~Explaining it to Taemin~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

 

Taemin’s POV:

“We need to find a girl…the girl who saved you from bleeding to death.”

 

Once Minho said that I must have looked shocked, because he leaned forward and gently patted me on my shoulder.

 

“I know this must be hard for you to take in since you just woke up…but I have a few things I need to explain to you. I also need some questions answered.”

 

Hyung then explained what happened when I passed out and how Jonghyun hyung got angry at the girl who was standing next to me…he explained it all. While he was explaining I saw this pained look on his face…he was worried about the girl, and when he explained the girls’ appearance I remembered something.

 

~Flashback~

I was sitting in the stuffy dressing room that smelt of nothing but hairspray…I needed to get some fresh air before my head exploded. I knew I shouldn’t have gotten up, since my leg would not be able to bare the weight but my hyungs were on stage performing at this moment in time, and I did not want to call for any assistant.

 

I picked up my crutch and made my way outside…I could hear the music coming from the concert hall and felt overwhelmed at the thought that I was not there on stage performing. I really wanted to do my best for this concert, that is the reason I hurt myself…since I was practicing too hard and for too long. I do such stupid things sometimes. I was absorbed in my own thoughts when I heard a girl scream I looked up from the floor and saw a girl with short blonde hair looking at me with a wide grin on her face.

 

“Oppa!!!! Taemin Oppa…I love you…” she came towards me and hugged me, oblivious to the fact that she was causing me more pain. I tried to push her away but her grasp around me just got tighter and tighter. Without realising I started to put weight on my bad leg and soon enough I started to feel light-headed. This was not happening…she finally decided to let go of me and as she did I fell to the ground…my legs couldn’t take it anymore. I think she was looking at me horror struck, but the world was spinning too rapidly for me to pay attention properly. She started to walk away from me; I reached out my hand and tried asking for help but the only thing that came out my mouth was groans of pain.

 

Then just before the darkness around me engulfed me I saw a figure coming towards me from the distance, at first I thought it was the same girl…but it was the girl that Minho hyung explained to me…she was looking at me and before I passed out I managed a gesture with my arm which I had hoped would tell her that I needed help.

 

~End Flashback~

 

I looked at Minho hyung and he seemed very upset, he looked into my eyes and hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry Taemin; I didn’t protect you like a hyung should.”

 

We spoke for a long time and came up with a plan. Minho hyung was going to go back to the concert hall and get the list of the backstage pass winners, since the girl and what seemed to be her friends and won them. He was then going to find he girl and ask to meet up with her, we were going to apologise. But we had a problem, we had to make sure the other hyungs do not find out, because it will make things difficult and since I was told by the doctor not to travel we could buy ourselves some time here in England.

 

I had a bad feeling though, what if the girl did not want to talk to us? If I was in her position I would not want to talk to us, especially after what Jonghyun hyung did to her. I was hoping so badly that she was the type to forgive…   

*******************************

I know, I know what you all are thinking..."finally Violet updates...she is sooooo slow!!!" And yes I am...but the thing is I'm very busy and I know we all are busy but I'm also lazy...I will try my best to update...I just get fed up of using the computer after doing my work that I can't be bothered to stay on it for any longer, hence my late updates...and since it's holidays I will try to update a little...wait...a lot quicker...^^ 

Now aznawzmao said that there seems to be some chemisty between Taemin and Minho...I didn't realise myself...but I need my subscribers advice...let me know for more of a future refrence...do you guys want some 2min chemisty?

Thank you for baring with me...Comments and Subscribers are loved since they inspire me...<333