Until I'm Ready

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Enjoy!


Author's Pov:

"I met your grandmother you know" Nara began as she held onto Daehyun's hand. "Oh really?" Daehyun questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Yeah, She's very pretty and looks a lot like you" she finished. Daehyun suddenly chuckled and tightened his grip that was locked with Nara's hand.

"Yeah I get that a lot" he explained.

After obtaining the ingredients they needed, they decided to slowly head back home. Walking along the pavement filled with bright, lovely flowers, a warm yet inviting wind blew past Nara as her eyes stayed planted at the scenery. "Pretty" she exclaimed not realizing Daehyun was admiring her from afar.

"Just as ravishing and beautiful as you" Daehyun sheepishly said while staring at her intently, waiting for a response. "You're so cheesy" Nara confessed, laughing at the absurdity he just spilled out.

Pouting at her response, he began to annoy her. "Nara" he poked the side of her waist. "Nara" he called out again. "What?" she asked, not paying attention to him but the incoming people making their way towards them. 

"Kiss me" he said.

"What? In this crowded place? You're crazy." Quickening her foot steps to avoid doing what he asked, she began to make her way through the swarm of people just five feet away from her. 

Not realizing that she lost Daehyun along the way, she continued to walk pretty fast. Turning around, she noticed he wasn't anywhere near her. "Don't tell me I lost him?" Nara asked herself. 

Resting at a nearby bench located just near her, she decided to sit and wait for him. Eyeing the crowd back and forth, Daehyun was nowhere to be found. "Great, now what do I do?" 

Just as she was ready to leave, a bouquet of flowers suddenly surfaced in front of her. Confused at the sudden action, she began to murmur a few words to herself. "Uhh..I-I..umm?"

Daehyun's face suddenly emerged from the side of the bouquet with a huge smile plastered on his face. "So you think I'd forget about the request that easily?" he asked her, trying to a bit. Nara's cheeks exposed a hint of hot pink as her face became flustered.

"L-Let's just go" she said, knowing exactly what was coming her way. Before she could even start to walk, Daehyun's lips crashed right into hers as he leaned towards her. The people walking by looked with awe at the two couple who seemed very in love. 

"Y-Yah. You can't just do that, especially when we're crowded by a bunch of people" Nara quietly scolded Daehyun. All he did was look at her with droopy eyes as his lips began to form into a pout.

"Arasseo." 

"I-I didn't mean it that way. I mean...we can kiss b-but in private. Just until I feel comfortable doing that type of stuff around people" Nara carefully selected her words.

Stretching her hand towards him in an inviting manner, she began to smile at him, "Let's go, I want to meet your grandpa as well"

Daehyun smiled at her while gently her hand with his index finger, "Alright."

-

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll place these bags inside the kitchen."

Waiting until Daehyun came back, Nara began to fiddle around with her cellphone. *beep* All of a sudden she opened the unexpected message that appeared on her phone screen.

Hey! How'd it go? Did you guys make up? Are you ok? You want me to go where you are? Huh? Tell me! Text me! Pali! I'm anxious. I want to knooow!

Slightly laughing at her silliness, she decided to text her back, just to calm her nerves down. 

Yah! Calm down. No need to overexert yourself and yes we....did :) Everything's fine so don't worry. Thanks though. 

*Beep* Yessssss! Finally! About time you guys did! Where are you? 

Sending her a quick text, Daehyun suddenly came back rather unexpectedly, startling Nara. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Just texting Min" Nara replied. "Oh tell her I said hi and where is she?" 

"She's here...with the rest of B.A.P." 

"B.A.P's here?" he asked in surprised. "Yeah, they came with us here" Nara innocently responded. And moments later, the door bell rang. "Don't tell me that's them?" 

Nara nodded as she smiled at his expression. "And here I thought, we would be able to enjoy ourselves a bit" whined Daehyun.


A/N: It's been a while right? Sorry! I've been having a lot of school work :( Plus I haven't been feeling well too. Sorry if this isn't a good chapter, I have something planned for the next chapter so I needed this to be more extended. But I wanted to post something anyways, so I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for subscribing! :)