I found my little ice princess

The Ice Princess

Noah's POV

Well I still didn't believe it, how did my brother found me? I was confused but happy at the same time... How did he changed? Did he still the same nice boy that I love or he is just a simple badass super star? Na I don't think so but... can meet me again give a problem to his career? He was a star now so it couyld hurt him right? Ugh I must stop already I'm over reacting! I should be happy to see him and can be with him again! Not worried but well... hehehe who knows right?

"Noah! Stop fighting with your own head and wake up! Someone is here to take you to Leejoon..." Matt said with an annoyed look and I laugh about it while waking up and sitting on my bed rubbing my eyes "hehehe do you know how cute you look when you do that?" he said while chukling.

"Yeah... I would like to see people laugh at me but not to mok me or make fun of me but cause they have fun with me" I said softly while I walked to the bathroom to shower fast and change into confortable clothes for me, and that consisted in a navy blue hoodie, blue jeans and black converse, black short gloves ( http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Mens-y-five-finger-real-leather-half-gloves-/00/s/NTgxWDcwMA==/$(KGrHqN,!i8E5d4gmnr+BObcgvdk1g~~60_35.JPG) and my navy blue hat so no one could see my light blue hair on top and just show up the brown color of my hair. I walked with my backpack already on my back and Matt walked with me to the front door to meet Nana and a guy that I thought it was the one who will take me to Joon oppa.

"Morning hun" Nana greeted me with a soft smile on her face and her eyes litted up for the happiness that she had, finally I could see my brother, he made up his promise.

"Morning Nana" I answer softly like I most of the time did, since I was parted away from Joon I changed from be sweet and warm to be cold and soft.

"Go now, someone waits for you" I could see the tears trying to leave Nana's eyes and I smiled at her and hug her tight.

"I'll be back for christmas" I whisperd.

"Hahaha baby tomorrow is christmas"

"I don't care... Matt and I'll be back tomorrow or we will make you come to us"

"Fine sweetheart... call me when you both be safe" she said to Matt and I, actually no one could tell me anything for bringing Matt with me, even when he was a wolf-bear sized I had permissions to have him with me and more cause Matt would never leave my side so the police of Korea knows that I am the only one in the country with a big wolf as a 'pet'.

"We will Nana don't worry" said Matt this time.

"I hope you take good care of her you heard?" she said serious to Matt and he howld hard and I smiled while caressing his fur.

"Let's get going big boy" we walked to the limo Joon send cause he knows about Matt... kind of, he don't knows how big Matt is but well.

After 2 hours of driving, the men leave us infront of a big biulding that I thought it must be the agency where Joon works at. So we walked inside and everyone from outside to inside looked at me weirs for bringing with me such a big animal. I sighed.

"Calm down Noah, but I can't leave your side, you know that but I'll be outside, call me if you need me" Matt whispered to me and I nodded looking at him go out of the building, then I walked to the receptionist who looked at me with with a I-really-don't-care-who-you-are-and-what-the-hell-you-want look so just looked at her softly and very calm talk to her.

"Excuse me..." I gulped and the go on "I'm looking for my brother, I was wondering if you could help me"

"Does your brother works here?" she asked looking at her computer and chewing a bubble gum and making it blow up so then go on in the smae, that was annoying, I am used to be in a quite place with nothing but the wind to hear.

"Yes, he does"

"Name?" she asked again.

"Leejoon" she looked at me and then start laughing hard, something I really didn't understand at all, why would she laugh at something like that? Is not my fault that the nickname I gave him be the one everyone uses and sounded weird.

"You must be joking at me right? It's impossible that someone like you" she looked at me from head to toe and give a fake smile "you better go before I call police and tell them a crazy fan is trying to get into their practice room" she kept working at the computer but I was sure she was chatting with someone.

"I can't leave he is waiting for me" I told her in the same tone that I used at first, I never like to be rough to people so I was always nice to the ones who evend are to get close "He was the one who asked me to come"

"Look child" child? What the hell? Does she thinks I'm 10? "I don't and I won't believe in you, there are many girls who come and say the same so go now or I call the guards!"

"But I can't leave and I won't till I see him" I said and then she stood up and hit the desk, I didn't even move a little, somehow I wasn't afraid of angry people or surprised.

"That's it! GUARDS! HERE IS A FREAK TRYING TO GET INSIDE BY FORZE!" forze? I never have tried that! I saw three men comming closer and when I saw them they were just like the ones appa have made them took me away from Joon and the ones who leave me an ugly scar on my face, now I was afraid and then I whistle so Matt could came and just before those men touched me Matt appeard and growled hard to them making them fell to the floor, I was that afraid of going through the same pain that I had felt before, I hold onto Matt's fur and hide my face when I heard a familiar voice, a little too husky than before but it has the same warmt as always.

"Noah? Is that you?" it was him! Everyone, the annoying bubble gum girl and the bad guys (as I called them), Matt and I looked back and I gasp as I saw my hero, my angel, my brother standing there with other four guys; all my world felt better at this time, I felt happy like I was when we were children, I left Matt's side and run to Joon and he did the same. We hugged each other for so long, we cried together and I hold onto his neck and he did to my waist like we used to. I felt complete in certain way, I had my brother with me again.

"Joonie oppa" I breathed at his neck and I could feel him smile "You looked for me..."

"Yes I did..." he caress my hair softly never letting my hat fall down "and I won't lose you again..." he got separated from me and looked into my eyes "I found my little ice princess" we smiles and hugged again, I was back to him again and nothing and no one will keep us apart from each other... not anymore

 

 



Well this was the second chapter, I hope all of you be having fun and again, have a very Merry Christmas!! Love you all and enjoy this fic ^^ remember to subscribe and comment! ♥ ♥

 

~LeeKyo3 out!