Snowing morning.

Let it snow.

    Kiseop wanders mindlessly around his house, procrastinating the chores he knows need to be done sometime in the day. He thinks of firing up the fireplace, but quickly puts the thought away in the back of his mind under the to-do list. Instead, he shuffles slowly towards the kitchen to make himself a cup of hot cocoa. 
    After gathering his steamy christmas-themed cup between his slightly cold hands he walks back to the living room again and perches on the windowsill, looking outside on the grey sky. 
    Kiseop smiles softly at the snowflakes falling from the sky, covering everything in soft, blinding white. 
    He likes it when it snows. 
    Sometimes it meant that he could just stay inside his comfy, warm house; doing nothing but sitting on the fluffy cushion of his living room’s windowsill, enjoying his cup of whatever-suited-his-mood and just…being there. Not thinking about anything. Not running around trying to manage everything in his life. Not having to practice on anything with the rest of ‘U-Kiss’. 
    His eye catches a shadow mirroring on the window glass and he turns slowly, smiling at the sleepy figure that leans to him and kisses softly his chocolate-tasting lips.
    "Morning." Eli stiffles a yawn and scratches his head, messing his dark hair even more.
    "It’s already noon." Kiseop informs him with a light chuckle and lets the hand holding the snowman cup being guided by Eli’s hand to the raven’s lips. Kiseop retrieves his hand and takes a sip from the still steamy cocoa, trailing his glance outside the window again. He smiles as he feels Eli’s arms encircle him and his warm from sleep cheek touching his own. 
    "Merry Christmas, babe." Eli murmurs and Kiseop nuzzles back into the warm embrace. 
    "Merry Christmas." he returns the wish -even if he doesn’t celebrate the holiday -and lets every thought evacuate his mind. The soft christmas-y melody coming from the tiny colourful lights decorating the fake pine tree in the far corner of the room being the only sound surrounding them.     
    Kiseop likes it when it’s snowing, but what he enjoys more are moments like this when he can just sit there with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands and his just woken-up lover’s arms securing him from the cold. 
    "I love you."


 


So, this was it! A gift for all of you, my lovelies~ Merry Christmas to whomever of you celebrate and Happy New Year to all of you~
Hope you enjoyed it~ :3

You can find this at my tumblr too~ ^^ elseoplove.tumblr.com

Byebyebee~ moouuuah! :*