Nearing Comeback

2NE1 noonas affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ YG Building

“Chaerin-ah, you’ll be starting your solo promotions next sunday how are you feeling?” Dara asked.

 "Im ready to go unnie, I cant wait to be on that stage again. I miss it so much. I know you, bom unnie and mingki misses it too.” CL said.

“Yeah, its been a while since we last promoted and interact with our fans. I miss work really! Plus there’s a lot of new idols nowadays I cant keep up. I wanna see them and give them encouragement.” Dara clasped both her hands and smiled dreamily.

 “woah for real unnie? Did I hear you correctly just now?’’ CL exclaimed.

“Yup you heard me right, I’ve promised myself im going to be more open and sociable to other idols. Its time we broaden our social circle you know!’’ says the petite unnie.

"Agreed dara-yah!’’  Bom says as she enters the room. ‘’We’ll support you on your promotions chaeriniee, I know you’ll be successful. We’ll go with you at the broadcasting studios. Plus, I hear there a lot of young namja idol groups that’s promoting right now. Kekeke I wanna go see them!

“Aigoo unnie, and here I was already being touched by what you said the first time but you have other ulterior motives. Just don’t scare off those innocent boys okay? “ CL playfully teasing her unnie.

‘’YAH! I just wanna see how they would react to us when they see us. My fanboy list is not getting new updates you see, its on a stall right now. However dara’s fanboy list keeps getting longer even when we're not promoting. Its unfair T.T’’ Bom huffed serenely.  

 

While her unnies are chitchatting away, Mingki is glued to the tv screen enjoying the perfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter