When we first met (SeungHo)

Bad Boy versus the Student Leader

A/N Yay!! My first chapter!! Not to confuse you all, this is written in SeungHo's POV. Hope you guys enjoy! XD

 

"Young Master please be careful in school."

Today was the first day of school and I have caused a big commotion already.

"Omo! A rich guy?"

"Kyah~ A rich and cute guy!"

I fisted my tiny hands in the leg of my butler and tried to push him away. “Hurry up leave! I can take care of myself. I watched at mothers and their daughters staring at me with sparkling eyes. I flushed a shade of red and hurried into the school.

"Ouch!" A kid crashed head first into my chest. I reached my hand out to help him up only to receive an ungrateful slap. That boy got up and left.

"I am super sorry! Junnie Hyung is a bit grumpy today." A cute boy with blonde hair appeared from nowhere. Next to him was a boy around his age but with a maroon red hair. After apologizing, they ran after the so called "Junnie Hyung".

I straighten my clothing and rearranged my bow. I knocked carefully on the door. "Ah~ You must be SeungHo!" Welcome to One Day elementary school! This is the Sunset class!" I watched as the young teacher in front of me introduced me to everyone. Putting on my good student act, I bowed and asked everyone to take good care of me. Then there he was, the "Junnie Hyung". I hurriedly took the seat next to the window. I started observing the new "creature". He had jet black hair which was smooth and glossy. He had cross earrings and perfect lips. His big eyes were framed with a pair of black spectacles. Unlike all of us, he had a punkish look and he did not put on the bow tie like all of us. Sitting in his right and in front of me in a red head boy whom I found was called HyunSeung. He seems to be a quiet boy and he was pretty good looking as well. But since I did not get a good view on him, I did not know much except that he love looking out of the window. On Junnie Hyung's left was cute boy Yang YoSeob. He had fluffy blond hair and a cute button nose. He always had a smile and is always actively participating in class. Funny how three so different people can come together and be best of friends.

"Ah! Hyung! Do you want to sit with us? I was drawn out from my thoughts as a bubbly boy pulled me out of my chair. "The orphanage Noona cooked a lot today!" From then on, throughout the whole break, I never found out anything more about the three mysterious people.

 

Today is another first day of school but this time is high school. I watched as the same scene few years back happened again.

"Omo! A rich guy?"

"Kyah~ A rich and cute guy!"

But instead of chasing away my butler, I just nodded to signal him to leave. I walked casually into the school and immediately found the familiar trio. They were surrounded by many girls and they were all looking very awkward. I felt something weird in me and decided to shrug it off. “Shut up es! You all are causing too much noise pollution!" I watched as the girls whined and complained. JunHyung slammed his table and stood up. "Get lost before I get physical! He punched the wall next to him and his knuckles started bleeding.

"Oppa.....Your...."

"Get the away from here!"

The girls winced and ran back to their seats.

HyunSeung pulled out a medical box and started bandaging JunHyung's hand. I was awed by his skill and wanted to ask him why he was so good at it but I was interrupted by the bell.

"Ah! Hyung! Do you want to sit with us? YoSeob pulled me out of my chair as I laughed at the familiar memories."The orphanage Noona cooked a lot today!"

"So many years passed and you keep using the same phrase every time." He pouted and asked if it is a crime. I laughed even harder. Suddenly a loud screeching sound bounced out the walls of the classroom as JunHyung pushed his chair backward.

"I am not eating already." JunHyung got up from his seat and started leaving.

"But Hyung! Noona say you must eat!”

But JunHyung did not say anything and left. “What is wrong with him?”

“You will see.” HyunSeung smirked and went back eating. I was confused yet curious. We laughed and talked like we knew each other since forever. Glancing at his watch, HyunSeung put down his chopsticks and sit back. YoSeob did the same and laughed.

“Kai Bai Bo!” YoSeob laughed. HyunSeung cursed. I had a blank look on. YoSeob ate the last eggroll on his lunchbox while HyunSeung pushed his lunchbox away.

“HyungSeung, you are not gonna eat your eggroll?” Before I could get any answer from him, JunHyung came back and took the last eggroll.

“Noona! This is YoSeobbie! Junnie Hyung did eat what you cooked. He even ate the last eggroll!” As I put everything together, I realized how their lunchtime worked. I was surprised at how well they knew one another and suddenly felt jealous. I never had real friends and never knew how it was like for someone to know you so well that it is scary.

As time passed, the trio got adopted but rumours spread around the school.

“I heard that actually JunHyung wanted YoSeob and HyunSeung as slaves thus when people refused to adopt all three of them, he beat them up and sent them running.”

“Oh yes! Those two are always hurt! It must be JunHyung!”

“No wonder he is the “Joker”. Ruthless and heartless.”

Soon, everyone was avoiding him like a plague. They tried pleading the other two to leave JunHyung but it didn’t turn out nicely.

 

-Flashback-

“Seobie please leave JunHyung, he is hurting you too much! Look at all the bandage on your arms! Even if you don’t do it for yourself, do it for HyunSeunggie! He has all these bruises which the short sleeves can’t even cover!”

“What do you know?! Don’t say things which you think are right just because you looked at the surface!” Yoseob got agitated and slammed his fist into the locker. A dent was created but before anyone could have any reaction, JunHyung appeared out of nowhere and pulled YoSeob away. I tried to give chased but somehow they managed to lose me.

-End of flashback-

 

There is something strange about the trio which I just have to find out…..

 

 

A/N I just had to write JunHyung as such a bad boy XD But dun worry, next chapter will be the same scene except in JunHyung's POV! I think I will be updating soon. By next week I guess~ Since all my exams are coming. Wish me luck!