.”

 

“I’m a dork but I’m your dork.” Kris grinned wide and revealed rows of white teeth.

 

The raven haired male giggled, eyes crinkling happily. “Sappy dork.” Kyungsoo’s lips twitched and formed his signature heart shaped smile again.

 

Entranced by the ethereal view, Kris found himself unconsciously leaning in to whisper, “Your sappy dork.” His palms cradled Kyungsoo’s face as he pressed a firm kiss on the corner of those luscious lips. Their foreheads bumped gently, delicate gazes met each other and Kris breathed out, “As you are mine too.”

 

His heart pounded. Kyungsoo’s eyes turned half-lidded when Kris slanted his face slightly and moved to cover their distance. Their lips met, warm and soft, fireworks exploded and it felt similar to their first kiss all over again.

 

 

Kyungsoo pulled away, breathless. “Okay.”

 

“Okay?” Kris repeated, his voice huskier than before.

 

Kyungsoo his lips, eyes gleaming gleefully when at the attention Kris was lavishing him with. The younger male beamed. “We’ll have our own fun indoors!” He latched onto his tall lover’s shoulders and ordered in a bratty tone, “Carry me, slave. We shall cuddle on our bed.”

 

He rolled his eyes but obediently complied. “As you wish, Princess.” In an attempt of humour, Kris added the petname. With his strength, he easily lifted his feathery light boyfriend and ambled his way towards the bedroom. He was so zealous for some cuddling time with his squishy Kyungsoo.

 

Love walked into his heart just like how Kyungsoo walked into his life. Kris hopes that love will be a permanent stay just like how Kyungsoo will be.