5 (Ending)

Coffee

“Miss Hae Rin Lee…” Baek’s voice echoed through the microphone. Everyone in the café gave their attention to him.

“I’m so thankful that I know you. Frankly speaking, your smile, I mean your eye smile melts my heart.” Baek paused a while. He walked towards you and stood in front of you.   

“I have tasted many types of coffee because of you. And now I can distinguish the taste between macchiato and cappuccino, Americano and latte, espresso and Galão. But I found that the special coffee was the first cappuccino you ordered for me which turned me into a new world. Not only in macchiato.” You smiled as you heard Baek’s sincere confession.  You never think Baek has gone that far just because of your ‘simple’ idea.

“So, I’ve been thinking about this since I can’t explain what I feel. Can… “He paused again.

“Aish…” Baek scratched his head. He looked down. His heart beats fast.

A customer shouted from behind. “Come on, you can do it man!”

“Yeah, you can do it!”

Baek got his courage after the second cheer. He looked straight into your eyes.

“Hae Rin, can you be mine?”

“Whoooooo.” All audiences stood up and cheer. They gave him a big round of applause. You cried and nodded. You and Baekhyun hugged each other.

“Thanks Hae Rin.” Baek whispered.

“I’m the one who should say that.” You replied.

“I’m sorry for lying. The venue of the party hasn’t changed. You don’t mind right?”

“I don’t. I love you.”

“I love you too. I love you very much.” Baek gave you a kiss on your forehead for the very first time. (•‿•)

THE END.