Chapter 1

Evil Love

On a very fine morning......

 

YOU: *yawn*....owhhhh....it's the start of a new day

 

(I grab the remote control   *clicks*    as I began my morning routine.I the television.)

 

Sehun/reporter: Today we're visiting the lucky winner of our round-the-world trip sweepstakes!

 

(Wow...a trip around the world.I wish I could do that)

 

YOU:     ...............?wait a minute..!!!

 

(As I look again on the TV screen ...I saw the apartment complex they're showing kind of looks like mine...)

 

(Suddenly *ding dong*)

 

YOU: Huh???who could be ringing the doorbell at tis time of day?wait....!!!I'm coming!

 

(I put my hand on the doorknob ..and when I opened the door .I saw)

 

YOU: .....?&%^&^*%%*#

 

(it's the reporter I just saw on the TV!and a cameraman!?)

 

Sehun: Congratulations!

YOU: Excuse me?

Sehun: You've won a trip around the world!

YOU: WHAT?I don't think I even entered ...

Sehun: Here we have ???(YOU) the winner of our sweeptakes!How do you feel?

YOU: Urmmm,are you sure you have the right person?I really don't think I--

Sehun: Don't sweat the small stuff.Just be happy you won!..okay now...enjoy your trip..bye!

 

(before leaving,the reporter hands me a large envelope)

*the door slame*

 

YOU:W-what just happened?

 

(though I'm still in a daze ..I decide to just go ahead and open the envelope)

 

YOU :There really are plane tickets in here...!...HUH!

 

(There something else in here too,some kind of card)

 

YOU: This is...a tarot card?The devil?????

 

(as I watch the clock...it almost 9.00 a.m)

 

YOU: WHAT!!!!!!!! Oh no!If I don't hurry.I'm gonna be late!

 

(I quickly take a bath and get ready to go to work)

 

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

 

(I quickly lock the door and as fast as a lighting I run down the apartment stair...when suddenly)

*woof**woof*

(EEK!a black dog is charging at me!)

 

YOU: Arghhhhh!!!!!! *scream* 

 

(I almost fall down the stair ..fortunately I gain back  my stability and push the wall to stop myself from falling.......UNFORTUNATELY)

*thump**snap*

 

YOU: OW!!!! Ughhh....the heel on my high heels broke off!

 

(suddenly two good-looking guys approach me...I haven't really seen them on this area...maybe they're new here)

 

Yunho: Are you okay?!

Min Woo: .........

Yunho: Oh dear...I'm so sorry!!!! Min Woo...let's give her the shoes.

 

(WHAT!!!.....are they just kidding??)

 

YOU: Huh?It's okay....

Yunho: Allow me to apologize for Cerberus

YOU: C-Ceberus!?

Yunho: Yes,Cerby.That's the name of the dog that crashed into you just now.

              Come on Min Woo...hurry up.

 

(he calling the other guy)

 

Min Woo: ..........

 

(the man named Min Woo reluctantly handed me a box.......he looks a bit harsh and so timid..)

 

YOU: Are you sure?

Min Woo: Just take it

YOU: O-Okay..... 

 

(I open the box to find........!!!!!! suddenly my eyes caught something!!!!)

 

YOU:  WHAT!!!..T-These are made by Prada!

 

(Prada shoes are so expensive,I couldn't buy them even if I wanted)

 

Min Woo: FEH....I doubt they'll look good on you anyway.

 

(TCHHH..then why are you giving hem to me!? arghhh he is too annoying)

 

Yunho: Nonsence..I'm sure they'll look gorgeous on you...why don't you try them on?This is                  a present from me to you

YOU: I don't know if I can accept such high-class shoes...

Yunho: OHHHHH...don't worry about that.I own the company that makes them

YOU: WHAT!? you own Prada?

Min Woo: TCHH...just put them on already..will you? *annoying* 

 

(suddenly the man takes the shoes from me and puts them on my feets....WOW....they fit perfectly)

 

YOU:Thank y----

 

(they're gone)

 

YOU:where are they going.....?

 

(I look around..but there was nobody.....suddenly my eyes caught something......HUH? there are black feathers on the ground...where did all these come from?)

 

YOU: Weird...I never seen any black bird around here...that's weird!!!!

 

(I feels something unusual......but what is that.....!)