Wishes and such crap

Christmas wish

Youngjun’s POV

 

 

Chusang- our manager- got in the practice room and brought another bag with letters.

 

«Hyung, here it is! In there, all of these must be yours.» Kwangyeon pointed at the bag and I moved my shoulders, sighing.

 

  This Christmas Eve isn’t as expected. I thought we would have lots of fun with that event that our company organised through our fancafe.

  Our fans were asked to send letters to their favorite members, mostly Christmas themed, and each of us has to pick one of the senders for a dinner, for the day after Christmas. As our company assumed, tons of letters arrived. All of the members have uncountable envelopes around them with their names on them.

 «All». Well, «all» is a big word. Because, I, Youngjun, the leader of Led Apple, have only a single one envelope in my hands with my name on it.

 And that’s outrageous.

 

Chusang emptied the bag that arrived and all of us jumped greedily to check the envelopes.

 

«Oh, I already found one with my name on it! If you find any other, give it to me!» Hyoseok grinned and returned to his reading session.

«Omo, this bag is like it had Byuli hyung’s name on it!» Kyumin chuckled and gave a bunch of letters to  Hanbyul, who seemed more than satisfied with himself.

  The letters slowly finding their receivers, I felt sweat on the back of my neck.

 

AGAIN?

 NO LETTERS FOR ME??

 

That’s ridiculous.

 

I sighed loudly and folded my arms on my chest.

 

«Not a single one again?» Hanbyul patted my shoulder.

 «YES! I don’t get what’s going on!» I exclaimed in a whiny tone. «What on earth did happen to my own fans?»

 

«They are probably on vacation, hyung, don’t worry…» Kyumin chuckled and I looked at him with deadly eyes.

«Very funny…» I murmured and returned to my chair, next to my guitar.

 

«Listen to this guys…» Hyoseok pushed us to gain our attention.

«No need to beat us, huh?» Kwangyeon pushed him back.

«OK, OK, now listen. My name is Choi Haneul and I’m 19 years old. Hyoseok oppa is my ideal type since Led Apple’s debut. And, oppa, I have only one thing to say: Yoshiki of X-Japan, fighting!!!» he made a «V» sign with his fingers and we all rolled our eyes.

«Aigoo, she’s trying to prove to you that you share the same interests! If you want my opinion, she should only be saying: Hyoseok of Led Apple, fighting, right??» Kyumin moved his hands.

«Ah, yeah, Kyumin is right.» Hanbyul nodded, but Hyoseok moved his shoulders.

«I’m gonna keep her in mind, anyway.» he chuckled and put it on the side that he is keeping the potential winners.

 I sighed again and looked at my only one envelope.

 

 What happened really?

 

 

 «Oh, I have a letter in English! That’s daebak!» Hanbyul clapped his hands and opened it happily. «Kyuminnie, you wanna try reading it?»

 

 Kyumin smirked and creeped next to Hanbyul, starting to slowly read the letter in English.

 

 «From what I understood… She’s the same as you, hyung, right? I mean, she’s a Korean from Australia…?» Kwangyeon scratched his head.

«Yes, that’s right. But she’s now studying here, back in Korea. She likes Hanbyul and only, from what she says…» Hanbyul grinned proudly and held the letter on his chest. «I think I’m gonna pick her… I even like her name… Suzy. Reminds me of my ideal type.» he put his tongue out and all of my friends laughed.

 

 Chusang got in the room again, but this time empty- handed.

 

I jumped from the floor and grabbed our manager’s arms.

 

«Where are the rest of the letters??» I yelled.

«Uhm… Ah… There are no more letters…» he half- closed his eyes, a scared expression on his face.

 

«YAH!» I yelled and sat back down, on the floor.

 

That’s unbelievable! What happened to MY fans???

 

«Hyung, don’t be sad. You still have that one letter, don’t you? So, you are going for a dinner, too!» Hyoseok tried to cheer him up.

«As if I have a choice!» I raised my hands angrily.

 

 I sighed and lied on my back.

 

«You haven’t opened that one letter of yours, though.» Hanbyul pushed the envelope next to me.

«Why should I open it, anyway? Nothing changes, I can’t pick someone, probably one that impressed me the most. I just have that single one, damn envelope!» I whined and closed my eyes to control my nerves.

«How did that happen?» Kyumin scratched his head.

«That’s what I’m wondering about, too. I don’t really know.» I said firmly. «You know I have my own fans, too, don’t you?» I asked, looking at all of them.

«Of course!» they all said in chorus, but that was the moment that I felt stupid.

 

  They are just trying to make me feel better.

 

 «Of course» is nothing but words. Ugh… I feel so ridiculous. I don’t want to make them feel that I am a baby, needing their support and attention.

 

«I’m not a baby, so there’s no point in lying to me.» I said and got up. «You guys are the popular ones, anyway.»

«What are you talking about now, Youngjun? You know better than we do that there are some LEDAs that are crazy for you. They admire you more than anything. They might have been busy these days. You can’t imagine what coincidences can bring.» Hanbyul held my arm and smiled.

 

«He’s just feeling bitter, it’s sensible. He doesn’t mean what he says.» Kwangyeon smiled and approached me for a hug.

 However, I stopped him and grabbed my guitar.

 

«Don’t act like I’m a baby!» I said firmly and turnd my back at them.

«But you act like a baby, too!» Hanbyul said, patting my shoulder.

«GUYS! Before you start fighting, I have to tell you that you should be finishing with your choices. The fans will be informed tomorrow, as a Xmas gift that they actually won. So, finish with this stuff, OK?» Chusang popped among us and tried to calm us down.

 

  «OK, hyung, don’t worry we’re finishing.»

 «As for me, I’m already done.» I said and gave him the envelope.

«You won’t open it?»

«I don’t care.» I moved my shoulders and got out of the room with my guitar.

 

  I found refugee at the cafeteria of our building.

 

  With gentle moves, I started caressing my guitar.

 

 Why should they pay attention to me, anyway…?

 

 On stage, I am always next to Kyumin, who is our bright and funny maknae. As for Hanbyul, he is the main source of our energy, happiness and excitement.  He’s our star, as his name says. Kwangyeon is the face of the group. And Hyoseok, even at the back of the stage, is still considered one of the cutest members.  Being always concentrated on my own world, I don’t realise it, but I’m always serious, expressionless. BORING. Even on stage, when I have to jump, smile, shout or whatever, I am the same Youngjun that you see in interviews. Quiet, not very talkative… I don’t even do fanservice.

  Yes, really, why should someone pay attention to me?

  And let’s say that I was only all these. If I were handsome… things would be much easier. But, no, not even that! I’m the shorter of the members. I have a weird chin and neck. My nose isn’t a proper one and my teeth are misaligned. However said that all people look petty when they smile is terribly mistaken; I don’t!!!

  And then I wonder why I didn’t receive nothing but a single one letter! Hah, maybe I should be happy for receiving even that!

 

 I started playing my guitar, not a particular song, just random melodies that are crossing my mind.

 

Still… I am working hard. I think… I think that Led Apple could have been different without me. I endured everything from the moment I became a leader, until even now. I saw the most difficult days and- now- I can see the better ones coming. And I worked hard for it, I swear. I always thought that I am a good leader.

 But under these conditions, I wonder why I was picked to become an idol… And especially the leader, who is exposed the most, necessary to be the one to talk during the events, the video messages and blah blah.

  What were people thinking when they picked me??

 

«Hyung! Here is your letter, in case you wanna read it. We’re going home, so get ready.» Hyoseok appeared on the door with the rest of the gang and gave me my still closed envelope.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 Youngjun left the room along with his guitar and Led Apple all sighed.

 

«Does anyone have any kind of explanation?» Kwangyeon asked.

«No, how could we? That’s so weird.» Hanbyul moved his head.

 

«Youngjun hyung doesn’t need much to feel a little inferior to us. You know he sometimes has these ideas in his head.» Kwangyeon said again, tidying his envelopes. «He isn’t jealous. He loves us so much… He is just feeling not important. I wish he knew that he’s the most important one, though.»

 

«And it will mean nothing to him if we were telling him that. He knows we love him. But at this moment, that doesn’t matter at all… He wanted the love of our fans.» Hyoseok scratched his head sadly.

 

«Anyway… Have you guys picked?? We should be going now, huh? To prepare our dinner and pick the movie we are watching?» Hanbyul got up, holding the Korean/ Australian girl’s letter in his hands.

«I am ready.» Kwangyeon smirked to himself.

«Me too!» Hyoseok and Kyumin said at the same time.

 

 «OK. Hyoseok, go at the cafeteria and give Youngjun his letter. He might want to read it now. The rest of us, collect our things and I am going to give to Chusang our choices, huh?» Hanbyul gave the instructions.

 

  Hyoseok took Youngun’s letter and ran downstairs, at the cafeteria. As expected, he found Youngjun seated on a stool, caressing his guitar.

 

«Hyung! Here is your letter, in case you wanna read it. We’re going home, so get ready… Hyung!» he moved his hand in front of Youngjun’s face and he turned to look at him startled.

 

«I don’t want that letter right now, OK?» he groaned and pushed the letter a little farther away.

 Hyoseok smiled cutely and came closer to Youngjun.

«Junnie hyung… Don’t be sad, huh? It’s Christmas! You should be all smiley and happy! And you know what? If you don’t feel like it… Just make a wish. Christmas wishes are the strongest, you know.» he said and hugged Youngjun’s head.

 Youngjun rolled his eyes.

 

«I don’t believe in wishes and such crap, Hyoseok and you know that. Now, go.»

 

«But we are getting ready to go home… Won’t you come??»

«Ani… I want to go somewhere else.»

«But… eodiye?»

«Does it matter? No worries, I’ll be with you all, tomorrow.»

 Hyoseok didn’t know what to do. Youngjun’s behavour confused him.

 

 «But the others will get mad at me.» he mumbled.

«If they do, I’ll scold them tomorrow. Now, take this and return to the practice room.» he handed his guitar to Hyoseok and wore his shoes. His backpack was there, too, so he simply threw it on his back and turned to leave.

 

«Hyung! At least take the letter with you! You might want to read it in the end…» he hurried behind him, but Youngjun didn’t stop.

«There’s no such chance for today… Do whatever you want with it. I might read it tomorrow or the day after.» he moved his shoulders and disappeared.

--

 

 

Two hours later, the sky had become a weird mixture of grey and dark blue and snow was falling.

 

«You shouldn’t have let him go like this…» Hanbyul was still murmuring, wearing his shoes and beanie.

«What could I do?? If he wants something, how can I stop him??» Hyoseok whined and turned off the lights of the practice room.

 

«C’mon, Byuli hyung, he’s right! How could he stop him?» Kyumin moved his head and headed to call the elevator.

 

«And he isn’t picking up our calls! Is he doing it on purpose?» Hanbyul kept on with his worried tone.

«Most probably yes. Because he doesn’t want to speak.» Kwangyeon sighed.

 «Who could expect that something like this could hurt him so much?»

 

  All of them in the elevator, Kyumin started singing X-mas songs, receiving angry looks from the others.

«Guys! It’s Christmas! We should all be happy and not frowned, huh? It’s not my fault that Youngjun hyung is behaving immaturely.» he tried to justify himself.

«I don’t know if it is immaturely… Imagine being in his place… I think I would react the same, maybe even worse.» Hanbyul bit his nail.

  The elevator stopped and as soon as the doors opened, the boys got out casually.

«Ne, that’s right. We are all artists. And even if we are a band, we all have our personal ego, too, right? I mean it’s so sensi…» Kwangyeon was saying, when he abruptly stopped.

  The others looked at him weirdly and he slowly and quietly pointed a few meters away.

  Led Apple followed Kwangyeon’s finger and what they saw made them gasp a little.

 

 A girl was right in front of the building’s mailboxes. And… what a coincidence… She had her hand inside StarKim’s mailbox.

 

 

Youngjun’s POV

 

The streets are very busy. Like, you can barely walk.

 

But it makes sense. It’s Christmas Eve.

 

Everybody is out to celebrate, eat, drink and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere of Seoul.

 

What a shame I don’t feel much like it.

 

But this thing with the «competition» really ruined my mood and confidence.

 

 Do I act childish? I don’t think so… I mean… all of them received tons of letters and I received… nothing?

 

 Yes, yes. I know. It’s that one single letter.

 

 But I don’t care for it.

 It’s just going to be an average fan letter.

 

 Maybe I should be thanking God even for receiving it.

 

«Mister! Do you want a Christmas cookie?» I heard a voice next to me and turned, a little startled.

 

 A girl with a Santa’s beanie on her head, offered me a tray of cookies. She must be an employee at that cafeteria that I’m passing by. I stood for a second, a little lost in my thoughts.

 

«Mister?»

 

 I sighed.

 

«Yes. Thank you.» I said and grabbed one small cookie.

 

 My appetite isn’t great, anyway.

 

«Merry Christmas!» she waved cutely and smiled.

I felt blushing.

 

«Thanks… You, too.» I nodded and moved on.

 

  People… I can feel their excitement. Everyone is laughing and talking loudly and whenever a door of restaurant, bar or cafe opens, you can hear the Christmas songs and the fuss that the gathered people eating are making.

 

   Maybe I shouldn’t have left my members tonight… My friends. They might have calmed me down, more than this walk.

  But I was too mad to think of that. Now, I’m just sad.

 

  My steps led me to a soju street bar. I sat on my own at the loneliest table and sighed.

  Drinking something will probably make me feel better.

 

 I’d never think that such a random thing could make me reconsider my whole career as an idol. Not something too important, but I just realised that things are different than I was thinking. And I simply remembered all my weak points. Which I had forgotten for a long time now.

 

  But they don’t disappear. So, here I am. With all these weaknesses.

 

 I ordered an apple soju and sighed again.

 

Have I even been a good leader?

 Led Apple… You can’t say we are extremely popular right now.

 

But we are trying.

 

But, am I trying enough?

 

My soju arrived and I started immediately drinking.

 

«Hey, you!» a man from the table next to mine yelled, looking at me.

«Me?» I raised an eyebrow.

«Yes, you. Aren’t you that guy from…»

 

Oh, man, they recognise me?? That’s something!

 

«From?» I asked again.

 

«Oh, yes, aren’t you Cho Kwangsoo from Bae Arts High School?»

 

 My happiness deflated in a matter of seconds.

 

«No… I’m sorry, I’m not the person you were thinking.» I moved my hands and bowed my head.

 

 Recognising me?? LOL, how on earth could that happen?

 

 I just don’t know what I should change to make us all better… To make myself and Led Apple better.

 

«Oh, Merry Christmas! I hope your wishes will all come true!»

 

I turned and saw two girls hugging each other.

 

Wishes… Nah. Wishes are something stupid. More stupid than anything else.

 

 However… There’s nothing else I can do.

 

  I drank another shot of soju and looked at the sky.

 

 The moon struggles to appear among the clouds.

 

I can see one tip of it.

 

It looks like pure silver tonight. Pure magic. Probably because it’s Christmas in a few hours.

 When I was a little kid… I was always thinking that everything becomes magical during Christmas.

 

 

Could I be so badly wrong?

 

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly.

 

«I wish I could become better… for myself and for my friends, Led Apple.»

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

 

«Yah, what are you doing there?» Kwangyeon yelled and hurried to approach the girl.

 The girl seemed to panic and she turned to leave but Kwangyeon’s grip on her wrist was more than tight.

  Soon the other members joined him and they all looked at the girl in front of them.

 

 «What are you doing with our mailbox? This is personal, you know…» Hanbyul said calmly, but firmly.

 

 She was wearing a beanie and a scarf that was covering her lips, so the only things that the boys could see were her eyes and her nose.

«I’m hearing!» Hanbyul said again.

 As the girl wasn’t speaking, Kwangyeon looked at her hand, where she was holding an envelope. He grabbed it and- as soon as he saw the name on it- he gasped.

 

«That has Youngjun hyung’s name on it!» he exclaimed and showed it to the rest of the gang.

 

«Are you… Chae Minah?» Kyumin read the name on the envelope.

The girl bowed her head and sighed.

«Aniyo.» she simply said.

 

«Then why did you…?» Kwangyeon was about to ask, when he- realising- widened his eyes. «Wait a minute! You were taking the letter for Youngjun hyung away… So as he isn’t receiving it… Yah!» he yelled.

«And I am sure that you are… Kim Eunji?» Hanbyul read the name on the envelope that was- until a few minutes ago- the only one that Youngjun had received.

«Y- yes…» she nodded slowly.

«Are you crazy? Are there many more letters for Youngjun hyung?» Hyoseok moved his hand next to his head.

«Tons! But I’m not crazy, I swear! I really- really swear!» the girl moved her hands with nervousness, her scarf slowly slipping from her chin, so her whole face was revealed.

 «Then… a sasaeng? We don’t have sasaengs, you know…» Kyumin scratched his head.

«No, for God’s sake, I’m no sasaeng! I just… just love Youngjun oppa lot and…»

«What «and»? Do you have any idea how worried you made him? How insecure and sad? For how long have you been collecting the letters from his fans?» Hanbyul asked firmly, getting madder and madder.

 

 The girl rubbed her head.

«I made him sad…? Oh my God… I didn’t want that!» she exclaimed, her voice cracking. «I thought that my letter would make him happy…»

«How? Since he received nothing but one letter, what did you want him to do? Especially when the rest of us received tons!» Kwangyeon yelled.

«Oh… Oh… I’m so sorry… I’ve been doing this from the very first moment that the competition started… I’m so sorry.» Eunji exclaimed and started crying.

 

 The boys looked at each other and sighed.

 She didn’t seem bad or crazy.

 

 And she was crying for real.

 

 Maybe she had her reasons for doing so.

 

«OK… Don’t cry. No one is mad at you.» Hyoseok patted her head.

«Well, I am.» Kwangyeon said, but received a slap on the shoulder by Hyoseok.

«What can I do to make up to Youngun oppa… He’s my favourite member… My ultimate bias… I can’t even stand the idea that I made him sad during Christmas…» she said, between her sobs and she couldn’t stop wiping her tears.

 Kyumin scratched his head again.

 

«Well… something quite simple. Return to him the rest of the letters and tell him what happened.» he moved his shoulders.

 

«Oh, no, I can’t do that! He will hate me if he finds out…» she cried even more.

«Unfortunately, there’s no other way. Do this or nothing.» Hanbyul said and was about to move on. «Ah,» he turned again, «here’s your letter. He might still want to read it…» he handed Eunji’s letter to her.

 «But… where’s Youngjun oppa now? Why isn’t he with you?» she asked, her voice shaking uncontrollably.

«We don’t know where he is… He left a few hours ago and isn’t picking up his phone. Try your lack tomorrow morning at his parents’ apartment. He said he might not be coming at the dorm tonight, anyway.» Hyoseok tried to smile and then told her the address of Youngjun’s former house.

«Thank you for making us a total mes..» Kwangyeon was about to say, but Hanbyul covered his mouth.

«Merry Christmas, Kim Eunji- sshi. I hope you are doing the right thing.» he smiled, pulling Kwangyeon and the rest of the gang out of the building, leaving Eunji still wiping her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

Younjun’s POV

 

 

 

Ugh. My head is so heavy. And I’m so cold.

 

 I opened my eyes with difficulty and remembered that I was at my parents’ apartment. My former home.

  They have left for Busan, along with my sister, my cute dongsaeng, a few days ago, to visit my grandparents.

 

 I felt sad that I couldn’t go. But Led Apple is like a second family to me anyway.

 

This house, being closed for all this time, is so cold and a little dusty. I just got in and feel asleep on the sofa.

 

 Good job, Youngjun.

 

 My mobile rang. A message.

 

«Merry Christmas, hyungie!!! We are waiting for you to eat and drink ^o^ Call us, please.»

 

  That’s Hyoseok. They must have been worried about me…

 I’ll call them, as soon as I’m getting ready. I don’t want to make them worry more.

 

And, man… It’s Christmas.

 

 I groaned, as I got up from the sofa and held my forehead.

 

Ouch.

 

 That stupid head hurts.

 

I probably drank too much last night…

 

As I washed my face, the nightmare of the previous day became real again and all of these dark thoughts flooded my mind.

 

I looked myself in the mirror and sighed.

 

No, still the same .

Wishes and crap. God, why did I even care to make a wish?

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang and and I ran to the door.

 Don’t they know that my parents aren’t here?

 

I opened the door abruptly.

 

«Sorry, my parents aren’t here…» I was saying, when I faced an unknown girl.

 As soon as she looked at me, she blushed and her eyes became teary.

 She is holding two huge bags.

 

 Is she selling something for Christmas?

 

«Look, if you are selling something, I have no money right now…» I started saying, but the girl extended a shaking hand and gave me a familiar envelope.

 Wait a minute… That’s… That’s the only letter that I received!

 How did that end up in her hands?

 

«Where did you find that?» I asked, taking it from her.

«I’m… I’m Kim Eunji…» she said, her voice constantly cracking.

«Sorry, but I don’t know yo…» I was saying, when I noticed the name on the envelope.

«Kim Eunji»

 

She… she sent that letter?

And?

 

«You… you are the sender of this letter? Thank you for sending it to me… I guess you were the only one that cared for me…» I moved my shoulders, feeling awkward. «But… what are these bags for?» I pointed at the huge bags behind her.

 Eunji, her eyes full of tears, now, pushed the two bags in front of me and slightly opened them.

I bowed to take a better look and gasped.

 

Here… here… There are letters… So many letters. All of them with my name on it! All of them!

  I kept on messing with all the envelopes and I was feeling my mood coming back, each and every moment I was seeing my name.

 

«Omo, where did you find these? Did you have any kind of responsibility to collect them or so?» I asked, smiling for the very first time.

  However happy I am… Eunji is crying. What is going on?

 

«Aniyo… Youngjun oppa… I… I was taking the letters from your mailbox at StarKim… I… was visiting the building every day… The moment that the postman was coming… To make sure that only my letter reaches you…» she bowed her head and sighed sadly.

 

What. The. .

 

And I… I… WENT THROUGH ALL THESE THOUGHTS BECAUSE OF HER??

 

 I looked at her angrily.

 

«That was a kind of competition, you know! You shouldn’t prevent the others from winning!!» I yelled, feeling my cheeks turning red. «Are you crazy? Sasaeng? What are you? Have you got any idea how that made me feel?? HUH?» I literally errupted and clenched my fists.

«I’m not crazy… I just love you very much.» she cried and was about to leave.

 

«You almost caused me psychological problems, you know that? How could you… UGH! Yah, why on earth did you do that?» I yelled again.

 

 She, still crying, pointed at her letter and wiped some tears.

 

«Y- you can find all of your answers in there… M- merry Christmas, oppa… And I’m sorry for the fuss I caused.» she mumbled and left quickly.

 

 OK, I’m too mad right now!

Crazy people…

 

But just… just from curiosity… Just to find out why she did that… Maybe I should simply read her damn letter.

 

I unfolded it with nervous movements.

 

 

«Dear Youngjun oppa,

 

Hi! I’m Kim Eunji. I’m 19 years old. And I’m your fan since your very first moment with Led Apple. I know it sounds ridiculous or just too excessive, but it’s the plain truth. What I loved the most in you, is your serious character. You’re usually silent, but whenever you speak you say something nice, funny or smart. And that’s another proof that you are such a clever man. Another reason that I totally love you. All the hard work you are doing, composing and performing, playing the guitar like a real guitar hero… You are just such a talented and remarkable person.

  Concerning your appearance… (And, yes, here I blush >.<) You are just so cute. You are definitely a tall man, with deadly beautiful eyes, a long, white neck and an indescribable smile. These misaligned teeth of yours… They make your smile even prettier. So pretty that I want to cry. Smile a lot more, oppa, you look so handsome when you do so!

  I just wanted to thank you for being an amazing leader and friend for your members. For enduring all the difficult moments and never giving up on your dream and your members’ hope and trust in you. You are such a strong soul. I wish I could be more like you.

  But I guess that… this is why you are my idol. Idols are not only to entertain us, but to make us wanting to become better.

   I wish I was definitely winning this. You know, after the Christmas holidays, I’m leaving for America to study. And still… I haven’ t had the chance so far to meet you and tell you all my feelings and thoughts face to face. So, after I’m leaving, I don’t know when I’ll be back in Korea again.

  That’s why I might come up with something else to definitely win this competition… Lol, that sounded freaky. Sorry~ :3 I just really love you so much.

  So, I have to close this here.

 

  Merry Christmas, oppa! Thank you for being the way you are and don’t forget that I will always love you! Led Apple fighting!

 

                                                       Yours,

                                                    Kim Eunji»

 

 

 

 

 

My hand shaking, I folded the letter again.

 

That’s the cutest thing I’ve ever been told about myself…

 

And she doesn’t seem crazy…

 She just… She even loves all my weak points.

 

Her letter made me feel so good.

 

 

 Wait. She loves my weak points?

 

 Maybe that means that… there are no weak points. People can love us for what we are. And those who truly do so… They don’t see the weakness. They only see handsomeness.

 

  It’s Christmas.

 

 I gasped and started running downstairs.

 

How am I finding her if she’s gone?

 

I opened the front door and got out like crazy.

 

Eunji is still there, at the edge of our stairs, trying to stop her sobs.

  Feeling taken away by my feelings, I ran towards her and hugged her.

 It just started snowing.

 

And something nice smells from the close bakery.

 

It’s Christmas!

 

 

She probably got scared by my hug, but as soon as she realised it was me, she froze in my arms and looked at me weirdly.

«O- oppa…?» she mumbled.

«Thank you, Eunji- shhi.» I said.

«For… for what?» she gasped.

«You made me a better person today. Even your plan that made me sad… Even that gave me a lesson. And your letter… That was the most important lesson of all.» I smiled and tightened my hug.

«Oppa, I…» she started tearing up again and hugged me back.

«You… You proved me that Christmas wishes do come true. Thank you. And don’t plan anything for the tomorrow… You have a dinner with me.»

 

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hello people! That a was a X-mas gift from me, to you~ That was also a small gift to my precious Youngjun, my secret crush, who is close to celebrate the three years as the leader of the band~ I love you, you serious gentleman, you hear me?? Anyway, thank you for your comments and subsrciptions before I even posted the chapter!! You guys are amazing, I hope it didn't let down your expectations! Merry X-mas and h Happy New Year! Fighting!! ^^ <3