Six

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOONMYEON

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her as she slowly close her door.

For the past two weeks, she's been avoiding me. I know I shouldn't care because probably, if we were back then, she's giving me a big favor. But there's something in me that wanted to talk to her. After that night, when we kissed, my mind has always been clouded by that scenario.

She walked pass by me, but I held her wrist and stopped her from walking. "Avoiding you." She said.

"What?" I spatted out. I was shocked by my own burst out, I almost shouted but I tried to remain calm. She glared at me and struggled to remove my grip from her wrist and stomped away from me.

And now I'm really confused. I should be angry at her after that night and now she has the guts to avoid me? That night, during our kiss, she was kissing me with so much passion, I knew. It was the reason why I demanded more of her lips and that's when I her bottom lip asking for passage. She pulled away before I could even enter her. She was staring at me for a moment and when the intensity between us grew thicker, she slapped me and ran away, leaving me dumfounded.

 

This girl, really, enjoys slapping my face. I shook my head and cupped my slapped cheek.

 

 

For the entire day, I kept myself busy. I was thankful, somehow, that I had been bombarded with too much school work and school president responsibilities. Even thought it's almost killing me.

I didn't have the time to eat with my friends, so I ate alone at the school officers area. In a few months I will be marching towards the graduation hall and I can finally throw my graduation cap in the air. I was tasked to compile some of the graduating student's papers consisting of their motto, dreams and etc. I laughed when I scanned some papers, reading their mottos.

'Time is gold.'

'Blood is thicker than water.'

Seriously, this mottos still exist? Dumbest motto ever. Can't they think of something catchy and unique? I rolled my eyes as I continued scanning the papers.

 

After finishing loads of s today, school's out. I headed straight to my car and went off to Kris' pad.

 

 

 

 I've been at Kris' house with Chanyeol and Kai for almost hour and a half. Talking about boys stuff, eating pizza and watching sports.

I snapped out from my own thoughts when I felt someone poking my shoulder. I look to my right and saw Chanyeol giving me a bothered look. "What was that?" I asked.

"Hyung, you're zoning out." Chanyeol said.

"You're mentally absent." Kai shrugged.

"Of course not." I answered, "What was that you're asking?"

"Of course." Chanyeol said with a cocky face.

As time dragged so fast, I got home later that night. I was so dazzled and exhausted that I throw my bag somewhere in my room and plopped on top of my bed, without changing clothes, I easily fell asleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter