What?

The Ice Princess

Noah's POV

When I was a child I lived with my father, my older brother Leejoon who was more than a brother he was my bestfriend and guardian and I lived with Nana too, she was the lady who took care of Joon oppa and I. when I turned to 5 oppa was already 10 years old, yeah we have a difference of 5 years but whatever, at that age my hair start changing to a different colour: Noble-girl-cos-wig-daily-harajuku-gradie and I turned more afraid, I looked at the mirror and my light hazel brown long hair had a weird blue color at the top, my milky skin turned more pale than usual and my hands were as cold as hard ice, my lips were soft pink but still cold and my eyes change into a color unsual in some people: Central_Heterochromia_Example_Blue_%26_BI looked confused at Leejoon who never leave my side and he looked at me as confused as I did to myself.

"Joonie oppa... w-what's wrong with me?" I breath out and I could see the little cloud of breath that is usual when is snowing or is very cold outside, but for God's sake! We were in august! And I was freezing... literally. 

"Look I don't know what's wrong with you sister but I will be always with you and no one will never hurt you... you heard me?" he was concernd and I was too, how can a 5 year old girl change all of a sudden like this?

After that insident appa start to walk away from me everytime I tried to hug him or even get a little closer and that hurted me, and like Joon promised he was there for me. Kids at school started going away from me aswell and everything I touched it froze and become an ice brick as hard as an iceberg but the thing it was that when I touched Joon oppa nor Nana they won't feel the cold and they'd feel my real warm, the warm that my cold ice heart had very deep in.

When I was 7 and Joon oppa was 12, we were playing at the yard on a winter day in december 20, two days before my brithday, we were playing in the snow and at that time I had already known that I had magic powers, actually cold and ice powers, I could make amazing things, I could create! while we had fun Nana was sitting on a chair watching us having fun in the snow and playing with each other. But I fall to the ground by accident crushing on the floor and my hands made a bad move and that meant a bad magic trick, I hurted Leejoon on his chest close to his heart and I panicked, I run to him as well as Nana did.

"Oppa! Joonie oppa! Gwenchana? Yah! Wake up!!" I could feel the cold tears run down my soft cold pinky cheeks while I hugged Joon tight to my chest, I could feel his heartbeat and he could feel mine.

"Joon?" Nana asked worried and caress his forehead when he woke up and I could breath again.

"N-nana? W-where is Noah?" then I touched his cheek and he felt my warm, he and Nana were the only ones who felt it, why? I don't know... "hey sis" he smile softly to me and I did the same.

"Hey... I'm so sorry... I would never play like that again"

"If you do that I would never play with you again" he said while chukling to me and I did the same but then appa cam runnign with some armed people and took me away from Joon.

"You are a monster! You could kill him!" appa screamed to me and I was afraid holding Joon's hand and he did the same never letting me go.

"YAH! Never call her like that again! She is perfect!" Joon defended me and hold me tighter.

"You idiot! She could have killed you! Guys take her away... she is not his sister, she is not a child... she is NOT my daughter anymore" when appa said that I cried in silence and a cold breeze came up to us giving cold to everyone the but Joon, Nana and I, we never felt the cold.

"You can't keep me away from her appa! She is my sister and I love ehr like she loves me!" Joon said again trying hard not to cry.

"Leejoon! Listen to me! I am your father and here you do what I say! And if I say you be away from her you will! Guys take her!" those mens tried to take me but I refused hugging tight to Joon's neck.

"Oppa you promised never leave me!" I said while sobbing hard.

"I won't leave you! I will protect you I don't care what happens!" he said while hugging me by my waist but someone pull us away and I has being hold by two man that appa brought and Joon was being hold by appa.

"Let's go monster! Let's take you to a place where you belong!" they said roughly while I cried and tried to be back to my brother's arms when Joon started crying and screaming hard.

"NO! NOOO!! Please I beg you don't let her go away! I need her and she needs me! Please!! She is my sister! NOAH!!!!" wae? They were keeping me away form my oppa... it wasn't on porpouse! I didn't mean to hurt him!

"Back off kid... she is not your sister she is a MONSTER! She could have killed you... take her away guys" that men... he have been called by appa to keep me away from him and Leejoon oppa but.. but why? I never wanted this to hapend to him.

"ANNYA!!! NOAH DON'T GO!! OPPA LOVES YOU!!" he kept screaming but I can't move...

"Oppa!! Oppa!!!" I yelled as hard as I could but it didn't worked... they put me away from him! No!

 

"I SAID TAKE HER!" I felt a hard and warm hit on my face... then I felt a liquid falling from my left cheek it burned me as hell but then.. I passed away and everything turned black...


13 years later...

"Why everyone walks away from me Nana?" I was walking next to Nana on a store wearing a hoody to cover up my hair and a little my eyes with my very pale almost blue for cold hands on my jeans pockets.

"They don't know you honey that's why..." she said calm while walking trough the halls of the store grabbing some stuff from our home in the deep forest down of Mount Seorak.

"But... is like if they were afraid of me... like if I could hurt them... they looked at me just like... appa did" I said calmly and soft as always since that day when I was taken away from my brother and Nana took me with her to protect me.

"Listen... I don't want you to mention that men again arasseo? He is not good for you or your brother... he put you away from him" she said angry, she hated that subject but what could I do? He was my father after all.

"Maybe he was right... I could have killed my brother if I weren't like this... a monster" I mumbled the last word while looking at my hands and remembering the cold burn in Joon's chest that was maded by my accidental hit.

"Stop it Noah!" she turned to look at me very serious and I stoped walking to look at her while she talked "You are NOT a monster! You are just a special child that no one understands and you have a beautiful heart inside, warm and sweet that anyone will never see cause they don't want to... just wait till the time comes" warm in my heart? Yeah right... what is she talking about?

"Time for what?" I tilted my head to the left to try and understand but when I did that my long fangs that hanged from my face on the left covered my scar, the one I had on my left cheek caused by the men who hit me in there with something I didn't knew what it was, I always used my fangs so no one could see that ugly scar in a line shape on my rosy cheeks.

"Time to free your self..." she looked at my scar and touched it softly and I shake and walk one step back, I never like people touching my skin or scar, it hurted me cause of the memories that made me had back on my mind "sorry" I nodded and kept walking behind her.

 

"But..." I thought for a moment and then it hit me there will be a day that I will meet my brother again and no one will parted me away from him but.. "my heart is frozen and cold as ice..." I mumbled and follow Nana's way...

When we got back home I helped her to put everything down the car and headed to the house in the forest:

Housenearthewoods.jpg

We put everything in the kitchen and then I headed to the back of the house and sit on a rock looking in the deep forest, I could feel when the  snow normaly will come cause I never like to be the reason why it snow, wel that sometimes but I was afraid of hurting someone so I barely used my magic.

"Noah! Called Matt to eat dinner!" Nana called from the kitchen window and I looked at her with a 'warm' smile.

"Neh!" I stood up and walk a little inside the forest kind of far from the house and whistle a song softly but hard enough to Matt to hear "MATT!! Dinner's ready!" and after that, a big, very big wolf appeard infront of me, he was so big that I could climb on him like a horse, he was as big as a grizzly bear or a black bear:

Seth2.jpg

(yeah he is Seth Clearwather from Twilight, sorry to put him but I love that wolve ^^ if you don't like Twilight I will respect that but keep your bad comments, thank you n.n now keep reading) 

"Dinner? You could have said it before don't you?" Matt told me, yeah he was the only animal that actually talked and he moves his mouth to do it, Nana and I are the only one who have seen him and keep him but not as a pet but as another brother and friend to me, he had my age and he was young, both of us always were together, Matt protected me as I did with him, Nana have said that we were like the Ice Princess and her guardian.

"I did babo! Come on she is waiting" before I could walk he rubbed his giant face to mine and growled "mwo?"

"You wown't walk, come on hop on" he told me with smiling eyes and I did what he said, I jumped on his back and he ran as fast as he could to the house, and like the house was big enough from inside like from outside he could get inside and walk normally behind me "Nana we're home!"

"Good! Dinner is ready so go and sit" she siad while picking up the phone that rang like houndred times, he both sit next to each other and start eating while Nana told us but we usualy waited for her.

"Nana is everything ok?" Matt asked as Nana came in with a plae face and looked at me worried but with hope and happiness in her eyes.

"Something wrong?" I asked her worried.

"Leejoon... he called, he's comming for you... he's taking you back with him" she said smiling and Matt howld hard in happiness but I was surprised and in shock, after so long... could it be? Then I came back to normal.

"What?" I asked confused.

 

 

 


 

Hope you enjoy it guys ^^ I'll be writting soon so have fun and Merry Christmas to all! I love you guys ♥ remember to coment, subscribe and have fun reading.

~LeeKyo3 out!