Love Again 005

Love Again (Series 1)

Amber's POV

We were keeping everyone posted on if we found Key or not. I looked everywhere. I looked at the places that me and Key go to. The last place that we went was the beach so I hoped he was there. I got in my car and drove to the beach where me and Key always go if we needed a break from reality. When I got there, I looked around. I then finally found him. He was surrounded by beer bottles. I knew he was drunk but I still went and sat beside him.

"A-Amber?" Key asked in a drunk way.

"Key what are you doing here??" I asked.

"What does it look like?" He said while taking a sip of beer.

Then I grabbed the beer bottle and emptied it in front of him.

"Key come on let's go home. We were all worried about you." I said while puting my hand out.

He grabbed my hand and got up. Before I knew, it he pulled me close. So close that I can feel his warm breath on my cheek. Then he.. pasted out on my shoulder do to the affect of the beer, with caused me to blush

"AHH REALLY!!" I shouted.

Cause Key's body was so heavy, I had to drag him by foot to my car. When I got back to the dormitory, I called my unnies to help me. When we got upstais the boys locked up their dorm room leaving Key with us.

"Where's Key going to sleep?" Krystal & Sulli asked.

"I don't know, Victoria unnie, where should we put him?" Luna also asked.

"Its like were trying to hide a dead body." I joked.

"It really does." Victoria added.

"Ok he will sleep in our dorm tonight." Victoria said opening the door.

"WHAT?!" We all shouted.

END POV

F(x)'s POV

"WHAT?!" Victoria's younger memebers shouted.

"We can't leave him alone drunk. God knows what people might do if they see him." Victoria said.

"Fine. But where is he going to sleep? The couch has all our clothes on it." Luna said.

"I say he goes to Amber's room." Sulli and Victoria said.

"Wh-"

"We do too." Krystal and Luna added.

"Wait what? Why me?" Amber asked.

"First of all, your both friends." Sulli said.

"Second of all, you like him." Victoria said.

"What the HECK?!?" Amber shouted

"Amber... Sorry sorry sorry sorry." Victoria said and danced to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry

"It's okay unnie. Sorry for shouting at you."

"It's alright. Now lets get to bed." Victoria said like a mother.

"Night." the members said leaving Amber with Key.

POV END

Keys POV

"Uhh my head."

I rubbed my eyes and noticed my shirt was off. Then I turned around and saw a girl hugging me.

"W-wha?"

Then I moved the sheet off the girls face so I can see who it was.

"Who is this?" I said while removing the sheet.

When I removed the sheet I shouted.

"OH MY GOODA CHEESE!!!!!!!!"

"Whats wrong?!" Victoria said running in.

Then Amber woke up because of all the noise.

"You're so loud I can't-" Amber said and then noticed what was going on.

We both look at each other and shouted.

"AHHHH!!!"

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!" Amber shouted.

"Calm down." Victoria said.

"What's going on?" Luna said walking in.

"OMG did you guys do... it?!" Luna said.

"NO!" Amber and i both shouted.

"Okay what happened?" Victoria asked.

We all sat in Amber's room trying to find out what happened.

"Oh I see." Victoria said.

"So you didn't do it." Luna said.

"YAH!!" Amber shouted then threw a pillow at her.

"Gosh I'm sorry." Luna said.

"Alright you guys okay?" Victoria asked.

"Ya, now I understand why my shirt was off." I said.

"Ya when your drunk you smell & I didn't want that on my bed." Amber said.

"Oh, well thanks for letting me stay for the night. Sorry if i was a bother." I said.

"Oh no it's okay." We said.

"Well, I better get going. Bye."

"Alright bye." Amber said with a cute smile.

I left the girls dorm thinking of how cute amber's face was while she was sleeping.

"Why do I keep on thinking about her? What happening to me??" I asked myself.

 

 

credits: nadia@facebook the keyber school outfit! once again, with a few differences on the necktie and cardigan. at least they both wore the same pieces! nonetheless, this couple sported the same style. ^^v

 

Hey guys sorry for the long wait again. I'm almost done with this Fanfic. I think I might do about 15 or 16 more chapters. Oh and remember if you have any ideas about what I should put in my series for any of the couples, I would love to see them. Also My Birthday is on Thursday!! :)) So I might do a little something special for you guys. And keep on upvoting, please comment and please subscribe. I really love reading your comments on my fanfic's. It means that you love reading my fanfic's. Lastly, I have amazing NEWS. My old fanfic Hidden Love got 1530 views thank you everyone who supported this fanfic.

TILL NEXT TIME... FIGHTING!