Bonding time with the Pikachu lover......

My gangster family

Kwangmin and I was walking home together,as the rest was in the detention room for being rowdy.Kwangmin stop making me bump into his bag.Seeing his twinkling eyes,I turned and saw a amusement park.'Pikaland' I remembered the fact that Kwangmin likes Pikachu."Wanna go in?"I opened my mouth.Kwangmin nod like a little kid.I took his hand and went to the ticket booth."2 adults,"I spoke as I felt a tug on my sleeves.Kwangmin was looking at me in excitement.Grinning he drag me into the entrance after buying the tickets.Kwangmin pulled me into the Pikachu museum and get fascinated by everything there.I softened seeing him excited and happy.

I chuckled a little as he hung a paper on the 'sacred tree of the Pokegod'.I read it and smile;

 

           To:Pokegod^^

   I wish that Minwoo and Youngmin hyung will stop arguing,Donghyun hyung to have a girlfriend so that he wouldn't whine anymore,Hyunseong hyung will not snore loudly in his sleep,keeping me awake every night,Jeongmin hyung to stop wearing my shoes and for Hyunmin to smile more!P.S I also wish that I have a whole collection of Pikachu figurines.

 

I smile and scribble my wish on the padlock before tying it to the tree."Done!"Kwangmin cheered."Can we go to the souvenir shop?"Kwangmin asked.I nod,making him pull me to the shop.His eyes widened at the variety of Pikachu available.I look at the shelf containing Pikachus and saw a cute one.

I smiled and chuckled as soon as I saw Kwangmin holding on to a bunch of Pikachus."This is heaven,"he grinned.I smiled as he placed all of the soft toys and figurines in the basket and went to look at the others before freezing.I look at him,who practically dug his wallet for money.Sighing he want to placed most of them back but I took the basket and went to pay for it."Hyunmin-"he stop seeing me taking out my credit card.The cashier was shock at the amount of Pikachu that bought.Truthfully,I was also shocked.Not at the amount but at the fact that Kwangmin could carry 15 bags of the Pikachus.I was carrying only 2.

Shouting to open the door,Donghyun could only gasped at the sight of Kwangmin and I holding onto bags and bags of Pikachu."Where did you go?"Hyunseong asked before staring at the bags we were holding."I went to Pikachu heaven!!"Kwangmin shrieked."Where did you get all the money?"Donghyun asked."Dont tell me that you stole my wallet again,"he added."Nope!Hyunmin bought them for me,"Kwangmin stated.The older 2 had their jaw wide open."I'm tired,"I stated placing all the bags on the sofa before heading up to my room.I closed the door and sat at the desk in my room.I took a look at the pictures of today.A picture of me and Kwangmin with a Pikachu mascot,Kwangmin hugging the Pikachu robot,the picture of us on the roller coaster and also the picture of Kwangmin and I at the entrance.

Smiling,I eventually dozed off at the table.

~~~~~~

No one's POV

Walking into Hyunmin's room,tiptoeing,while carrying a bag,Kwangmin searched for the girl.Since the girl fell asleep at the table,Kwangmin carried her and placed her softly on the bed.Tucking Hyunmin to sleep,he then took out a soft toy and made Hyunmin hug the toys.Sastified with his work,he went out of the room,grinning,leaving the girl asleep hugging the 2 soft toys that she was looking at eariler.