~Minho’s Decision~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

Minho’s POV:

Once Key had calmed Jonghyun down and the medical team had treated Taemin’s injured knee, the atmosphere was a little less tense. Taemin lay there on the sofa bed, we were still in the make-up room, and the medical team consisting of two paramedics were surrounding him. They were fussing around him, trying to sort his state out.

 

One of them turned around and said with a monotonically voice, “Whose scarf is this?”

 

He then held up the checked scarf that was placed around Teamins knee. I wanted to answer and say it belonged to that girl, but obviously I didn’t. Everyone just looked at it and shook their heads.

 

The paramedic then said, “Well whoever put this scarf on his leg saved him…”

 

Without thinking I asked, “What do you mean by ‘saved him’?”

 

“I mean that if it wasn’t for this scarf, this boy would have bled to death because his knee injury is so bad.”

 

That was when I realised one hundred per cent that the girl was not hurting Taemin. I took the scarf and told the paramedic I would get rid of it…it is going to stay with me until I find her. 

 

The next couple hours went by fast and I wasn’t really paying attention as I couldn’t stop thinking about the girl. We moved locations, since we had to go to the hotel we were staying in. It was about half an hour’s drive from the concert location. I was so in my thought that I didn’t even pay attention to my surroundings, I am a person who pays attention to great detail.

 

The only thing I could think of was the fact that I needed to wait for Taemin to wake up, then I will be able to get some answers.

 

Taemin’s POV:

When I woke, the first thing I saw was the nice ceiling of the room. It was so nicely decorated that I thought I was in some kind of dream world. I lifted myself up a little and jiggled my legs. The throbbing pain on my knee brought me back to reality and I realised where I was. I didn’t dare to move my leg any more. Instead I turned my head to the left and to no surprise saw Key sitting on a chair, leaning backwards and sleeping. He always looks after us very well. I could tell it was night though the darkness of the window, how long have I been out?

 

I was looking at the window when I heard the door open. When I looked towards the door I saw Minho’s silhouette standing between the doorframe. Seeing his tall slim figure gave me a sense of reassurance. When he saw that I was awake he gave me a warm smile, but it seemed disturbed by the sad and stressed look in his eye. He entered the room very quietly and stood next to me.

 

“Can you stand?” he whispered in my ear. 

 

I looked at him and nodded with the reply, “But I will need your help…”

 

He nodded in reply and helped me get off the bed. We walked towards the doorway, just when I thought we were about to exit the room, he stopped and made me lean against the doorframe. He told me to wait.

 

He then went back into the room and gently picked up Key from his previous position on the chair and laid him on the comfortable bed, Key didn’t even stir. Minho placed the blanket on top of Key and then made his way towards me, another caring member of the group. I loved the way all my hyungs looked out for each other as well as me, it was nice having them around. 

 

Minho then took me to his room and sat me on the bed. In the light I could see how over stressed his expressions were; it made me worry.

“Are you okay Minho?”

He looked at me directing in the eyes, ignored my question and completely took me off guard by what he said next,

 

“We need to find a girl…the girl who saved you from bleeding to death.”  

 

*******************

So sorry for the late update...it's been almost forever!!!

Just been sooooooooooooo Busy with school work...Psychology and Forensic science are not the best subjects to do together! O_o

I hope this up date makes it up...I will defo try and up date more often...bare with me -_-

Comments are loved as well as subscriptions <3