WOWOWOW [oneshot]

WOWOWOW

 

Junbi …. Sinjak SHINee!

 

“Hello and welcome back to Kiss the Radio! I am your host, the almighty Key from SHINee and with me today, our favorite vocalist on the planet, Jonghyun!” Key says after the queue. He then claps his hands in front of the mic. Jonghyun then continues.

“Hello I am SHINee’s bling bling Jonghyun and if you just joined us today, you might ask yourself where is Super Junior? What is going on?”

Neh, where is Super Junior, Jonghyun?” Kibum playfully asks his partner.

“Super Junior had schedules somewhere else so they asked Key and me to replace them and today, we are having a special show, right?”

“Yes, we will have one full hour of music, without much interruption.”

Neh … anyway we will continue with another song. What shall we listen to, Key?”

“We should probably listen to a SHINee song, since we are here, what do you think?”

“Haha, neh. Let’s listen to our song, WOWOWOW. This is a special Kiss the Radio, one hour of music with Jonghyun and Key.”

 

The song starts and both radio hosts take off their headphones and Key starts digging in the massive pile of paper in front of them. It was their first time hosting a radio show all by themselves and he had written everything they had to do or say on an incalculable amount of little papers. He wanted it to be perfect.

As for Jonghyun, he resigned from doing anything and decided to listen to the song. A minute later, his eyes widened. He remembered that there are fans in front of them and there was also a webcam. Probably Shawols are looking at them right now in front of their computer. He wanted to entertain them.

He pokes Key’s thigh, which makes the younger boy look at him, perplexed. Jonghyun then decides to whispers in the other’s ear, knowing that it will, somehow, arouse attention. Key on the other hand, automatically knew what Jonghyun wanted. It’s time for some fan service.

The young boy leaves the sheets of paper on the desk and then starts thinking about what to do. Being the random person he is, he starts moving his hands around, as if he was inventing a choreography to the song. Soon, Jonghyun joins him and they both start waving their arms around. 

One simple look and both agreed that it wasn’t enough.

 

Wowowow ~
Neukkimi joa neomuna joa ~

 

Jonghyun grabs Kibum arms, making the other one look at him in the eyes, and then he starts lip syncing the lyrics of the song.

“Wowowow ~”

“Dashi saranghal geot gata” (I think we’ll love again) Key lip syncs back, holding Jonghyun’s shirt.

A few fans, glued in front of the studio’s glass wall, started screaming while Jonghyun smiled in satisfaction. “JongKey” posters could be seen more clearly as fans wave it in front of their favorite pairings’ eyes. The two boys quickly let go of each other silently laughing at how much power they have over their fans. Both of them, pleased to see their mission accomplished, go back to what they were doing.

 

Something was wrong though. Jonghyun felt like something was wrong. Usually, after fan service with Key, he would always feel weird or empty inside. Today was no exception. He glances at the younger boy next to him.

“So beautiful …”he thought. “Why can’t I have you?”

 

Kibum puts the headphones back on, realizing that the song is almost over.

 

Wowowow
Gijeokin geoya oonmyungin geoya
Say wowowow
Oorin inyeoni boonmyunghae

 

Jonghyun his lips twice before rapidly approaching the younger boy. He then takes his face between his hands and kisses Kibum, in front of a bunch of fans and crew members. Kibum had never been so red in his whole entire life. Soon, Jonghyun lets go of the younger boy, smirking in satisfaction.

 

Nae son japajweo ~
Oh my sweet love

 

Kibum freezes, in front of his mic, not capable of formulating any word. Jonghyun puts on his headphones and approaches the mic.

“What shall we listen to now, Key?”

 

 

 

[A/N] Please forgive me, this is not perfect. At all. I can perfectly imagine everything in my head but then as soon as I write it, it sounds odd to me. I hope someone understands ? Or even read .. haha >/////<
Anyway. Sorry for any mistakes !