Monthsarry.

~Meeting the Player!~

 

Ji Eun's POV

The day has come. Our 1st monthsary! Im so happy! When i woke up, my phone is vibrating and Wooyoung's name appeared. I answered it "

"Hey baby. Did i woke you up?"

"oh no. Im already awake."

"oh good. Happy monthsary"

" happy monthsary too" 

" i love you. Ill pick you up okay?"

" Okay, love you too. Take care"  

" i will, bye" he said

" bye" i said and i kissed my phone and i giggled. I went to the bathroom after that i went downstairs The doorbell rang and i opened it. It was Wooyoung.

" happy monthsary again baby" he said and gave me an eleven roses.

" aww thats sweet baby." i said and he kissed me passionately and i kissed him back.

"come in" i said. While we're eating our breakfast.

"can i take Uyu today and ill bring her back tomorrow. I promise" he said with a please-say-yes look.

"okay." i said. He took Uyu. Before we go to our school we went to his house. It was massive! Its like a palace! We went inside and there are 20 maids greeted us. He asked the butler to take care of Uyu and he accepted it. Then we headed to school. After the school ends he waited outside i saw him and say

"Hi" to him. He kissed me and we went to his car.

"we will have a date today" he said and he gave me a kiss.

"on a date. Like this?" i asked pointing my uniform.

"no. We will go to the mall first" he said.

"oh" is the only word that came out in my mouth.

End of POV

-

Wooyoung's POV

After school we headed to the mall and we went to the clothes shop. I asked the sales lady to take some clothes for Ji Eun. Ji Eun gave me a confused look then the lady grabbed her hand and they chose some clothes for her. And while theyre doing hers. I picked a clothes and wear it. While theyre still picking i went to the jewellry shop and look for some necklace for her. There i saw one! A simple heart locket with a three small diamonds at the top left. I engrave the locket and put her name and my name on it. I bought two. One for me and her. I put our picture inside it and when i came out the jewellry shop, i hide it and went back. Wow! I saw her with a beautiful dress. I am so lucky to have her. I payed for the clothes and we went outside.

"where did you go?" she asked me

"you will know later" i told her and she pouted. I held her hand into mine and we ate diner and went to the park to see the sunset.  We went to her house. Its almost 12:30.

"oh its already dark outside. I think you should stay tonight" she said with a worried look.

"really? Thanks." i said 

End of POV

-

 

Ji Eun's POV:

"I'll prepare your room now." i said and he nodded.i went upstairs to the guest room. While im preparing the bed someone hugged me at my waist and kissed my neck. I giggled.

" Woo. Stop it. It tickles mee!" i said and giggle.

"hmmm?" he said. I turned around to face him. He kissed me passionately.

==

NEXT CHAPTER IS RATED! BE AWARE! ;)

==