001. She's Arrived.

A Jock Girl

Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?
Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge.

Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

One ringtone, buzzed on your phone. Alarms you; someone's calling. But it disturbs your whole moment to have such a sweet dreams. Yet, you couldn't resist that it was your phone. You were still inside of the airport, waiting for someone to picked you up. Your eyes were closed and quickly opened as soon as your phone keep buzzing. You picked it up without seeing who's the ID number.

You pressed on the green button and hang it on your free ear, "Yeoboseyo?" you answered. "Jihyun-ah! I have arrived. Where are you now?" the caller suddenly bursted through your phone. A person who's named as Jihyun -which is you- sighing and stood up to looking for someone familiar around the areas.

"Ummm. At the waiting seats." you replied. "Ah arraseo. I'll be there for a seconds!" she hyperly hang up the phone, before you did. You almost chuckled at her childishness does never changed since young. "You'll never grow up as a lady." you jokingly whispers to yourself about your favorite cousin, Park Minjoo.

You straightened yourself and was about to sat back on your usual seat when suddenly, you saw someone ran onto your direction. "Jihyun-ah!" she shouted, happily waves her hands at you; trying to catch your full attention. Your jaws was almost dropped to see how beautiful she has grown. Both of you have been separated since 10, so most of you have a changeable appearances.

"Minjoo?" you asked, as soon as she stopped right in front of you, with an adorable short-haired. "Yup, it's me! And wow. New looks? Where are those large glasses?" she asked, without thinking about your horrible incident at back then. You forced to crept a tiniest smile.

"I have thrown it away since I got an eye-sight surgery. Not plastic, okay?" you jokingly said. She laughed and teases you. You didn't care about it and bring both of your bags then walks to where Minjoo directed to. Both of you has passed out of the exit place. The door automatically opened and closed behind you.

She showed you a motorbike. You unbelievably came to her way. "Don't you tell me, this is your motorbike." you said or more like warned her to not drive her home. She rolled her eyes, "Aish. I am not a kid, anymore. I can drove a motorcycle and bike but not a car. Don't think negatively, juseyo." she said, boredly.

You were truly about to laughs but hold it back. "Yah, why are you so sensitive? I can drive, also." you said in a playful monotone voice. She grinning, "Really? Oh that would be good because I have one bike and a few more motorcycles at home. Kajja." she excitedly sat on the front.

You wear your backpack and put another bag behind Minjoo and in front of your tummy - being hugged to not letting it falls on the roads while riding the bike. "Wear this helmet." she hands you a second helmet and wear it, comfortably. 

She started the engine and put your palms on her shoulders. "Ready?" she asked, you nodded and she pulled off the stick and starts to drove off to your new home. 

 

 

- meanwhile.

"Ugh. I hate this." said one teen boy as holding up a piece of uncooked fish. "If you hate it, can you just put it down? I felt like vomiting on your face more." said another guy with his dinosaur-ish looks, as rolling his oh-so-precious eyes. "Whatever you say, Sungjong. We are here to bought something to cook. If you want to be starving, just go back home and wait." said a thirth person with his smallest eyelids narrowing every areas to find something.

The first boy named Sungjong threw the lifeless fish back at it's place, "It is not like you will cook them." he said and went to wash his hand before being cursed by the scary leader. "Aish, this mischievous maknae. Wait when we get home." he said, frustratedly.

"Yah, yah. Can you guys just stop from being a Tom and Jerry at these moment? People are watching, man." another guy appears on the scene, holding a plastic bags that filled with a fishes, meats with a refreshing vegetables. It moving to back and forth, countlessly.

"Whatever. And what are you going to cooks for today?" he asked. The guy with a plastic bags on his both palms shook his head, "This hamster. I am going to cooks a grilled meats with a spicy fish sauce and some vegetable." he clearly said. 

"Okay. Now, let's go, Woohyun. I need some shower." a guy that was called as an Hamster, walked out of the supermarket to have some fresh air. A guy named Woohyun shaping his lips onto thin. He spun around to find his other members and all of them were finding a thing behind him. 

"Yah! I already bought it! Kajja!" said Woohyun, in a caring way. They have been awakened by his voices because they can recognized it clearly. Even if someone imitates his voice, they will totally ignore. It is like, they know each other's power.

"Arra!" said Sungjong as the five of them walks back and chasing their leader, Sunggyu, that has been walked along the busy streets for a few minutes ago. Only one person was left at the back. He doesn't looks in a hurry like his fellow members. 

By looking at his appearance, he looks so chilling down and keep in silence with his earplug in his ears. He slipped both of his hands inside of his jeans pockets. Looking at the six men's back-facing view.

Suddenly, he got suprised by somewhat called a person yelled from behind. He turns his head as one motorbike drove passing him. He could only see a girl with long hair sitting uncomfortably at the back seat. 

"Yah, yah! Keep slow down! My bag was almost falling." 

The voice. He completely shut his eyes for a seconds before opened it back up and refused to think something, ridiculously. 

*Why the heck I got this heartbeat. Silly weird.*