Final

Flower Crown & Apple Crumble Pie

Warning. Horrible grammar and mistakes. I'm bad in English.

 

 

His cute little fingers struggling to bend the wire. He put the wire on top of his head to adjust the size so the curve will fit perfectly with his size. Minseok just observe the little eight year old dongsaeng intensely as like he watches something he never sees before.

“I think this size is okay.”

“I really don’t know why you bragging about this thing.”

“Hello, excuse me sir but, my cheesy boyfriend wanted me to wear this since I’m about to see him on our date.”

“Oh.” How ironic this was. He’s eleven years old and he doesn’t have any boyfriend yet. Wait. They’re supposed not to have a boyfriend yet.

“Eomma will be mad if she knows you pick up her flower. Especially those.” He point on the tiger rose which their eomma love the most. Their eomma as obsession towards flower and every inch of their house, you will never see anything but a flower only. Lily, rose, azalea, baby breath and many others of different type of flower decorate their lawn and backyard. Their neighbour always jealous with their beautiful garden. They also take an advice from his eomma when it comes about the flower. Minseok called his eomma the President of flower nation.

“She will never know if you don’t tell her.”

“I don’t want to make any conspiracy with you. Last time I did it, I grounded for two days for not getting any apple crumble pie.”

“Well, help the brother!”

“Nope.”

“I treat you Snickers.”

“Still nope.”

“I buy you three.”

“Deal.”

Baekhyun smile in victory. He continued to adjust the wire. Both of the siblings sit on the green grass in front of their lawn. The scene is so cute and adorable. With Baekhyun focus on his tiny little project and Minseok sit beside him, no one can resist these two adorable buddies.

“Channie said I look cuter wearing this.”

“Even you don’t wear it you still look cute.”

“But I want to be cute one hundred times than normal for Channie only.” He slightly pouts while attach the flower on the wire and make sure to tie it securely.

Minseok amazed on how Baekhyun can think creatively to combine the variation of flower. There are rose and baby breaths and it’s arranged beautifully on the wire. When it comes for art just ask Baekhyun to do it because nothing can stop him.

“Whatever you said Baekhyun, but still I think it’s unnecessary to do that.”

“You just jealous because Luhan hyung don’t caring as Channie be.”

“W-what?” he shutter in front of his brother and nope, he will definitely can’t show his feeling right now.

“Finish!” Baekhyun hold the flower crown in the air. “Oh My God! it’s so beautiful!”

“Okay hyung, just let me put this on your head.”

Baekhyun try to put the crown on Minseok head but only be stopped by his hand.

“I’m not wearing that! I’m manly!”

“Luhan hyung said you don’t. He said you will be his wife and that’s the prove you are not manly.”

“I’m playing football. Manly man playing football. And that’s the only prove that shows me I’m manly.”

“That’s doesn’t count. Luhan hyung said you always trip on the field.”

That brat.

“Just let me put this please.” Baekhyun shows him the best puppy eyes he ever had. He knows Minseok can’t resist this.

“Just, make it faster. I don’t want anyone see me wearing this girly thing.”

Baekhyun just only grinned in happiness. At least Minseok agree to wear it since he does always hate it. Baekhyun can’t understand why he keeps calling himself manly because he himself doesn’t see his hyung as manly boy. Minseok hyung is too beautiful to be called manly. Thanks for their mom genes though.

Baekhyun successfully put the flower crown on the top of Minseok head. His finger tucks strand hair like a caring mom.

“If Luhan hyung see this, I bet he must not letting you go.”

“I said were not boyfriend Baek. He just my bestfriend okay.”

“Don’t seem though. Last day, he drags me away to find a couple rings for you.”

“HE WHAT?!”

Baekhyun claps his hand like a happy seal. He knows he shouldn’t reveal Luhan secret but his hyung just oblivious about anything. He can’t stand to hear Luhan rambling about his hyung every time he meets. His ear hurt and he need to end this now.

“Hey Minseokkie—“

There stand a pretty boy resemble of lost deer with his mouth agape wide open. His football his escape from his hand. Minseok and Baekhyun froze on their state.

Baekhyun cheers in his mind when he see Luhan hyung see what he see right now.

“Err…Luhan…I just playing with…” his hand reach the flower crown to put down but he stopped after he hear a very stern voice coming from his best friend.

“Don’t.”

“You see Baekhyun just ask me to try…”

“Whatever is it Minseokkie just don’t put it down. Let’s find nearest church and we marry right now.”

“What?”

“Go Luhan hyung!”

Minseok hand is grip tightly by Luhan. The deer boy seem serious with this while Baekhyun fanboying over his hyung and Luhan.

“BAEKKIE!”

Deep voice echoing from the front of the lawn. Baekhyun quickly hoping like a bunny and run towards his *cough* boyfriend.

“Channie! Why are you late?” Baekhyun pout make the younger one pinch his cheek. Chanyeol love his cheek because when they on date, his cheek will be tainted with red and pink flush.

“I’m sorry but I need to feed my ferret. If not he will be mad at me and you know how I love him right?”

“So you love him more than me?” Baekhyun take a step away as he begins to sulk.

“Of course not! You are like my dearest wife in the whole world and you are the first while my ferret is second.” Chanyeol take Baekhyun small hand and drag it to his chest. Baekhyun is not make a joke when he said Chanyeol is one of cheesy boyfriend because he is was.

Baekhyun smile and hug the younger.

“Hey, why Luhan hyung clinging like koala on Minseok hyung? And why he’s wearing flower crown? I though you said he’s hate it.”

Chanyeol scarct at the back of his head when he sees Minseok try to pry off from Luhan. Minseok seem in the hardest condition when Luhan keep kissing his face and Minseok cussing over his action.

“Let’s get married!”

“What?! No!”

“I want to be the honor guy!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Yeah! Me too!” Chanyeol follow after his boyfriend.

“What are you two yelled abo—“ Mrs. Byun with her angry face come out from the door. Her face changes after she sees Luhan and Chanyeol on her lawn. “Oh hello boys. Don’t hear you coming.”

“Hello Mrs. Byun!” at the same time Luhan and Chanyeol greet the middle age woman. Luhan never let go Minseok and Chanyeol hugging Baekhyun shoulder like a protective boyfriend.

“Mrs. Byun, can I and Minseokkie married?” Luhan ask like a good boy he is.

“Mrs. Byun, I’m planning to be an honor guy for Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung. But after they married can I and Baekkie married too?” this time Chanyeol ask without hesitation.

They keep rambling about the future wedding. Mrs. Byun doesn’t know how to stop these to boy. She well known that the two of possessive boy really like her son and she don’t even protest. Not anyone can resist the two adorable boys. Minseok rolled his eyes and look at his donsaeng. Baekhyun seem don’t care because he really want to married with Chanyeol.

Not just Minseok hate Luhan but, that guy never said anything about liking him or so. He just needs the deer to say a magic word and that’s all he need.

Clap! Clap! Mrs. Byun clap her hand to gain attention from the boys.

“Okay Luhan, Chanyeol. I know you want to married my son. Why don’t we come inside and eat apple crumble pie I just made while we discussed both of your weddings. How does that sound?”

“OKAY FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW!”

Mrs. Byun laughed by herself when Luhan and Chanyeol yelled at the same time. Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun inside and his hand clutched on his tiny little waist.

Luhan do the same thing too but before that, they stop in front of the door. Luhan look at Minseok face and grab his shoulder. The flower crown make him wanted to hug Minseok even more.

“I really like you Minseokkie. Not because this flower crown. It’s because I really like you for the first time I met you.”

Oh. Minseok don’t know how to reply because it’s too sudden. He doesn’t even prepare and afraid he will be shutter in front of Luhan.

“I…like…you too.” He mumbles slowly but enough to Luhan hear that.

“So can I kiss you?”

“Can we?”

“Why not. Afterall we already become a boyfriend.”

“MINSEOK HYUNG! LUHAN HYUNG! CHANNIE SAID HE WILL FINISH ALL THE PIE IF YOU’RE NOT COMING!”

“COMING!”

Before that, Minseok peck on Luhan cheek and run towards the kitchen leaving flushed deer.

 

 

I don’t know if this fluffy or not because I don’t really write the fluffy one. This come out when I make a flower crown for my cousin wedding.