Meet The Bun-Buns!

BUN BUNS!

The Next Day...

 

So, I managed to find a large enough picnic basket my grandmother had given me a while back. It was funny because there were already made spaces, which magically fitted them all in. I knocked on the door....*Knock Knock*....Maybe they didn't hear it?..*Knock Knock!*...Where could they be?....Maybe they're out back or something...I went out back and right before my eyes there was a Fo and Avy.

Me: FOBY! AVE!!

Fo: MY CHILD! *Walks Over*

Avril: MACY! *Walks Over* What's in the basket?

Me: A Surprise! /^U^\

Fo: Awesomeness! Let's go inside to see it.

Me: Okay.

*Inside The House

Me: Ready?!*Opens Basket*

*Bunnies Look Up

Fo: THEY'RE SO FLUFFY!!!

Avril: THEY'RE SO CUTE!

Fo: What are the fluff balls names?

Me: The one Avril's holding is Yongguk, he just has really dark eyes. This one's Himchan he always grooms himself. This is Daehyun who's kinda doing nothing at the moment, but when you give him a mirror let's just say he's a ball of sunshine. Then there's Youngjae, the one with the silky shiny hair. Jongup who-....Where'd Jongup go?

Avril: Which bunny is he?

Me: Well he's a hyper bunny who loves to jump everywhere....if I could find him that is....

*Across the room*

Jongup Bunny: *Hops in a circle around the bunnies and peoples*

Fo: Gotcha!

Jongup Bunny: *Feigns The Other Way*

Fo: Oof!

Avril: I got it!

Jongup Bunny:*Feigns The Other Way**Accidentally Jumps Into The Basket*

Me:*Closes Lid Shut* Well, that was Jongup.

Fo: He's a jumpy fella isn't he.

Me: You don't know the half of it.

Avril: Fo, I think you may have missed a spot. *Points On The Floor*

Fo: I don't know what you're talking about Ave. I tend to keep things the tidiest around here.

Avril: See.*Grabs the Tuff*

Tuff:*Hops*

Avril: WAH!

Me: Hahahahahahaha! That's not a tough that's Zelo.*Leans over and grabs Zelo*

Avril: He's so small! I thought he was lint for a second.

Me: Nope this is Zelo. He's a fluff ball.*Hands Zelo to Fo*

Fo: Hello your fluffiness.

Me: Zelo's tiny and fluffy, he's also very good at playing hide-and-seek.

Avril: You play hide-and-seek with a bunny?

Me: No, he runs off most of the time and I have to find him. just like with Jongup, I have to play tag with him.

Fo: Sounds like you have fun Mace.

Avril: I'm guessing that we're going to be sleeping with the bunnies tonight.

Me: Yup!

Fo: Can I sleep with Himchan, he doesn't climb on my back or anything, like Greyfur.

Me: Sure, you wanna take Daehyun too? He's too much for me to handle, that spazz of a bunny.

Fo: He's not a spazz, he just likes making friends, and sure.

Avril: Can I have Yongguk?!

Me: I don't care....I must say I don't think Yongguk is my favorite bunny anyways. :/

Avril: Gasp! Why not?! He's adorable!

Me: As long as he sleeps with you I don't really mind.

Fo: What about the other bunnies?

Me: I'm sleeping with Zelo and Jongup. Youngjae tends to fall asleep better when he's on silk or something.

Fo: Diva bunny.

Me: I brought my silk scarf with me anyways he can sleep on that.

Avril: And how do you expect for Jongup to stay still?

Me: I'll just close the door, and let him wear himself out.

Fo: Now onto a bigger subject, Food.

Me: Yeah, I decided to make pork with salt and pepper, tofu with soy sauce, bok choy with garlic, and in the end if we have any rice left I'll make rice balls, or rice rolls or something.

Fo: What are we waiting for?! To the kitchen!

Avril: What about the bunnies?

Me: Oh! I'll just put them in our rooms and put out lettuce. *Gets up*

Fo:*Shoves me to the kitchen* GO GO GO!

Me: I'm going, I'm going. Ave can you put the bunnies in their places, and feed them?

Avril: Of course I can I'm not a pabo.

Me: But you're a blonde. *Jokingly Said*

Avril: Yeah, and I'm proud, what of it.*Smirks*

Me:* |^U^| **Puts hands up and walks away*