Meeting Him,

~Meeting the Player!~

 

Ji eun's POV

The alarm kept ringing. 

"oh will you shut up alarm clock!" i said

Then i finally get off my bed and clean my room.Then i went to the bathroom and wash myself and brushed my teeth.  When i finished i put my uniform on and brush my hair. I usually put my hair down because i always wake up quite late. I went downstairs and go to the kitchen and eat my breakfast then i went to school.

At school:

"Good moooorningggg!" i shouted

"good morning Ji eun!" Luna said with a bright smile on her face, she came up to me and hugged me.

"Theres a new student!" Luna said while hugging me.

"really? Who? A girl or a boyyyyy?"i said when i said a boy i went i pouted

"we dont really know yet."Luna said and broke the hug Me, Luna, Suzy ,Eunjung and Jiyeon, were gossiping about the new student. Then Taeyang, the person i liked came in

"good morningggg Thunder!"i said with a big smile and he greeted me back. Then the teacher came in.

"now students! As you know we have a new student. Please come in." Ms.Kim said, smiling ear to ear. Then he came in. A tall, handsome, with a short fringe hair but my Thunder is better looking than him.

"Hello, my name is Jang Wooyoung." he said with an adorable smile. Then all the girls were shouting and giggling except me.

End of the POV

-

 

Wooyoung's POV:

When i greeted them i knew they are attracted by me and everyone were looking at me except the girl who is sitting at the back next to the window. She just looked at me for one second then looked to the other way.

"Ok Ok, Wooyoung you can sit next to ...  Hmmmm.." Ms.kim said. All girls put their hands up except her, the girl who looked at me for a second. 

"Oh! You can sit next to Lee Ji Eun" Ms.Kim said. Hmmm so her name is Lee Ji Eun huh? Then sit next to her. "

"Hi. My name is Jang Wooyoung" i said with a sweet smile.

"Hi my name is Lee Ji Eun. But you can call me Ji Eun" she said and smile in a second then it fade away and didnt look at me. Whats wrong with her?

End of POV

-

 

Ji Eun's POV

"Oh shoot why did she want me to sit next to him. Arghhh!" I thought. He went to his sit.

"Hi. My name is Jang Wooyoung." He said and smiled like an idiot.

"Hi my name is Lee Ji eun. But you can call me Ji Eun" I said and smile for one second and my smile faded and looked away. "Ok students we will have a school project and you will be working to the person next to you" Ms.Kim said.

"She wants me to work with him!"I thought. Then i looked at him for a split second and he smiled at me like an idiot.

"Nice to work with you, i hope we can do it!". He said and smiled. I ignored him.

End of the POV

-

 

Wooyoung's POV

"yes! Im going to work with her! Hahahaha your dead!" I thought.

" Nice to work with you, i hope we can do it!" i smiled brightly but she just ignored my beautiful smile! How dare she did that to me!

End of the POV

-

 

"You need to choose a pet and write down everything they do everyday. You're going to do this in a whole year. Ok?" the teacher said. 

-

Gui gui's POV

Oh god! Why a whole year? Thats too long! And im going to do it with HIM!?

End of POV

-

 

Wooyoung's POV

Hahahaha! A whole year is enough for me. Huh! Be ready Ji Eun! Bwuahahhahahahahah! After the class i went up to her. We went to the pet shop. She looked around 

End of POV

-

 

Ji Eun's POV

Wow! I love animals! They are adorable! And i saw a white puppy labrador.

End of POV

-

Wooyoung's POV

I was looking around then suddenly someone hold my hand. 

"Wooyoung sshi! Look!" she said and went to the white puppy.

"its so cute can we have her?" she looked at me with her adorable eyes and cute face. I can feel that im blushing and i looked away.

" Please Woo! She's soo cutee pleaseee!" she said. 

"okay! I said. She still holding my hand and she called the lady and pointed to the puppy. 

"oh thats sweet young man. You're buying your girlfriend a puppy" she said i was shocked from what she said. "

oh no. he is not my boyfriend. He is my friend we need it for our project." she said

 "Aigoo! Why are you holding his hand then?" the lady said pointing our hand. Then she let go.

"Ok ok! You two are not really going out" the lady said with a giggle. When we walked out the store with the equiptment and the dog. 

" Oh! Can the dog live to my house? Because im living alone" she said with an adorable smile. Then i nodded. We went to my car and go straight ahead to her house. 

"its right here." she said. Its not big nor small its just alright but its obvious that my house is bigger. We went inside. And wow! Its very clean! 

"Not bad" i said. She went to her room and i waited downstairs with the dog. While im waiting im playing with the dog. She finally came down. And sat in front of me.

"What should we name her? Hmmmm.." she said while she is thinking i cant stop but looked at her. She is gorgeous.

"Oh i know! Uyu (WooU), because your first name and my nickname!" she said with a bright smile. I just nodded.

"great! Oh do you want some drinks?" she said.

" yeah. Do you have coke?" i said.

" of course! " she said She went to the kitchen came out with two coke in can. And gave it to me. When she opened the coke and drank it i looked at her with amazement! She looked like a model while drinking the coke. But i quickly snapped out of it. After a few hours. She cooked some dinner. She cooked five side dishes and it smells so nice. When i tasted it. I felt like im in heaven. "Wow! Its really nicee! I liked it!" i said with my charming smile. "

really? Thanks!" she said. After we finished our dinner i went up to Uyu while she's doing the washing. After she finished washing she went up to Uyu. But i saw the clock its already late.

"oh its late now i didnt noticed the time. I need to go home now." i said. She looked at the clock. "oh your right. Thanks for buying Uyu" she said and hugged me and i hugged her back. She is the softest girl i ever hugged. But i broke the hug. "your welcome."i sighed

" well see you tomorrow then!" i said and kissed her on the cheek. I dont know why i kissed her. Then i waved at her and came out of the house. I went to my car and started my car and went home.

End of POV

-

 

Ji Eun's POV

Did he just kissed me? He kissed my cheek? I touched my cheek. I can still feel his soft kiss on my cheek. And i can feel im blushing. Then Uyu came to me. I bent down and kissed her. "

Am i inlove with him Uyu?" i said and sighed. I went to my room and next to me was Uyu. I tried to sleep but i cant. I kept thinking what happened. Then i finally fallen asleep.

 

==

Hello! Long chapter or short!? Kekekekeke!

This is my first Update Hope you like it and hope you don't Find it Boring,

Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the bad english,

Anyways I will Do update as soon as i can! Fighting! :D

Please Leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe.

THANK YOU! :D

Have A good day/night

==