Hard time

The Miracle's can do things you can't do

Seoul, South Korea 7PM

All of family, friends, and work partners are gathered in Luhan’s family house. They were using black formal suit. The atmosphere were so gloomy, not a few of the guests who came also shed tears over the accident that claimed the lives of Luhan. Luhan’s parents are still stand strongly welcomed the mourners. And almost everybody knew that Luhan will married soon with the girl named Yoona. But that plan have to be canceled immediately.

“by the way, where’s the fiancee?”

“who? Luhan’s fiancee? What’s her name?”

“Yoona?”

“ah Yoona, maybe she is having a deep stress ‘cause of Luhan’s death”

Jinjja? Ah.. so pity, she must be in a hard situation now”

“ofcourse, i can’t imagine if lost my fiancee in the situation like this”

They were some of the guest who talked about Yoona. Jonghyun who also came to gave the last regard to Luhan, always heard people talking about Yoona so many times. It’s immediately stress him out.

Jonghyun received a call from Bora, he picked up

“Yoboseyo”

“Jonghyun, you are still in Luhan’s house?”

“Eo, i’m about to leave. Wae?”

“Ani... I, i have a call from my parents that I have to meet them now. Can you accompany Yoona here? She’s hasn’t wake up yet. I promise it won’t take a long time”

Jonghyun sighed, now the situation is so hard. He had to take care of Yoona now who’s having a hard time but how about Jooyeon?

“Keurae, i will come to your apartement now”

Well that was his one-side decission, he haven’t asked permission from Jooyeon.

“Thank you so much Jonghyun! I owe you a lot! Then see you here soon”

“Ne..” he ended call and click the quick dial to Jooyeon, but she didn’t answer his call. He hung up and tried to called her again, but still Jooyeon didn’t answer. Jonghyun decided to call Jooyeon again after reached Yoona’s apartement. Now in his head is only thinking and worrying about Yoona, Yoona, Yoona and Jooyeon.

 

 

---

 

 

Jonghyun arrived in Yoona’s apartement, Bora leave when Jonghyun already take care of Yoona in her apartement. Yoona now is still sleeping from her fainted at the boutique house a few hours ago. When she received a news that airplane carrying Luhan stated drowned in the sea of China-South Korea border and all passengers were declared dead. Lucky, Luhan’s body could be found and immediately buried at the funeral house by family.

“It must be hard for you” Jonghyun whispered while caressing Yoona’s hair gently, he held her right hand

“My love, i don’t wanna see you feeling blue” he kissed Yoona’s forehead

“Please be strong, Yoona” he couldn’t hold it anymore, the tears out from Jonghyun’s eyes. He was crying silently, he was really in a hard situation too. Losing his bestfriend who was also Yoona’s fiancee and seeing Yoona like this.

All night, Jonghyun never moved far from Yoona. He never let Yoona alone, he is always beside Yoona. Then he received text messages from Bora, she telling him that her mom will having a surgery in Singapore and she had no choice to accompany her mom to Singapore next morning. Then Jonghyun called Jooyeon, right now she was answered his call,

“Jonghyun?”

“Noona, i’m at Yoona’s house now. And Bora wasn’t here, she will going to Singapore tomorrow ‘cause her mom will having a surgery”

“You will accompany Yoona there? How’s her condition?”

“She hasn’t wake up yet since afternoon”

“Arasseo, take care of her well. I’m okay here”

“Noona...”

“It’s okay Jonghyun, i trust you. You know”

Jonghyun sighed and then ended the call by saying Thank you, actually he felt uneasy to Jooyeon. Why are she so lovely and care to Yoona, meanwhile she loved Jonghyun so much.

 

 

The next morning...

 

 

Jonghyun was prepared breakfast for himself and Yoona, he made a honey pancake. Which Yoona love most, the breakfast already served in the dining room. When he about to wake Yoona up, suddenly he heard somethings broken, just like when you throw something made from glass and smashed. He ran directly to Yoona’s room. He found that Yoona was sat melancholy on the floor, he saw the mirror which her dressing table was cracked. He approached Yoona immediately and hugged her,

“Hey, what happened? Are you okay?” he whispered

Yoona who was on his embrace didn’t move even a little, she was so weak. Jonghyun felt his chest were wet, then he realized Yoona was crying. Maybe she was still in deep blue, losing her lover. He her hair gently and cupped her face. Yes, Yoona was crying. Her eyes gave him a very sad look. Jonghyun wiped her tears with his thumb,

“Let’s eat the breakfast, i made a yummy honey pancake. Hmm?”

Yoona nodded weakly, Jonghyun helped her to stand up and walk to dining room. Jonghyun sat facing Yoona, he saw Yoona didn’t eat her meals.

“want me to feed you?” Jonghyun asked,

Yoona looked at Jonghyun and shakes her head weakly, “I can eat by myself, thanks for the breakfast” she forced a smile to Jonghyun

Then she eat her meal silently, Jonghyun who always looked at Yoona felt that she was not okay. Maybe he need some help to take care of Yoona, he texted Jooyeon. He begged to her to accompany Yoona and him in Yoona’s apartement. Jooyeon was worried at the first, is she will be welcomed by Yoona. But when Jonghyun told her that Yoona was broken her dressing table’s mirror, she agreed to help him.

“Jonghyun, i want go to studio” Yoona suddenly said,

“But i think your condition is still...”

He cutted by Yoona, “No, i’m okay. Since i can’t come to Luhan’s funeral, i feel so bad. I have to do something in my studio, to cheer me up” she forced a smile again. Jonghyun agreed her, and told Yoona that someone named Jooyeon will come to accompany him and Yoona. Yoona agreed and told Jonghyun that she can use Bora’s room, and guest room for Jonghyun.

 

 

---

 

 

Jooyeon was packed her things to a luggage. Then she went to Yoona’s apartement. She already arrived in the front of the door, she pressed the bell. Someone opened the door, it’s Jonghyun. She entered the house and greeted Yoona who sat on the couch,

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Jooyeon” she bowed a little to showed her a respect

Yoona once again forced a smile, bowed back and greeted her “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Yoona”

“If you don’t mind i’m here to accompay you, since Jonghyun maybe will have something to do at his office. Well yeah, i’m not working” Jooyeon said, then she looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Are you Jonghyun’s gilrfriend?” Yoona suddenly asked. Jonghyun and Jooyeon was shocked,

“She’s my...”

Jonghyun cutted by Jooyeon, “I’m his friend when he was in Japan, i’m just like her older sister”

Yoona nodded, she thought that Jooyeon is Jonghyun’s girlfriend. Then Yoona excused herself to Jooyeon, she went to her Studio. Ofcourse Jonghyun was accompany her. Now Jooyeon was alone at Yoona’s apartement. She unpacked her luggage, now she’s using Bora’s room.

 

 

---

 

 

Jonghyun and Yoona arrived in Yoona’s studio. Actually her paint store was closed since yesterday, Miyoung also take furlough just like Yoona’s order this morning. Yoona was explored her own studio followed by Jonghyun, he still worried with Yoona’s condition and don’t want something bad happened to her. Since her emotion still unstable this morning.

“What to I do?” Yoona said, she caressed silhouette which covered a canvas. She opened the silhouette, that was Luhan’s painted. She cried, she missed him, she love him, she need him.

Jonghyun patted Yoona’s shoulder from back, she cried more hard, sobbing, tapped her chest which felt so tight. Jonghyun’s hands suddenly wrapped and circled around Yoona’s waist, gave her back hug. Showed her that he want to protect her, he also felt what she’s feel, her heart also his heart, her sadness also his sadness. Yoona didn’t refused at all, she kept crying so did Jonghyun.

 

 

---

 

 

Jooyeon was prepared a dinner in the kitchen. Jonghyun and Yoona hasn’t arrived yet. She’s kinda worried about them. After prepared the dinner, Jooyeon tried to call Jonghyun but there’s no answered. She decided to watching tv while waiting Yoona and Jonghyun come back home. While waiting, she received a call and picked up immediately without checking who’s calling,

“Jonghyun-ah?”

“Jonghyun? Yah! It’s me” a woman’s voice from the other side, woman? Jooyeon checked her phone, it’s Jungah who’s calling not Jonghyun

“Eonni?” she make sure if it’s not Jonghyun

“Yeah, it’s me. You are not with Jonghyun now? Where’s he?” she replied

“Oh.. he is.. he said.. um.. a...”

“Waeyo? It’s bad to leave his wife-to-be alone at home”

Beep beep beep! The sound of bell ringing, it’s seems Jonghyun and Yoona already home.

“Eonni, i will call you later”

“Wae? Jooyeon-ah, wai...” Jooyeon ended the call quickly. She stood up and approached Jonghyun and Yoona.

“You’re home” she greeted Jonghyun and Yoona

Yoona smiled and nodded weakly, seems like she’s so tired and exhausted. Jonghyun also seems so tired.

“Let’s eat our dinner, i made a Japanese food” Jooyeon offered them

They all gathered in dining room, eat their dinner calmly. Jonghyun took a glance to Yoona and Jooyeon, no one talk while eating. To broke the silence, Jonghyun praised Jooyeon’s food and offered Yoona one of his favorite food. At least he is the one who should broke the awkwardness between them.

After finished dinner, Yoona was about to cleaned up the dish. But suddenly when Yoona take the plate, Jooyeon’s hand stopped her.

“Let me, you go take a rest” she said while smile, Yoona just nodded and thanks to Jooyeon for letting her have a rest.

“Let me help you” Jonghyun said while take the plates, but Jooyeon stopped him and asked for him to take a rest.

Jonghyun went to Yoona’s room when suddenly he heard a sound of crying inside. It must be her, crying again. He really want to hugged her but maybe she need a time to be alone now. Then Jonghyun decided went to guest room instead to take a rest. He closed his eyes, hope will have a good night. All he wants is just a happiness for both of Yoona and Jooyeon.

 

Good night, sleep tight Im Yoona, Lee Jooyeon.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally an update!!

i know it's boring to read this T_T tell me if so, i will take meditation for next chapter then (/.\)

I LOVE YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS and those who give me comments such as critics or so.. *hugs atack!!!!!! <3