When we first met (JunHyung)

Bad Boy versus the Student Leader

 

A/N A update after forever T^T Sorry T^T I promise a VERY interesting update SOON. 2-4 days from today.

 

I grabbed my backpack and jumped off the van. I knew that HyunSeung and YoSeob would be whining about having to go to school alone…… Maybe only YoSeob. I tapped my feet impatiently as I heard sloppy kisses given by our teacher before the two boys came down. Without a word, I started walking towards the class.

The girls around us kept pointing and giggling. Quickening my pace, I ran down the corridor only to bumping a kid. Harshly, I landed on my . I struggled to forget the pain and got up on my feet. Slapping his hand away, I left.

I heard the apologies coming from YoSeob before entering the class. I took a seat and saved two of them. After making sure the two silly boys came in safely, I started my doodles on the blank piece of paper.

"Ah~ You must be SeungHo!" Welcome to One Day elementary school! This is the Sunset class!" I raised both my head and eyebrow and saw a, no scratch that, THE cute boy who bumped into me. He introduced himself and added a gentle smile for extra measures. He sent many girls and boys flailing into a puddle of goo. Afterwards, he walked pass me and sat diagonally behind me. Throughout the entire lesson, I felt his curious glance burning a hole through me, making me felt under his stare.

I chewed angrily on my fingernails as YoSeob tried to convince the new boy to eat lunch with us. Despite being upset about him joining us, I was glad he did not ask any awkward questions.

I scratched my head in frustration as the crowd around as grew bigger and bigger. And before I knew it, I exploded.  “Shut up es! You all are causing too much noise pollution!" Instead of them running away like I hoped, they started whining and complaining. I slammed my table and stood up. "Get lost before I get physical! I did the unexpected and punched the wall. My knuckles started bleeding while I tried not to wince at the pain.

"Oppa.....Your...."

 

"Get the away from here!"

 

This time, the girls quickly ran back to their seats. HyunSeung took out his first aid kit and pulled out the medical cream and bandages. With quick agility, he bandaged my hand and went back to his seat. Seconds later, the bell rang.

"Ah! Hyung! Do you want to sit with us?” The familiar phrase escaped YoSeob’s mouth while HyunSeung set-up our lunch. I watched as they bickered and it ended up with SeungHo winning and YoSeob pouting. Feeling jealous, I got up and left. I walked towards the rooftop and tried to calm my beating heart. Yes. I have a crush and that silly panda yet he still did not notice after so many years. After enjoying the cooling breeze while imaging his silly smile, I went back.

I watched as YoSeob laughed and ate his eggroll before calling someone whom I know too well. I went forward and ate the eggroll from HyunSeung’s lunchbox. I watched as SeungHo’s face twisted in realization and a satisfied sigh left my lips.

As time passed, the three of us got adopted but good things never last, before we knew it, rumours spread around the school.

 

“I heard that actually JunHyung wanted YoSeob and HyunSeung as slaves thus when people refused to adopt all three of them, he beat them up and sent them running.”

 

“Oh yes! Those two are always hurt! It must be JunHyung!”

 

“No wonder he is the “Joker”. Ruthless and heartless.”

 

Soon, everyone was avoiding me like I was something disgusting. I knew everyone had been persuading those two to leave me but their stubborn behaviour only made things ugly.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Seobie please leave JunHyung, he is hurting you too much! Look at all the bandage on your arms! Even if you don’t do it for yourself, do it for HyunSeunggie! He has all these bruises which the short sleeves can’t even cover!”

“What do you know?! Don’t say things which you think are right just because you looked at the surface!” Yoseob got agitated and slammed his fist into the locker. A dent was created but before anyone could have any reaction, I quickly went forward to stop him. Knowing that SeungHo was giving chase, I quickly pulled us in to closet.

“What do you think you were doing?!?!” I bared my fangs and tears trickled down YoSeob’s cheeks. I immediately let him go and whispered a quiet “sorry”.

“You did it to protect us from the stupid hunters. Why cant they understand?”

“If you and HyunSeung understand, everything is worth it.”

-End of flashback-

 

A/N So~~ How was it?? I hope you guys can comment a lot so I can improve. And yes, Junnie is a hot hot vampire =3