Reason

The Miracle's can do things you can't do

Seoul, South Korea 2.00PM

 

Jonghyun really can’t focus on his work. Now Yoona’s condition is a bit well than yesterday. So he leave Yoona and Jooyeon take care of her because he have to work after took a furlough for almost a week full. He contacted Bora already and told everything about Yoona, Bora was felt uneasy because she have to live more longer in Singapore and couldn't back to Seoul at these time. In his work room, he was think hard of why Yoona suddenly ask him for marry herself yesterday.

Jonghyun, you're not going to leave me, right?

Will you marry me?

Jonghyun sighed hard, he never imagined this situation will be going this hard and far. It’s not about that he want to rejected to marry Yoona. But yesterday he meet Jungah after back from hospital.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Jonghyun!! Lee Jonghyun!” a woman shouted his name while approached him, she looks so familiar for Jonghyun. But Jonghyun can’t recognized her immediately, he frowned a bit confused.

The woman took off her sun glasses, “Yah! I’m Jungah, still know me?” her said with a cheerful tone. Seems like she missed Jonghyun after a long time never meet him.

“Noona!” Jonghyun finally recognized Jungah, gave her a warm greet. “How are you? Aren’t you going to Busan?”

Jungah chuckled, “Ne, Jonghyun. I’m fine, you too right? Jam.... you don’t know? I’m not going to Busan, well I mean not now”

“Eo? Ah keurae?” Jonghyun looks confused, he stratched his head awkwardly.

“Mwoya ige.... Didn’t Jooyeon told you?” Jungah pokes Jonghyun’s arm

“Eh? Ne.. ne.. she told me but I’m a bit forgot” Jonghyun grinned awkwardly because of his stupidness.

Jungah mocked him, “Ey~ you are younger than me but you have more short memory”

“Ah, jam! How’s your sister?” Jungah suddenly asked

“Sister?”

“Your sister, your younger sister. Ahem... i’m sorry asking about this. Ah right! You don’t have to blame Jooyeon. She’s right to told me about this, anyway slow or fast we’re going to be a family, right?” Jungah explained.

“Noona? What are you talking about?” Jonghyun asked confusely, he really don’t understand what’s Jungah just said.

“Yoona.. your younger sister? She is sick, right? Is she in this hospital? How’s her condition? Ah, Jonghyun-ah i will kept this as secret. I promise i will not going to tell anybody” Jungah explained again.

Jonghyun was just stay silent. His face expression was undescribeable. Frown yet confused. Even he can’t read his own mind.

Jungah looked at Jonghyun a bit worried. She tried to comfort him, “Jonghyun.. look i’m sorry for... knowing about this, but your family is Jooyeon’s and my family too. I hope she’s always be okay, and you don’t have to shame if need my help. Ne?”

But she didn’t received any answer from Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked down and sighed.

Jungah excused herself to leave Jonghyun, still Jonghyun didn’t answered her. He was still with his mind. Playing or maybe running. Finding an answer for all of this. What’s just happened. Every single words from Jungah still in his head. He tried to read it again, flashback again, and searching for the meaning or maybe answer.

My younger sister? Yoona? Sick? What the hell is this..

 

End of flashback

 

 

---

 

Meanwhile Yoona is laying down on her bed. Jonghyun was asked her to took her medicine and then sleep. After two hours left, Yoona really can’t sleep. She kept thinking of something that she never forget

 

 

Flashback

 

Seoul Performing Art High School

 

Yoona was painting at the school’s yard, but it was a same view just like yesterday. She found it boring, then she decided to move and searching for another view around the school.

Yoona looking around the school when finally she stopped at excercise and sport’s room corridor. She entered the corridor and still looking around, there was a martial arts room, judo. She saw a fresh male student who currently practicing his martial arts. He kicked and punched nobody, he just practicing some judo’s move without any rival.

It strange.. her heart was beating so hard. Yoona was immediately enter and take a sit on the corner of that room near the door, she start to painting that male student without any permition to take his as the object of painting. He is Lee Jonghyun. Then Jonghyun realized that someone was watching him silently. Jonghyun knew it’s Yoona. He approached her, Yoona who currently painting start groggy.

“Yoona, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun asked

Yoona gave him a sweet smile, even if she was very groggy “I.. I just searching for any view or objects for my painting. And... i just realized that i was never paint a human before. I found you is so interesting with your judo, so yeah..” she shrugged

Jonghyun found it cute, he gave her smile back, a smile with a sweet dimples appeared. “Really? Then I’m your first human object?”

Yoona grinned and nodded.

“Am I get a salary of this?” Jonghyun asked playfully

“Mwo?” Yoona frowned, “It should be a honour for you, because was painted by a professional art student like me” and she pouted

Jonghyun can’t help but smiled naturally, indeed Yoona is always cute no matter what. He patted Yoona’s upper head, “Okay, then continue your painting while I also continue my practice”

Yoona nodded excitedly.

But suddenly someone’s coming from the door that behind Yoona, they’re got shocked and then Yoona was accidentally fell, Jonghyun was tried to caught her. But he couldn’t balance himself and also slipped and fell down while hugging Yoona’s waist. They both are laying down by Jonghyun top on Yoona and accidentally kissed. Their lips was touched.

That was Yoona’s first kiss and first love, Lee Jonghyun.

 End of flashback

 

 

Yoona was realized that day, even if Jonghyun just treat herself as his friend but she will always love Jonghyun. No matter what, inside her heart that she can’t forget her very first love easy. Lee Jonghyun. If someday she will marry other person that not Jonghyun, so do Jonghyun. She will never broke her promise to herself, even until now. She still love Jonghyun.

 

Is the reason of Luhan’s death to make us together until the end, Jonghyun? I do love Luhan, but i can’t doubt it that i love you too.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

short update! hohohohoho

but still an update isn't it? >< and it supposed to be like this on this chapter

enjoy and leave your comments, thankchu! <3