Love Again 012

Love Again (Series 1)

Amber's POV

Key walked me to my dorm and hugged me so tight. Then we said our good-byes and walked into our dorms, but little did I know what my members had in store for me. As soon as I walked in, Victoria was there sitting up like an old person. When our eyes locked, I got the clue to run to my room, but trying to get there was not a good idea. While I was running, Luna cut me off from the front and Sulli and Krystal cut me off from the back.

"Hey guys~" I said cutely.

"Acting cute won't get you out of this Amber." Krystal said.

"We were so scared. We thought something happened to you hyung." Sulli said looking like she was going to cry.

"Sorry guys it jus-"

Before I could finish Luna came up to me and smelled me.

"Unnie did you drink?!" Luna asked.

"Wa!!" They all said. 

"Um... ya..." I said in shame. 

"We know you and key spent the night in a hotel." Victoria said.

"How did you know?!" I shouted with shock.

"Key texted s saying that you drank alittle to much and that he didn't want to send back drunk so he took you to a hotel for the night." Krystal explained.

"Oh ok. Before you say anything, nothing happened while we were in the hotel. All remember is leaving the hotel." I said.

"Oh unnie you know us well haha." Luna said with a smile.

"I bet the boys are giving Key a hard time." Sulli said.

"Oh Amber, who's sweater is this?" Victoria said.

"Oh its Keys. I should go give it to him, but let me take a bath first."

"Okay" They all said. 

Amber POV END

Key's POV

"Hello?"

"Yah Key come sit here." Onew said as he patted the seat next to him.

"Before you say anything, nothing happened last night at the hotel okay? Okay I'm going to take a bath." I shouted.

"Well our Key knows us to well."  Minho said.

-----------------------------------------flashback------------------------------------------

"Key, I l-love you." 

"W-what?" 

"I love you. I have loved you for the longest time, but I never had the guts to tell you. In fact I was so happy when you asked me to be your fake girlfriend... But I just wish it could be like this forever." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with me she was drunk alot of people say crazy things when there drunk."

Why does my heart go crazy everytime I think about this? Why is my face red and hot? Wait do I like Amber?! No Amber is my friend.Plus everyone says her and Henry belong together... So yeah me and Amber are just friends, hehe. Right?

Key's POV END 

Amber's POV 

"Key I love you with all my heart. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes I do love you. I never thought i could Love Again until I met you."

"So... you?"

"Yes I do... Amber Liu I LOVE YOU." Key said then kissed me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another dumb dream that won't come true.

"My hair's dirty." I said. 

"Okay just wash it out and dry it so Krystal and Luna can come dye their hair." Sulli said.

"Okay."

"Oh unnie I love it!" Krystal said as soon as I left the bathroom.

"Thanks." I answered with a smile on my face.

"Ah Vic unnie I'll be right back, I'm going to give Key's jacket back." I said as i picked up the sweater.

"Okay."

I knocked on SHINee's door and Henry opened it. 

"Oh Henry Oppa?!" I said with widened eyes.

"OMO Amber hows it going love the new red hair." Henry said as he hugged me.

"Hey whats going on...?" Key walked in and saw Henry hugging me. His face went black (was in shock) while standing there watching Henry hug me like were couple. Then I broke out of the hug. Then Key came and dragged me away outside and asked,

"Amber can you hug me?!"

"Wa...?!"

"Come on." He said while pouting.

"Why?!"

"I need to see something."

Then just like that key grabbed me and hugged me. I felt his hot breath on my back and all I could do was hug him back and close my eyes.

Amber POV end

Key's POV

I grabbed Amber and hugged her. I want to know how amazing this hug is even if i hugged her before. I still want to know if i like her or not. Then as soon as I hugged her, my heart started to race and my face became red... What does it mean?

Keys POV end 

Hey guys hows your summer? I hope its amazing aND i DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT SM MADE MY SUMMER. 

WITH F(X)'S REDLIGHT OMO OMO OMO I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE AND I LOVE THE ALBUM.

MY FAV SONGS ARE

DRACULA

MILK

PAPER HEART

BUTTERFLY

RAINBOW

ALL NIGHT

REDLIGHT

AND

SUMMER LOVER

(NOTE I LIKE AL THE SONGS BUT THESE ARE MY TOP 8. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITES? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW :)

AND STAY TUNE FOR MORE HIDDEN LOVE AND THANK YOU NORTHMELON FOR DESIGNING MY COVER.

TILL NEXT TIME FIGHTING.

redlightteaserfx3.jpg