The dream, The Wallet and The Hallway

She Says I'm Gay, Now I'm Gonna Prove Her Wrong

“ No. he's gay. He's gay. He's gay!” Seungji said as she woke up. “yah, what is wrong with you?” Changmin, Seungji's brother asked. “ Nightmares” Seungji said as she got up from her bed. “ so, tell me. Who's No Min Woo?”Changmin asked with a devilish smile on his lips. “ No one!” Seungji quickly defended. “ yeah, right. I'm gonna tell it to mom if you don't tell me” Changmin threatened her. “aigoo, you're so evil. Fine fine, he's a guy from our class, okay|?” Seungji explained. “ and? You like him?” Changmin asked. “ what? Of course not. I don't! I hate him” Seungji reacted. “ well, calm down. Now I know why” Changmin said. “ know what?” Seungji asked. “ that you liked that Minwoo dude but you're just afraid to admit it” Changmin said. “what? I told you that I hate that guy and I do not like him. He's... he's gay, okay\? GAY as in G-A-Y” Seungji said. “ No, I don't think so. You know I'm smart and I can sense that you have a special feeling for that guy. I wonder who he is” Changmin said.

 

“Trust me, you don't wanna know” Seungji said. “ okay, so anyway, I ate all the breakfast that mom prepared so I'm sorry. I was just so hungry. Shower now and I'll try to cook something for you. Shower quick or you might get late and not meet MINWOO” Changmin said as he left Seungji's room. “ he's gonna talk about Minwoo for about a year” Seungji said to herself while going to the bathroom.

 

After showering and changing clothes...

 

Seungji went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Changmin being scolded by their mom. Seungji laughed silently and sat on a chair next to Changmin. “ Seungji, here's some money. Just buy your food at a convenient store. Your brother ate your food” Their mom explained. “ I know, thanks mom. I'll be leaving now. I need to go to school early” Seungji said.

 

Seungji bid goodbye to Changmin and their mom and she walked to a convenient store. Near the convenient store was a gift shop. Seungji saw a pink wallet on the gift shop and so she entered. She looked around and saw a student from her school. He was facing her back so she couldn't see who it was. Seungji spotted the pink wallet. It was in the hands of the guy who goes to his school. “ Oh gosh. Who ever this guy is, He's freaking gay” Seungji thought. The guy turned around to pay for the wallet when Seungji saw who it was. “Minwoo” Seungji shouted. Minwoo looked at her and then at the pink wallet. “uh.. No. It's not what you think it is. It's not for me. It's for my sister” Minwoo said “ Oh God! You are so gay!” Seungji shouted. “ aiish, I told you, I am not gay “ Minwoo said. “ yeah right.” Seungji said sarcastically.

 

“okay then, shall I prove it to you? You know, you're pretty hot” Minwoo said. “ HAHA. Nice try. You know what, I've always wanted to have a gay friend and you fit perfectly” Seungji said. “ fine, call me gay if you want but I can asure you that you'll fall for me and my charms. After all, I am the flower boy in our school. You'll be cool If you hang out with me” Minwoo said. “ you're so confident. I bet I'll never even feel a single thing for you” Seungji said. “ fine, let's just see.” Minwoo said. “ aigoo, I need to go. I still haven't eaten yet” Seungji said as she was about to leave. “yah, wait for me. I'll just pay for this” Minwoo said as he waved the pink wallet. “ Gay” Seungji whispered. “ I heard that” Minwoo said.

 

After paying, the two of them went into the convenient store and sat. It was a place where teens could hang out and it looks like a restaurant as well. “I'll have cup noodles please” Seungji ordered as Minwoo was looking at the girl who was having her lips done with a lipstick. Seungji saw this and smirked as she went to sit next to him. “ see, you're so gay. Why don't you just buy a lipstick too? You know, I can teach you” Seungji joked. “ whatever. I was just looking at her to find out what color it was” Minwoo said. “ aigoo, so what? So you can buy one yourself?” Seungji asked. “ aigoo, I told you, it's for my sister. It's her birthday today” Minwoo said.

After eating, the two of them started walking and they finally reached the school. They started walking to the hallway when Minwoo suddenly stopped. Seungji who was wandering her mind off, bumped into Minwoo. “ouch” Seungji said. “ shhh” Minwoo replied. “wae?” Seungji asked what was wrong. “look” Minwoo said as he turned Seungji's face into the corner. “ oh my” Seungji said as she saw 2 people making out. “uhm..” Seungji said as she fely awkward.