Love Again 001

Love Again (Series 1)

[No Ones P.O.V]

The year was 2010. The year Keys' first love died. Her name was Minyoung. She was drunk and crashed into a light post not to far from her home. When Key found out what happened, he felt like he couldn't love again, but what he didn't know was that love was closer to him then he thought.

 

[SHINee's Dorm]

It has been 4 years since Minyoung's death and Key was never the same. Since then, he found it hard to love someone again and he would always think that.

"AH! I'm going to die." Minho said.

"Why?" Key said.

"Cause you don't have a girlfriend." Minho said.

When Minho said that, Key picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"Yah that hurt." Minho said while pouting.

"Wait. You got hurt by a pillow?" Jonghyun said.

" Yes." Minho said while still pouting.

"A baby can't even get hurt by a pillow." Onew said while laughing.

"True." Taemin said.

"It's not like that." Minho defended himself.

"Hmmm. Should I tell krystal?" Taemin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Do you want to die?" Minho said.

"No." Taemin said as his smirk faded away.

Cause of all the talking, Key got up and looked out the window. As he was admiring the view, he saw F(x) practicing there dance to their new song (첫 사랑니 Rum Pum Pum Pum ). Amber noticed him and she waved while smiling at him. Key smiled and waved at her back.

"Arn't they pretty?" Jonghyun said.

" YAH!! Omo you scared the sparkles out of me." Key said while puting his hand on his fast beating heart.

"Sorry." Jonghyun said while key was hitting him.

When Jonghyun left, Key continued watching the girls dance. After that, he went back to the living room and when he got there the boys were acting weird. Too weird.

"Ummm are you guys okay?" Key asked suspiciously.

" Yes. Are YOU okay?" Jonghyun asked.

"Y-yes why wouldn't I be?" Key stuttered.

"I don't know you tell me." Taemin said.

"Um. Okay then I'll just be going bye." Key said running outside after that awkward talk.

Omo. Whats wrong with them? He thought.

[F(x)'s Practice Room]

The girls were practicing their dance for their new comeback. They got tired so they took a break.

"Omo. I'm gonna die." Sulli said plopping on the floor.

"Why??" Luna and Amber asked.

"Cause I'm 20 and I'm truning old like Victoria unnie." She answered.

" YAH!!" Vic yelled from across the room.

"Unnie I'm kidding." Sulli said while giggling.

"Then what's really wrong?" Krystal asked.

"I'm hungry." Sulli said while getting up.

"Really? Then why didn't you say anything?" Krystal replied.

"Cause you guys are the older unnies (except Krystal) and have to bring me and Krystal food." Sulli said flashing her cute smile.

"Aigoo this girl....... Come on." Victoria said

"What?" Sulli said while pouting.

"Let's head back to the dorm. I'll go to the mart and buy food. I'll come back and cook ramen."

"Really?" Krystal brightened up.

"Yeah. I'll cook beef too." Victoria replied while collecting her things to go.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Krystal shouted.

"Hurry hurry hurry." She added. was starting to water imagining how the food would look like.

As the girls were heading up to there dorm, they bumped into Key.

"Oh oppa." Luna said.

"Hey guys whats up?"Key asked pursing his lips together.

"Nothing much." They all said in unison. (except Victoria cause she was at the mart and Amber since she was still catching up to them. She was lazy. And hungry)

"Sup key?" Amber said when she caught up to the girls.

"Ah Amber. Whats up?" Key replied

"Nothing much just heading up to wait for Victoria unnie to come back fromt he mart so she can make us dinner." Amber answered.

"Oh oppa, do you and the rest of the boys want to join us for dinner?" Luna asked

"Sure if it's okay with Victoria." Key answered.

"Yeah its okay. Come over at 9:00 PM k?" Amber replied.

"K. So what are we having??" Key asked with his cutsie(?) face.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF!!!!" Kystal shouted. She almost made his ear drums explode.

"Girls, i'll be at the dorm. I just gotta tell Key something. Luna, make sure they don't wander around." Amber said and Luna nodded as the girls went off to the dorm.

"What do you want to tell me?" Key asked with a confised face.

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He replied.

"I want to take you somewhere. I'll tell you more tonight."

"Okay. Well, i'll go and tell the others about tonight. See you guys at 9:00 PM. Bye." Key said while smiling. 

"Bye." She said while smiling back. Key then turned around and went back to his dorm.

When Amber got back to the dorm, Victoria was still at the mart and the others were watching T.V. Amber joined them and after 30 minutes of resting, they all washed up and when they were done, Victoria was already home and started to take the things out of her grocery bags. She then washed up and when she was done, she started cooking. The members could smell the delicious food she was making. As Victoria was cooking, the others sat on the couch waiting for the SHINee boys to come.

 

Hey guys. This is the first chap. Sorry it's a short chap. I just hope you like the Series I am going to be doing.

Please stay tuned for more and keep on supporting this fic. 

Subscribe.

Comment.

Vote.

Please? K bye byee~~ ;))