2

Coffee
He sat again at the same lounge, taking the last sip of macchiato that has been his favorite drink since he met Taeyeon. He never like any types of coffee, but everything changed since he met her. She was so special, as sweet as macchiato. It was Baek’s perception. So every time he enjoyed macchiato, his memory about Taeyeon would linger around his mind. 
But you didn’t approve his act. 
“Baekkie!”
“Hae Rin, what’s on earth you are here?”
“I should ask you that question! You didn’t come to class for a week. What’s wrong?” You sat in front of him.
“It’s...it’s nothing.” 
“You can’t lie Baek. I can read your eyes. Is it, because of Taeyeon?” Baek shook his head lightly. 
“Told ya, it’s nothing.” Baek stood up. “And thanks for your concern. See you.” He swung his bag harshly and hit the cup of macchiato. The macchiato spilled on your hand and over the table.
“Aish, this boy. What the…” you called out the waitress to clean the table. While cleaning yourself, you your finger. “Yah...why is it tastes so different? Miss, what type of coffee is this?” You asked the waitress. 
“It’s macchiato.”
“It’s not Cappuccino?”
“It looks the same. But macchiato has stronger taste.” The waitress explained. You nodded. “No wonder… oh!” You flicked your finger. 
‘Finally, I got an idea…’