Her Holiday Vacation

Christmas Wishes

          They say, one of the most tiring jobs is being a celebrity. Being part of that circle, you will endure many struggles and hardships with the fame you’ll earn. Shooting films, acting in a drama or musical, a 12-hour photoshoot, recording songs are just few of the things you would do when you became a famous star loved by people.

            Well, part of that circle is Seo Joo Hyun or Seohyun as she is more known for. As a member of the most famous group in Asia or I must say in the world, she also wants to get rid of that exhausting life and rest for even a day. So when the time came for that wishful vacation, she did not let it go.

            Lucky for her, that vacation is a Christmas holiday vacation. One of the few things she wished for. And also because it is one of her wish to spend a vacation in London, she decided to go to that beautiful city for her wonderful escapade.

            So there she is, wandering the pretty streets if the city packed with snow.

            “Woah! Daebak.” She said while staring the beautiful streetlights adorned with Christmas decorations. “I should have taken him here too.” Her eyes twinkling, reflecting the colorful lights. She smiled after the thought of her busy man, showing his cute and handsome smile he always shows whenever he is with her.

            “Merry Christmas, young lady.” She waked from her trance. A strange old woman greeted her, walking to the opposite direction.

            She smiled and greeted back. “Merry Christmas, too.” She glanced at her watch. It was already one o’clock in the morning and she did not noticed, maybe because of beinf entertained by the beautiful sights she sees. It is really Christmas.

            She walked ahead. Glancing at every side of her way, amused by what she sees.

            “Ahh, I never thought I would be lonely like this.” She stated after she saw a couple hugging. How she wish she also have him by her side to cuddle with! By the thought of it, she took her phone out of her pocket and stared at the phone’s wallpaper.

            “I really regret that I never told you about this.” She simply touched the picture. Hoping that he is near her.

            “Do you miss someone, Miss?” Someone behind her asked, giving her shock.

            “Yes.” She answered answered back, smiling.

            She then felt man walked towards her. “If you miss someone, why don’t you give him a call?”

            She smiled wider.  Aha! Why didn’t she think of that?! “Good idea, Mister,”        she replied not turning to her back to face the man.

            She dialed his number and in a few seconds, it rang. At the same time, the man’s phone also rang.

            “Why don’t you answer the call, Sir?” she questioned.

            “Why should I if I can meet her? He paused, chuckling. “If I were you miss, if he does not want to answer your call, I think I would have to meet him too.” The guy suggested and walked a step  to her, making her shudder with the warm breath he respired. “It’s not that he is in Korea to hug you.” He added sarcastically.

            Seohyun felt her back  against his chest. “Then why don’t you initiate it, sir. You said you want to see and hug her right?”

            “Honestly, I just don’t want to hug her especially when I am under the mistletoe.”

            She looked up slowly. There, she saw a pretty little bush with beautiful white tiny flowers on it. There is indeed, mistletoe above.

            She felt his arms wrapping around her waist, giving her a back hug. “Do you want a kiss under mistletoe, Seohyun-ah?”

            She nodded. Then she pulled his embrace and faced the handsome man she missed so much. She never thought that he is already there, in front of her, ready to grant one of her wishes.

            “Do you also want a kiss under mistletoe, Kyuhyun oppa?”

            Right after she finished her question, Kyuhyun immediately cupped her face and in a blink of an eye, she felt her lips already captured by his, kissing her passionately.

            How she missed it so much! She responded to it. Giving back the same passion he gave to her. It was very sweet just like other kiss they shared but for Seohyun, this one was very special. The special one, as it is also one of her wishes- to be kissed under mistletoe with the guy she loves in a very beautiful place.

            They stopped and Kyuhyun stared at her beautiful sparkling eyes.

            “I also don’t want to spend my Christmas alone and far away with you, Seohyun.” He laughed and kissed her temple.

            She stared back at him and gave him a sweet smile. “Me, too,” And pecked his lips.

            “Should we spend this together?” He asked and grabbed her hands, entwining her fingers with his own.

            “Of course.”

            Oh! How she never expected that she would not spend her Christmas alone. And of course, her three wish being granted in the same time. How lucky she is!

 

The end

 

 

 

 

Sorry! I think its lame! hehehe

Hope you like it! :)

Merry christmas!