First Day

Only You

I yawned as I heard my mum, banging my door hard as usual.

“Oh god! KANG MINAH… WILL YOU GET UP OR I’LL DRAG YOU OUT?” My mum threatened.

“Ughhhh!” I dragged myself out of my bed and headed outside, greeted by Chanyeol. “Morning giant!”

“Morning noona! Your hair is still a mess.” He laughed as he pointed at my head.

“What’s so funny?” I scoffed and banged the bathroom door as I slipped inside. I took a few minutes to wash up and change into my outfits that were laid on my bed. I rushed downstairs, greeting my parents who were at the kitchen. I headed out to face whole Park family.

“Surprise!” Mr and Mrs. Park beamed. Oh God! Chanyeol grinned at me from behind. We got into the car and I hissed, “Why are they here?”

“New school…” He mumbled. “Did you forget about that? Already?”

“Ah! I see. Sorry!” Then the car was filled with the old couple conversation but both Chanyeol and I didn't utter a word along the ride.


"Kamsamida!" I bowed as I got out of car. Chanyeol just awkwardly standing by my side and bowed. We both watched the car fled away then started walking to the entrance side by side.

"Oh there you are!" A lovely girl, I bet a senior, called us out. I pointed to myself and Chanyeol and she nodded at us. We walked toward her.

She smiled at us and asked, "Let me see. Kang Minah and Park Chanyeol. Right?" We both nodded without saying a single word.

She just smiled and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you guys. By the way, I'm Sandara Park, a senior and the head of Organizer team. Feel free to call me Dara! Chanyeol-shi I bet you have to follow along with me since you would be in my team and I will show you around. For Minah, I'll drop you by your team leader."

Then she headed to the hallways with us, trailing behind her like lost puppies. I looked around, amazed by the splendid and so-foreign-like buildings.

"Suho!" She called out to a short yet stunning handsome man. He looked at Dara and gave an angelic smile. Then his gaze fell upon me and Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah! This is Chanyeol and Minah. They are new here and Minah is in your team I believe."

"Kang Minah?"

Dara looked at me as a hint to introduce myself. I got it right away. "Annyeohaseyo! Kang Minah imida."

He nodded and gave me a smile that thousand of girls would fall for. "No need to be that formal. I'm Suho."

"Neh, Suho senpai."

He chuckled and said, "This kid doesn't know how to drop formality huh?" At that time, Chanyeol burst into laughter and both Suho and Dara stared at him.

I hissed, "What's so funny?"

"Noona, you being formal. That is just...hahahaha..." He burst into laughter again, receiving chuckles from Suho and Dara unnie. Argh! It was such a shame that he was by my side on this first day of school. What if I was formal to Suho senpai?

Then Chanyeol and Dara unnie left.

"So, shall we stroll around the school?"

"Ah neh!" I nodded as I trailed behind him. He showed me every single thing in school; the classrooms that I had to attend, the teachers' offices, and even the rest rooms.

"That is pretty much of it."

"You must be tired senpai. Thank you so much."

He glanced at me and said, "It's my pleasure. Ah, one thing left. I haven't show the basketball court, have I?"

I shook my head. He was going to lead me to the basketball court but the bell rang.

"Sorry, Minah! I don't think I can show you the basketball court but you will see since it's in your time table. Are you ok with that?"

"Sure. No problem. Thanks again."

"See ya." Then he left me. I walked toward my class. According to the time table, it was a physic class.

*You used to like to solve Physic problems, Jongin.* I smiled at my own thoughts as I headed to the class. I took a seat at the back of the class since I didn't want to draw much attention.

The teacher walked in. "Hi, everyone! I'm Mr. Josh. Today we have a new transfer here. Ms. Kang, can you introduce yourself?"

I walked to the front and put on a smile on my face. "Annyeohaseyo! Kang Minah imida. I hope you guys will help me."

"Good! Now is everyone present?"

"Neh except Kai." The guy with white hair answered back.

Mr. Josh sighed as he shook his head. "As always." Who was that Kai guy anyway? What the heck was he to skip classes? I scowled at the thought as I walked toward my own seat.

"Hey." The guy with white hair greeted me.

"Hi." I nodded at him.

"I'm Luhan."

"I'm Minah." Then I stared at the empty seat on the left side of me.

"It's Kai. The one who is always skipping classes."

I made an aww and nodded. "I mean didn't anyone say anything to him?"

"Yah... He is such a freaking rich guy and has a gang named EXO so, who would dare to tell him this and that?"

"Anyway, this is just wrong."

"Missy, I know you want fair and square but it won't happen here."

"Why not?"

"Because at last you will get hurt."

I nodded as I jotted down my notes. What the hell was with this SM High?


It was my physical education period. I rushed out of my class earlier since I didn't know where the basketball court was. I bumped into Suho senpai at the other side of the hall.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yea to the basketball court."

"Let's go together."

"Neh? Ah it's ok and I don't want to bother you."

"No. We are going together. I have the same class with you."

Finally, I absorbed what he meant and I nodded at him. We ended up walking side to side.

"Hyung......" A child-like boy came running toward Suho.

"Omo! Sehunnie, why aren't you in class?"

"Hyung, you finally find yourself a girl huh? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Wait! What- I - no..."

"Then who is she?"

"Ahem. Annyeohaseyo, Kang Minah imida! I am new transfer here."

"So, you are the hot noona mliojmomnljoj..." Suho covered Sehun's mouth with his hand.

"Minah, go straight there and you would find the basketball court, ok?" He sent me an apologetic look and fled away with Sehun.

I walked straight as Suho had told me. I heard the sound made from the friction against shoes and the ground as I got closer to the basketball building. How I fell in love with those sounds whenever Jong In was playing basketball!

The more I walked closer to the building, the more I felt something familiar with that sound. My heart was beating rapidly as I got closer and closer. I watched the entrance, seeing the light focused on the court. The court was so huge and it just took my breathe away. I smiled as I thought how much Jong In would be happy if he was here. Then I saw a thin yet muscular boy, practising his shooting skill alone. He turned his back to the entrance so, I couldn't clearly see his face. He stood 45 degree from the goal post and stepped ahead to shoot.

*Left... Right and shot!* There he went. He shot a goal and as expected his aimed ball went into the goal in a swift.

"Yes!" I punched into the air as I shouted, setting my eyes at the goal for the entire time that I didn't realize the boy was staring at me. I shyly put down my hand and said, "Sorry." Still I couldn't see his face clearly. That was when I noticed I had forgotten my glasses at my previous class. His face was a blur to me. He walked toward me. I just stood there. Even his blured face somehow seemed so familiar to me.

I gasped when he was a meter away from me.

"Kim Jongin?"


Helloooooo there!

Things are getting exciting aren't they? Please feel free to comment and subscribe too!

I really love you guys from my heart.