WARD 5

He and She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARD 5

“And Dr. Horvejkul-“

“Fine, Dr. Song, you haven’t told me anything about what you did in Macau.” Krystal has been pestering her a week since they came back and she haven’t told her anything, she wanted to keep it for her own now… and maybe share it to her best friend later.

“I just shopped Krystal, that’s it.” Victoria replied as she continued to read her patient’s record… though it’s true that they shopped right? And she even bought several items for Krystal.

“Then I’ll just wait for you to tell me what happened.” Krystal gave up as she turned her attention to what she was reading.

 

A smile just formed on Victoria’s lips as she remembered their last day…

 

 

As per Nichkhun’s plan, they went to Hong Kong Disneyland riding the ferry. After arriving in Hong Kong they were able to check in a nearby hotel for one night. After setting things up in the hotel, they were off to Disneyland.

There, she found out that Nichkhun likes Mickey…. Whom she also likes. Good thing they spotted Mickey who was roaming around so they had a chance to capture photos with him. They also bought several items with Mickey Mouse design.

They spent the remaining time riding different rides and of course took several photos… and more shopping for Victoria.

It wasn’t her first time in Disneyland, but it was worth remembering.

 

   

 

 

-

“Have you picked up the cake?” Victoria asked as was wearing her earing while walking downstairs.

“Yes, I placed it at the backseat.” Nichkhun replied.

“Okay then, let’s go.” Victoria said as she headed to the door as Nichkhun trailed after. After they were back to Korea, nothing really changed between them. They still does the same routine in the morning and would still not be able to see each other until night but maybe one thing is for sure… the wall that separated them before was somehow stooped down a few levels since they would sometimes exchange a short conversation if they happen to eat breakfast together…  and yes they were again able to eat breakfast together one time when it was Victoria who woke up early and made breakfast. As she was about to eat, Nichkhun got down so she decided to ask him to eat breaktfast with her.

 

“Victoria.”

“Yes?”

“Keys?”

Nichkhun always wanted to drive the car when he’s with Victoria because for him it’s unbecoming to let a woman drive for you. Victoria didn’t talk back and just handed him the keys since she knows that she’ll just stand defeated if she’ll not allow him to drive.

“We have to hurry; lunch is served in a few.” Victoria said before Nichkhun drove off. They are now off to her dad’s house cousin got engaged and they decided to have a small party in her dad’s house for some of her cousin actually lives with her dad.

Truth is, they could have earlier if she didn’t go early to the hospital to actually leave her patient to her colleagues’ care since she wasn’t able to do it last night. While Nichkhun informed Dr. Hwan that he’s not going to the clinic that day, Victoria on the other hand ended up checking on one of her patient who needed so immediate assistance. So when she arrived home, she just took a quick shower, changed and they were off to go.

 

 

-

“The newlyweds are here!” Announced one of her cousin… and as expected, her aunts and uncles were also around. Their house is huge enough to even cater a party for more than a hundred of people… but ofcourse now, the only people present are family members and relatives.

 

“hi auntie! Hi uncle!” the two started to greet everyone inside. By any reasons, Nichkhun somehow got used in meeting this persons since he also didn’t have a choice right?

 

“Right on time darling, lunch is served.” Her dad told her. Nichkhun then excused himself saying that he’ll just give the cake to the kitchen assistant.

 

The party was served in a buffet one but they settled a long table for everyone in the garden. And ofcourse, our newlyweds was still a center of attraction since they were asked about ‘marriage blues’ so they can share it Victoria’s cousin. The two just invented several situations as per what they think would the elders like… and good thing that they were able to convey a good acting as some even showed giddiness over their ‘love’.

 

After lunch, the whole family was separated into groups. Victoria was ‘borrowed’ by her cousins from Nichkhun since they wanted to know how her life was after ‘marriage’ since this is the first time that they got together after the wedding. Victoria’s uncle and aunts were having some coffee time while talking about random things, business and stuffs.

While Jack, Victoria’s dad actually asked Nichkhun for some talk.

 

It’s actually Nichkhun’s first time to be in the house. He admired how huge the structure is as well as the design. You can really assume that the owner of the house is an owner of chains of hotels since the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter