A MEMORY TO REMEMBER(ONESHOT)

A MEMORY TO REMEMBER(ONESHOT)

Chaerin and junhyung are best friends...since kindergarden...both of thm are like brothers and sisters...chaerin doesnt have any girl friends,because of her dressing up,just like a guy...for junhyung,chaerin is like everything,the same goes for chaerin...until they be teenagers and now in college...

One day,junhyung saw a beautiful girl name,hyuna...hyuna is the most popular gil in school and makes many guys go crazy of her including junhyung.hyuna is like the little princess in everyone heart...junhyung always see chaerin as just a normal boyish girl that wear t shirt and sneekers...

One day,junhyung ask chaerin...to introduce him to hyuna since hyuna dad and chaerin dad are best friends...at first chaerin felt her heart is pumping damn fast,a she was scared that junhyung and hyuna will be together and that junyung would leave her...after a long time,she felt that her friendship with him is not as good as before.one day went chaerin was in the cafeteria,junhyung camed and told chaein everything about his feelings to her,and also ask her advice.

‘chaerin,i think i have fallen for her,she is so pretty,and make me wants to protect her in everthing.chaerin,do you think i should confess to her,and will she acept if i did confess to her?’junhyung say with a smile.’why?isnt there any more girls in the college...as i know you like the girls that havesame similiarities with you.bot however just try to confess to her,maybe she would acept it...’explain chaerin in a high tone...

Went chaerin and junhyung was in the library,junhyung had a text message from hyuna saying that she wanna meet him tomorrow...the next day,chaerin ask junhyugng,to come to her house to watch a football match,but he refuse...its because he have a date with hyuna at night.and because of this chaerin felt that junhyung have forgetten about he and doesnt want t be close to her...

One day,junhyung and chaerin fought because of hyuna.hyuna camed to see chaerin to tell everything,but end up chaerin got angry with her and say that’you think i what?first junhyung now you.i only would hear junhyung confession,if you like him tell him,you make me sick you know hearing your confession’chaerin say angrily and left...hyuna was indeed shock...and because of that,junhyung was angry of chaerin.

‘chaerin,what have you done to hyuna,until she cried and dont even care about me’ask junhyung in a high tone.’you think i what the place for confession or what,if she really likes you why cant she just tell herself,want me to tell for what?!’chaerin  say...’she is your friend indeed my friend,definely she could tell anything to you’’you dont even know antyhing about her,she is playing on you,as she cant forget her ex’chaerin say...’you are jealous isn it’junhyung say....’because im always with her’he continue...’yes i am ,i miss the times went we are together...and i cant take it went your with her...because i like you’chaerin say...’what!i only acept you as a sister,not more than that,your just a tomboy while she is like a goddess,she is much more perfect that you....and that you can take the fact that you are much uglier than her,how could i like you’junhyung say,and earned a slap from chaerin...’i wish i dont even know who are you,yong junhyung,i wish that we didnt even meet’chaerin said,while her tears was falling down...

After that incident,chaerin didnt come to school anymore...got some pupils say that she have transfer...and this make junhyung felt hurt,because it was indeed his fult...he did everything to contact her,but she wouldnt answer...until he decided to see the headmaster...’good morning sir,may i know about chaerin...have she stopped studying?’ask junhyung.’oh,chaerin,she just went overseas because she is indeed sick’she will come back went she is ok’the headmaster say...junhyung really regreted what he did to her...and he wish that he could turn back time...but he know he cant...

One day,went junhyung and hyuna went out...junhyung saw a beautiful present at that make him remember of chaerin,because her birthday is in this week...the next day,she camed to the shop,and bought the beautiful necklace...he hope that he could give her went he meet her one day...suddenly,’hey,junhyung’can you accompany me to my cousin birthday party tomorrow’hyuna ask...’but i have things to do tomorrow...’its chaerin birthday tomorrow’junhyung heart say....’please junhyung,i promise her you would come...’hyuna say...’ok i would go,if lik taht’junhyung reply with a fake smile...

The next day,both of them went to the birthday party...hyuna cousin house was so beautiful and lixurious...many rich people and peoples from the college also came...’hai auntie,where’s my cousin?is he ready or not’ask hyuna happily...’oh yna,its you...she’s upstairs i think she have ready...’chaerin mom reply...’junhyung wait a while ya’hyuna said...he just smile,and went to take a glass of juice...and after a while,the lights went off...’wow,beautiful,really diffrent from before’a girl say...junhyung turned and look and saw a girl like a model coming down the stairs while wearing a mask...’she’s beautiful’he taught...’junhyung,this is my cousin chae’hyuna say...’hai,nice to meet you’junhyung say and they shake hand...’chae,that name is so familiar...’junhyung taught...he felt that he know him,went they shook their hand....after cutting the cake...chae approach junhyung...’hey,where’s hyuna?’ask chae...’did she leave you all alone at here’she continue...’i think she went to meet with one of her friend’junhyung reply...’you camed here with her,and now your gilfriend let you be all alone’chae say...’she’s not my girlfriend,we are just friend’he reply...’why did you say tht?’she ask...’she reject my love,coz she cant forget her ex’he reply...’so means your single,why didnt you search for another one?’she ask...’yes im single,but im waiting for someone all this while’he reply...’i really love her,and im the one that actually spoil our friendship,now im really hoping to meet her,coz my life is meaningless without her’junhyung reply...’what will you do,if she is infront of you right now’chae ask...’i will hug her and confess to hjer saying,im sorry for telling that she is a tomboy,but indeed she is just a beautiful person that i have ever meet,and that i cant leave without her...’junhyung reply...junhyung saw chae wipe her tears...’why are you crying?’he ask...’your story,its just meaningful...if i was you,i will also do the same thing even...im sorry’she reply...later,chae ran to the garden outside her house...junhyung felt  weird of chae attitude,then camed hyuna...

‘have you talk to chae?’hyuna ask...’have she explain everything’’have you heard her confession’hyuna ask...and that really makes junhyung blur...’what are you talking hyuna?’he ask...’is chae,actually is chaerin’junhyung ask waiting to clear up the confusion...hyuna nooded...and junhyung left to get chaerin,that ran to the garden...then he saw chaerin,that was sitting on the bench...she was crying to herself...slowly he approach her..chaerin wanted to run after she saw him,but he hold her by the waist...and hug her...’why did you ran away from me?’he ask...’are you sad for seeing me here...’he continue...chaerin just lowered her face...and he took out the mask that she was wearing...and know junhyung was indeed shock to see a new chaerin not the old tomboy chaerin...’you are beautiful...you look just like an angel right nw,please stop crying’he say wiping her tears...’im really sorry for doing all this stupid stuff to you,please forgive me’he say looking at the beautiful chaerin...chaerin just nooded...’you are beautiful right now,even if you did not change yourself,you are always beautiful...’he say....’chaerin...i love you...’junhyung say happily...while he kissed chaerin forehead...’i love you too junhyung...i hope that we could be together forever...’chaerin reply...’chaerin now you belong to me,i hope that you will b happy always’junhyung say...then kiss chaerin under the moonlight...that beautiful moment was indeed being seeing by hyuna,together with chaerin mom and dad...and they was indeed happy...and this was the best birthday present ever for chaerin...and she know that this day will be the memory to remember for her and junhyung...