Mirror prince/Master of Blackmailing

My gangster family

I look at the time and sighed.5.30 Really?Oh come on!!It was so boring.I keep on switching the channels of the TV."Hyunmin,stop that will ya?The TV is going to burst,"Jeongmin spoke,looking up from his mirror.Sighing,I laid back on the couch and yawned.I look over to Jeongmin and stared."Why are you looking at me,like that?"Jeongmin asked,finally putting the mirror down.I shrugged.

"Can I borrow a laptop?"I opened my mouth."My room,on the desk,"he spoke.I walked up to his room and switched on his laptop.I look at the screen.'Lee Hyun Soo,'I typed.Alot of search popped out.

       Lee Hyunsoo found dead in a car accident.

               The Lees cooperation had lost their acting director.

                                  The Lee family was found in a car crash.

                                            The only survivor of the Lee family.

                                                         The Lee's family treasured son,Lee Jong---

I stop reading when I heard a click.I quickly deleted all the history and switch the laptop off."Done,already?"Jeongmin asked,as I nod and went back to my room.I took out my birth certificate.'Mother;Jung EunJi.Father:Lee Hyunsoo'Sighing as I slammed my head down on the bed."This is annoying,"I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Jeongmin switch on his laptop and saw the history erased.What did Hyunmin do and why did she deleted all the history?Grabbing the laptop,he headed out to a PC store.Jeongmin walked and smirk as soon as he saw the person he wanted to see.

"Park Min Hyung,"Jeongmin called out,making the guy flinched."I need you to do something for me,"Jeongmin spoke.Trying to refuse his offer,Minhyung tried to use the excuse of my-mother-wants-me-home.Seeing too much exuses,Jeongmin pulled Min Hyung back ,with a grin."I didn't say you have a choice,"Jeongmin coldly spoke.

"Or maybe you want me to make Minwoo hack in to the school's website and expose you as the little cheater,you are,"Jeongmin spoke as the other froze."Who know the nerd that had perfect grades have been cheating in very exam and test and that he is also the world's notorious hacker,"Jeongmin added.Wiping of the 'dust' on MinHyung's shoulder,Jeongmin smiled darkly."So are you going to help me or no?"he asked.

"I will help,"the trembling one spoke."Great,"Jeongmin smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lee Hyunsoo,"Jeongmin spoke as Minhyung hacked into the laptop and went through the history."Yah!Check who is this Lee Hyunsoo,will ya?"Jeongmin spoke,not lifting an eye from the computer.They were currently in MinHyung's room."Aigoo~You boys shouldn't be doing the project ,last minute,"Minhyung's mum came in with a tray of drinks.

"It's ok,It was my fault for making Minhyung helping me at the last minute.I just can't seem to understand,"Jeongmin 'apologised',letting out a goofy grin.Minhyung was amazed that Jeongmin can have a 2 faced."Thank you,"Jeongmin smiled as his mother left."Back to work,"Jeongmin spoke.

Sighing,Minhyung typed afew keys and paused."Wait,why did you ask me,instead of your brother?"he asked.Refusing to look up,Jeongmin stop reading and click on the mouse button."Because Kwangmin will be interested in this and spread it to Minwoo.Minwoo will then make a huge fuzz about this,and that way Hyunmin will know,"Jeongmin explained,in an annoyed tone.

"Found something,"Minhyung spoke.Jeongmin scooted over to Minhyung."It says that this Hyunsoo is a acting director of Lee cooperation.He was told to die in a car accident.Wait,what?"Minhyung paused."Jonghyun is his son,"he added.

"It says that he also had a daughter named Hyunmin but she was told to be kidnapped by a thug and that was it,"Minhyung spoke.Jeongmin process the new information on his head for a second before finally saying,"Do a back ground check on Hyunmin,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~