ch.9

Married By 12 Freakin Guys

 

 

 

''Hey Taeyeon want to go to the mall''Xiumin said.

''Sure''i said as we went off.When we arrived at the mall and at the store.

''Hey this shirt suits you''xiumin said.

''Really''i said as i checked myself at the mirror with it.

''Oh yea it does,but its too expensive''i said.

''Dont worry i will pay it''xiumin said.

''No its ok there are other shirts you know''i said.

''Yea but you look really beautiful in that shirt''xiumin said.

''Oh ok then'i said.

yoona

I was shopping for some cloths until i saw xiumin and taeyeon shopping together.Hm i wonder if the boys knew that they were going together in the mall alone.Maybe i should tell them,and if i tell them maybe they would like me.After that i went to the boys house and knocked on their door until tao opens the door.

''What are you doing here''tao said.

''Im just here to tell you guys something''i said.

''No thanks i dont want to hear you talking'tao said.

''Hey whats going on here''suho said.

''Well im just here to tell you boys something''i said.

''Well come in''suho said.

''What your just going to let yoona in,hell no''tao said.

''Tao show some respect would you''suho said.

''Fine''tao said as i enter at their living room while the boys gathered around me,this will be fun hehehe.

''So what do you want to tell us for hugh''kai said.

''Im here to tell you guys that when i was at the mall i saw xiumin and taeyeon shopping together''i said.

''What''luhan said.

''You know what guys,dont believe yoona because she is a liar''sehun said.

''Yea i agree''lay said.

''Hey im telling the truth and if you dont believe me then wait at the door for them''i said as i went out the door.Ah soon or later they will like me more then taeyeon.

Aurthor

''Hey what if yoona is telling the truth since we havnt seen xiumin and taeyeon all day long now''chanyeol said.

''Lets hope that xiumin and taeyeon arent going shopping together and if they are,im going to punch xiumin ugly face''baekhyun said.

''Whoa baekhyun calm down we dont even know if they are or not ok''chen said.

''Yea chen is right and i think we should wait at the door''kyungsoo said as they started to wait.Four hours later the boys saw xiumin and taeyeon holding hands and holding shopping bags.

''What the heck,thats it im gonna punch your face xiumin''baekhyun said as he punched xiumin in the face.

''Hey whats going on here''taeyeon said as she ran towards xiumin,helping him to get up.

''Taeyeon why are you guys holding hands''lay said.

''Its just that her hands were cold thats all''xiumin said.

''Yea right dont lie,i know you are''baekhyun said.

''Hm let me touch her hand''suho said as he did.

''Guys xiumin is right her hands are cold''suho said.

''Are you sure''baekhyun said as he touch taeyeon hand.

''Oh yea your right''baekhyun said.

''Then how come xiumin isnt holding taeyeon both hands then''kai said.

''Oh its just that i cant carry all the shopping bags so yea''xiumin said.

''Oh ok''all the boys said.

''You know what taeyeon,next time you should go shopping with me instead of xiumin because im way more handsome then him''baekhyun said.

''Yea right your not the only one you know''sehun said.

''You guys,if you are argueing each other then there might be dramas going on in this house''taeyeon said.

''Oh ok''baekhyun and sehun said.