Please Listen

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Sorry if it's a short chapter, I wanted to atleast update something. I hope you enjoy! Credits to PorcelainCoffee for the video.


 

 

Author's Pov.

Nothing can explain the pain that both of them are undergoing right now. Everyday has been a reminder of the stupid mistakes he has commited. As hard as he tries to talk to her, a glint of pain can be seen in her eyes. This just tells him that she wants nothing to do with him.

"No matter how many times I try, she won't even spare me a look" spoke Daehyun.

"It was to be expected, you can't blame her" responded Yongguk. "Look, I-we can't judge you for your past decisions but we'll support you no matter what. We'll try to help you to talk to her, so don't worry."

"Thanks man."

During classes, Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P were planning out the strategy to get both him and Nara together. Once in a while, Daehyun would look at Nara's back. It was almost like before, when he first fell for her. Seems so familiar staring at your back like that, chuckled Daehyun to himself.

"Yah, Daehyun!" whispered Youngjae. "We thought about it and we finally came up with a way to make this plan work, You're going to have to follow everything we say to you, got it?" he stated as Daehyun kept on nodding after each word. 

"Won't she find it suspicious? Everything you guys tried so far hasn't been working, are you sure this will work?" interrupted Daehyun. "I'm positive this will work, you just wait!" retorted Youngjae. 

As classes went by, everyone kept on revising over the plan. "So you guys got it? There better be no mistakes, ok? I'm counting on you guys!" claimed Youngjae. "Arasseo!" they all chanted together.

"Nara!" called Zelo, as he ran towards her. "Yeah?" answered Nara. "Mrs. Lee said if you can bring these papers to Room 223 for her, she said you still owe her for last time." 

Last time? thought Nara. She somehow felt, that what he was saying was a lie but played along anyway. "Alright, let's go Min!" she professed while dragging Min with her. Just as they exited the door, Zelo took out his cellphone and dialed a number, "Hey! She's heading there, but with Min." 

"Damn, alright we'll take it from here now." Walking down the corridor of the building, both Nara and Min began to make their way to the room after buying some drinks at the vending machine. "This tastes so good" smiled Min as she took another sip of her drink. All of a sudden, both Himchan and Jongup were making their way towards, where they were.

"Hey Jongup and Him-" Min began to say, before she got halted. 

Himchan out of nowhere smacked her drink out of her hand which surprised everyone at the scene excluding himself. "What the hell! Do you know how much I payed for that drink?" she yelled as her face began to show a hint of red. It was obvious she was ready to beat the hell out of him. Without second thought, Himchan began to make a run for it.

"I'm sorry Nara but you're going to have to go by yourself, I have some business to take care of" and with that she left the scene.

Jongup was left behind, not knowing what to do he began to softly chuckle, "Uhh..he hasn't been in a right state of mind lately, so please excuse what you just saw. Don't worry, I'll go stop the fight" he finally finished. 

Great, now I have to go by myself, whispered Nara to herself. Finally arriving to the room, she decided to take a peek before entering, Weird, no one seems to be here. Without wasting any time, Yongguk pushed Nara inside the room and held onto the door knob very tightly, "I'm sorry, just please stay there and listen to what he has to say" he apologized. 

Knowing that he wasn't going to let go of the door knob, she finally decided to turn around. At the corner of the room, a figure was visible. She knew right away it was Daehyun. "Did you have to do all of this?" asked Nara.

"There was no other way, so please listen to what I have to say."

"Shireo."

"You can't judge my choices without knowing my reasons."


A/N: I'm thinking of ending this story in approximately six chapters, until then please enjoy! :)