Unlucky day

Life With Her Two Handsome Maids

             I finally arrived at my parents buildings, I was greet by their workers because they all knew me. I enter the elevator and went to my parents office.I knock on the door and my mom gave a 'come in' words. I open the door and my mom was talking to someone on the phone...

" Ok I will think of that soon.." After she hang up ,she turn to me 

" oh hey yunhee.so how was school?"

" As usual."

" Well ok."

" So ,what do you want to talk about, is it important?"

" Lets talk about this when we have dinner ok?"

" What?!? Then why did you asked me to come?"

" well,it's just that I want to see my one and only daughter. We will talked about that thing when your dad is with us,okay dear."

" Okay. Well,I'm out bye."

 

AT HOME

8:00 p.m

While I'm done showering,mom called for dinner. I walked down the stairs and straight to the dining table. I sit across of my parents.

" So,what do you want to talk about..?" I asked

" Eat first " they said in unison

after I take my food. I ate as fast as I can and asked them a same question.

" Well,me and your dad will go out of the country due to our work within maybe 2 years. So-"

" what?!? 2 years ?!? You gotta be joking!!" I cut her off

" well it's for our life,and I want you to live peacefully and comfortable."

" Well I am. Don't leave me alone in the house!" I whined

" You have MR.Ah to take care of you.So, whats the big D?"

" MR.Ah is another person mom.it's not the same."

" You can talk whatever you want BUT me and your dad have to go. It's important."

" Argh WHATEVER !!! " I shouted

I get up from my seats and running upstairs and go in my room then slammed the door as hard as I can. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes with my hand and didn't realized that I'm falling asleep,until the next morning

 

NEXT MORNING

9:00 a.m

i woke up from the sunlight that shone toward my face.I groaned.

' what time is it?' I thought

                I looked at the clock and it was 9:03 a.m. I sit at the edge of the bed and I feel like want to go drink coffee at my favourite cafe. I stand up and take a shower. When I'm done showering,I wore dark red T-shirt and dark blue jeans,take my phone,my purse and headphones,I go down stairs and was greet by my mom.I just kept silent and walk out , take a cab and told the taxi driver to where I go. I finally arrived at the cafe, pay the cab and walked to the cafe and found in a variety of coffee aroma. I bought a caramel macchiato and find a space with no people around. I put my headphones in my ear and hear a song that can calm my mind. After I calm my mind,I get up and turn to the right and I accidentally spilled my coffee on someone phone.

" Omo! I'm so sorry!" I apologized to the man but he didn't say anything. He just kept silent and within a seconds ,he took revenge by spilling his coffee on my phone." what the hell..?!?" I scream in my head...

" Hey I already said sorry to you. Why were you being so rude?!?" I yelled but he just kept silent

" is he deaf?" I thought

i just get out from the cafe and suddenly bump onto someon. I fell down on my .

" Oh sorry!! Are you okay miss??" He stretched out his hand to help me but I slapped his hand away and yelled at him

" are you blind?!!?"

" I'm so sorry,I didn't notice that you're going out.."

i just ran away and go to the park and yelled 

" TODAY AND YESTERDAY ARE MY UNLUCKY DAYYY!!!!!" I don't care if people are watching me or they think I'm crazy but  I just need to let out my anger.

 

author POV

"hey man,what happen??" The guy that yunhee spilled on his phone asked

" well some girl just bump into me and yelled at me. I said sorry but she look so angry. What's with her? hey what happen with your phone??" The guy that yunhee bump into said while looking at his friend phone.

" Some girl just spilled on it." he said while looking at that girl

" maybe it's the same girl."

" But when I look at her,I remember at someone" 

" who?"

" Argh nothing maybe just another person,now let's go."