FINAL FIGHT

The WindMill Dance~

BaekHyun's POV.


Its been two years huh..... Since that painful incident....
I used to have a bestie that you could say that I was really close with. But it was unfortunate though. She died at a very young age in a car accident 2 years ago. Because of that, I began to think that humans are very fragile, no matter how strong they looked... & were easy to die....

 

I was out of the house for a while to take some fresh air that day & when I came back,

"Ah!"

"Baekkie~! Your back! hehehe I went back home a while ago but it looks like my family were out. Probably went to visit my grandparents. Well since I saw your mum's at home, I decided to stop by to annoyed you & here I am! ^O^"

There she was simply sitting right in front of my mum who was totally oblivious to the scene that was happening then.

 

'Wait am I dreaning or something!?! or is this really reality....' I thought as I start to rubbed my eyes. I can't believe she's here. My bestie.... Park HyeRin. My mum noticed me standing in front of her & she told me to eat some the watermelons that she cuts out.

 

Then, I accidently blurted out,

"Why are you here?" HyeRin the answered,

"What are you talking about? I told you a while ago didn't I? I'm here simply just to annoyed you besides have you forgotten already? Today's my death anniversary so I was allowed to be here but only for today though" she said while smiling like a kid.

 

Thinking that I was talking to her, my mum then yelled at me,

"You ungrateful child! I'm here because I'm having my day off of work & don't call me by 'you' I'm your mother for god sake!" Then she continue to scold me about who knows what... I was too busy shocking & quite confused about the scene before my eyes to listen to her.
 

"Oh! I bet your confused now! Hahaha! Oi Baek you should see your face now its so god damn funny! XDDD hahhaha! Your family can't see me neither of your friends nor my friends. Well except those who has that 6th sense thingy but for now your the only one who can see me" HyeRin said while laughing.
 

"B-b-b-b-BWOH!!!!???" I began to frowned & drag her to my room ignoring my mum's extended scolding.
 

"H-Hey! Whoa, You can touch me!?" HyeRin said impressed.

"Yah! BWOYAH IGE?!!!! I don't understand this! You! Shouldn't you be dead?! B-b-but hho-how?! Why are you here?!" I started bombarded her with questions.

'Finally I let it all out' I thought.

"Oi! Lower your voice will ya! Can't you see already? Are you blind or what?! Of course I'm DEAD idiout! I'm just a ghost you stupid bacon" she retorted with an obvious tone. As if she expected me to understand straight away.

 

"Hoi, since that day, where have you been going huh? Have you got yourself a girlfriend already?" This time it was her bombarding me with questions. I was still shock & my knees buckled, making me to fall in front of her. I sat on the floor, hugging my knees to the point where I bury my face in them. God! You wouldn't know how much I missed her! There's so many things I want to asked her but because of my very last words to her, it just made everything much more harder.

"When you were hit by that car that day, you make my life miserable without you... Slowly, day by day I started feeling guilty." I said as my tears began to form but I quickly hide it in my knees.

"Mianhe Baek....." She apologised while patting my head.

"But you know, your room is still as messy as ever! You really should clean it you know. Its not good for your health. Look at all this junk! After you finished reading all the manga(basically comic books) put it all back in the shelfs will ya! Don't just throw it around everywhere & all this rubbish.... OMG! Eww!!!!" She then continued with her usual nagging & hit me on my arm.

Dang this girl never changed.... Drama Queen... Even after being a god dang ghost, she's still the same annoying, hot-blooded girl I used to knew.

"Eh? Whats this? You knew how to make crafts already?!" I realised, the thing she was holding was the origami papers & some skewers that was on my desk. I quickly snatched it away from her as I felt my face reddened.

"Whoa! oi Wae Wae Wae!? tsk... Now Go! Wash those clothes of yours it stinks!" HyeRin said as she pinched her nose & made a disgust look.

"I'll do it later"

"Now!"

"Shut up HyeRin! What are you my mother!?"

"Do it now! I know you Baek... Maybe even better than your own mother. Your just gonna say later, but your not gonna do anyway"

"Grrrr...." I groaned. God! how I miss fighting with this girl....

She then sincerely smiles at me,
"I'm back Byun Baekhyun. I'm not gonna go anywhere though its only for today"
I quickly went out of my room to washed my clothes.

* FLASHBACK
"Baekhyun! Yah Byun Baekhyun! Ppalli wah!!!! or we'll be late for school!"

She's actually my neighbour or you could say 'The Girl Next Door' she's the same age as me we also went to the same school since kindergarden.... I think.... Her name is Park HyeRin. HyeRin always came to my house everyday just to wake me up early in the morning &b will go to school together.

"Hoi Baek, HyeRin's your girlfriend isn't she?" One of my friend, Kim JongDae or more known as Chen asked with a smirkplastered on his face. My face began to reddened slowly....

"W-What are you talkking about?! She's not my Girlfriend or anything. She's so annoying, she just likes to cling onto me that's all" I said but I'm sure he still doesn'r believe me.


"Eiiii, geojismaljaeng-i! (Liar!) I know you like her Baek. You can lie to everyone else but not me" Chen said again with a smug look on his face.

There was one time when I came back alone from my gym class, I overheard HyeRin's conversation with her friend. If I'm not mistaken, she was talking to Yujin.
"Ui,HyeRin-ah, Your a couple with Baekhyun aren't you?"

"Eh?! Where did you get that from? No way in hell would I date someone like him."

"So he's just a friend to you???"

"Of course. He's actually more to like my little brother to me."


The next day,

At my house,

"Yah Baek!"
"Hurry up! or we'll be late >.<"
"oi.... what the- how can your room be this messy again in just a week!? O_O"

"HyeRin"
"Don't come & wake me up again"

"Huh?! What are you talking about? If I do that you'll gonna be late again & remember you have like 3 strikes in a row already. Ah! Wae? Did someone talk bad about you? Ahahah! Yah, gwenchana! Just ignored them"

"Jasin-ui sa-eob-eul ma-eum(mind your own business)"

"Huh?!"

"Naneun ' dangsin-ui jasin-ui sa-eob maindeu ' lago!"
"Everyday is just the same. You coming here just to wake me up for school is really annoying & it really irritates me. Starting from tomorrow I don't want to see you in my house again"

Hahahah! You can'r count this as a fight right? Cause there's only one person whose feelings were hurt....

But when I thought of it now, I was wrong. Eventhough I have hurt her feelings too, she'll just cover it with a laughed on the next day. I thought that time would be the same too.....

END OF FLASHBACK.


"What the hell?! I just went back & now your forcing me to go out again!? Man your really a pain in the you know" I complained.

"The you say!? Well nevermind, look at this scenery! God how I miss this place!"
"Where are you going anyway?"
"Hmm, me? No where!" she shrugged. I must have made a face because she asked

"Hey Baek, we can't talked about our old memories in your room right?" The next thing I knew, my eyes widened.

"AhHHHHH!!! XDDD" I turned around to see her flying.

"The !!!!??"

"Ah! Its been a while since I fly this fast!"

"Ah! This place. Its the sweet shop that we used to go"

"Y-yeah...."

After looking around the shop, there's something that caught our attention.... It was the origami windmill....
Then I decided to buy it for her.

"Oi halmeoni ireona! I'm gonna pay for this thing" 
It looks like halmeoni's not waking up.I frowned. I leave a note & the money for the origami windmill.

"Its not like I really want it..." I heard her mumbled behind me.

"You do know that your wasting your money."

"Yah! Can't you even thank me for buying this for you?!" 

"Oi, its not like that. Its just I feel in debt... cause I'm the one whose looking after you."

"Tsk! Stop being so arrogant you annoying brat"

"Oh! Isn't that YuJin & Brenda?! Where are they going bringing those bouquet of flowers?! Don't tell me they're DATING?!!!! O_O" 

"Pabo. They're going to visit your grave"

"Eh?!"

"You died on your birthday right?" I asked such a stupid question.

"Aha~ Y-y-Yeah... I forgot that I d-died on my own birthday. Hahaha! Looks like it will make you easy to remember it.  Hoi! YuJin, Brenda! SANKYU!!!! Saranghae ne chingus!" She shouted & thank her dear friends before smiling bitterly.
Eventhough its really painful, she's still smiling. What a brave girl. Eventhough I knew that was just a fake smile to cover up her pain. But still, she really never changed.

'God! Why is she still smiling like that? It hurts... seeing how she can act so strong yet she's still bery fragile & easy to break' I thought seeing her waving to her friends.

"Aha! oi, your face red!" I froze as I heard her saying that so obviously.

"W-w-what are you talking about!?" I burst then she laughed again.

"This origami windmill..... Come to think of it, its the cheapest present I ever had from you, you know" 

"Do please DO NOT CAME AGAIN NEXT YEAR." I said.

"ahahah mian mian~! I'm just kidding no need to be so serious. Thanks Baek. I really like it"

"I used ro break the origami windmill you made"

"Ah! I remember, you stepped on my 1st well made windmill & you made me cry hard that time. Wow! This really brings back to memory lane. Time really do fly so fast"

"Eversince we're young, you really didn't know & probably can't express yourself well & it was hard for you to be honest too" HyeRin said stating the true fact of me.

"aish shikkeoro!"

"Oh.... now that I realised it, you grew taller...."

"eh?"

"hahhaha! I still remember that I was taller than you when we're in middle school. But eversince you enter high school , you began to grow. I bet after this you'll grow taller. Then graduate from high school & soon you'll be going y\to university & start finding jobs that'll fit you just like Luhan-oppa"HyeRin said with a bitter+sweet smile.

'Again that smile.... Jebal.... stop smiling like that it hurts me seeing you like this....' I thought.

"Yah, lets go to the Bon Odori (Japanese Cultural Festival *AN= hehehe Bon Odori is actually an event that was hold by my sis university once a year. Its actually the Japanese Cultural Night but yeah its just the same. =_= Its an event where you can cosplay & etc.... sorry for the long note.*) tonight okay? Since I didn't get to go last year, I wanna go this year." She continued. Without me noticing, I agreed to it.


* FLASHBACK. 

"You guys have to do your best on the behalf of Miss Park HyeRin. I bet thats's what she wants too. Now let us give our last respect to her. Now a moment of silence" Mrs. HyoYeon our homeroom teacher said.

That time,
Everyone in the class was crying even the boys, my fellow members.... EXO was also crying. Only I wasn't crying. To be honest its not that I didn't want to cry, but more to like I couldn't. No matter how hard I try to cry. My tears just won't come out. So , I was only sitting there staring blankly at the others, crying. Maybe I was too shocked that time.....

Every morning was the same for me.... But not anymore.... I began to used to it now... Day by day.... I was slowly haunted by 'GUILTY'.

If only I can turn back the time. But its far too late now. Even if I want to take back those awful words I said to her, its just impossible.... She's a goner now... I really regret it.... saying those words... Seriously, there's so much to talk about.... It was impossible for me to forget. People always say to move on in life. But it was all meaningless now for me.

I can't see her anymore.

I can't talk to her....

I can't even touch her....

How will I ever move on in my life.......... ?


Its all my fault to begin with. Its because of my selfishness she died in that accident.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"All of this... Why are you asking me to buy it!? You can't even eat it!" I whisper-shout to her.

"because they all look so delicious to eat .3." 

"Ah! Oi Baek, do you still remember? You used to use so much money to catch a the goldfish but you didn't even manage to capture one single goldfish when we were young."

"Memories like that have long been erased from my brain/head"

"Wae wae wae?! It was so funny back then you know"

"Ah! I knew it! Its Baekhyun!" I heard my members voice.

'Oh. CRAP.' I thought as I froze.

"Yah! You came!?" That voice.... oh ok CRAP its Chen.....

"Didn't you said you weren't coming?" now what.... D.O.... ughhh/....

"Oh, EXO!!!! OMG!!!! You guys I miss you guys so damn much! huhuh T^T especially you Luhan-oppa" HyeRin exclaimed. (AN=Luhan is HyeRin's eldest brother. wait scratch that. STEPbrother)

"Oi look at how many things/food you bought here hyung." Kai aka Kim Jongin said.

"Oww Baekhyun how cute of you. Yah, how much did you ate already?!!!" Luhan-hyung said.

"aish shikkeoro hyung! btw, your cuter than me. Mehrong!"

"Why you-"

 

HyeRin on the other hand was holding back her laughter. I glared at her signalling not to laugh.

"Wae wae wae?! Were you forced BaekHyun?" SuHo-hyung asked cutting Luhan.

"Look at you my Baekkie~~~ Its only been two months since holidays started & you already changed. What are you gonna do after this?" ChanYeol said & suddenly hugged me.

"oi get off me. Its hot here" I said to ChanYeol.

"Hey hyung you wanna join us studying in the library tomorrow?" Kai asked.

"You always copy our answers for our homework." Chen said.

"Thats because I can't do it ok!!!" 

"If you guys really wanted me to go okay fine then. I'll go. Just contact me where & when to meet.

"You better be" Kris hyung said. OK... That hyung really is scary.

"See ya then!" Suho-hyung said then they went off.

"Tsk. This is all your fault you know. Eh.... HyeRin!" That girl! I began to panic, I haven't told her anything. We can chat together like the old time. Your laughing really makes me feel at ease.

"HyeRin-ah!" Eventhough I can't see you again, I haven't told you what I really want to tell you. I can't let it be that way. I ran hysterically everywhere to search for her & I finally found her. She was there . . . Standing at the very place she died.

"Baekhyun. . . You really are something aren't you. cause all of this, your the one who made it right?" She asked as she smiled happily looking at the gate that was full of the origami windmill I made for her.

"I didn't know how to make a thousand cranes but I made a thousand windmill for you." I said as I hug her making her shocked.

"Your right I was indeed wrong. Eversince your gone, everyday I would make it. Its been a year now. Pabo maj-jyo? I have so many regrets & feelings at you. I try to forget everything but it was impossible. Why? Why did you have to leave so early?!

I have so many things that I want you to know. Before I start hiding my feelings away again. I have tried so many times just to tell you. I want to say it. I should have said it earlier though.

Actually, HyeRin-ah, Park HyeRin, Your someone that is very precious that is very important & dear to me.My tears began to form again. They blurred my vision but I ignored it.

"Eversince your young, you always do everything as you place For example like sleeping or something.... Gwenchana I also wants to tell you  something. Without me noticing , you have changed a lot BaekHyun. I'm really used to all your bad habits & whatsoever even your attitudes but I don't want anyone else to get mad at you. You have to smile & laugh a lot from now on." HyeRin said to me.

"But my smile is creepy. As creepy as ChanYeol's"

"Eversince I was gone, you were hurt & you kept on feeling guilty. To be honest I don't want to tell you" She began to teared up. Then she took one origami windmill with her.

"That's enough.... Don't make anymore windmill origami for me. I'm saying that because... After you broke my 1st windmill origami, you started to like making it. & one more thing, I really like you Baek... SARANGHAE & mianhe..." Right after that, she disappeared forever again.

I don't know why but I didn't noticed all of that. I can't see her anymore, nor chat with her. Eventhough its like that, I can't let go of this feeling. I really don't know how to treat this, HyeRin-ah. . . 

Right after she disappeared with the wind, I began to cry eyes out. Letting all the pain I have been hiding out & letting all the tears that used to be hold in.

"N-N-Na-Nado.... Sar-SArang_SARANGHAE HYERIN-AH!!!!" I said in between my sobs.

Right after that day, I move on with life. Sometimes, I would cry when I see the windmill as it really reminds me of her. Eventhough its hard for me to laugh, but I'm trying until I get used to it. Its all coming into a circle. & it keeps on repeating . But who cares.... I don't mind really . . . If thats what she really wants then I don't mind.

 

"SARANGHAE"


END OF POV.

The end....



A/N= Here's the oneshot!!! XDDD its a bit long but anyway enjoy! ^O^ BaekHyun X HyeRin oneshot hhehe ^_^ Don't forget to leave a comment after reading it!!! =_= hehehe if you like it, you can subscribe & upvote it heheh.... Thanks for reading! Have fun!