I'm so stupid

My stupid mistake

Did she just run off crying? Wait, did I just make her cry?. No. Impossile. She never cries. She didn't even cry this much when she got stabbed. This can't be happening. I'm dreaming right?

"Your a real idiot Baek. You know that don't you?" Jessica said. " Yes, I know. But what am I gonna do?" I wailed miserably. "You know Taeyeon never cries and you do know that Kris likes her right?" "K-K-K-Kris likes h-her?" I stuttered. This just got a thousand times worse. Kris was like our school king. I swear every single girl in our school loves him. Except for our school queen. Taeyeon. She chose me over the school king and Kris was about to strangle her when she did. "Well.........your gonna die tomorrow" Jessica stated. "Not helping Jess" I muttered. News about Taeyeon travelled around the school in a flash. That's why our school was nicknamed GossipTown High. I could already picture the looks of disgust I would get tomorrow. Not to mention what Kris would do to me. "Well, I'm going to find Taeyeon now. You better think of something. Bye." and with that I was now alone.

I sat there thinking until I realised that it was getting dark and the sky was threatening to rain. I slowly trudged home, Taeyeon filling my mind. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I walked straight past my house and halfway down the road to hers before realising. By then, a storm had started and I was thoroughly soaked. I took a quick shower then exhausted, I fell on my bed and tried to sleep. Once again, Taeyeon took over my mind and I barely got a wink of sleep.

When I woke up the next day and arrived at school, everything I predicted was wrong. I found everyone mourning. I asked Jessica and she told me. Earlier that morning, Taeyeon had come to announce her departure to France. I missed it beacuse I happened to be late that morning.

It has been 8 years since that day happened, and here I am still wishing for her to come back to me. The wound in my heart was never healed and it still yearns for her to come back. Back in my arms. But instead, she came back this exact day, and she was..........married. The wound in my heart exploded. My mind could take no more. I stood there like an idiot and watched in horror as she and this other guy looked so happy together. Then, Taeyeon turned her head and saw me...............................and in her arms, was a baby girl.