CHAPTER 1 - PLEASE DON'T GO

2NE1 presents "FIRE"

 

 

 

"Please don't go..."

 

 

That's what person BEGS to another person to whom she doesn't want to go/leave...

 

That's what a broken hearted soul keeps on repeating to herself coz she can't ever believe the truth that a person, once upon a time, loved and cherished her.

 

And now can easily change and forget that once in her life he was her prince charming and once in her life she believed in the word HAPPY ENDING.

 

 

 

 

I once believed that he is the one. Like what everyone expect for their first love. BUT...

 

 

 

Before all this bullcrap. I think you can already get a hint. But first...

 

Let me tell you the story of my life.

 

 

 

 

I am Park Sandara. My friends call me Dara coz they say that Sandara is a bit long. I am currently in my 2nd year of college here in our place. If you’re curious if I have a boyfriend, I’ll answer you with a confident YES. I am not bragging about it but YES he’s soooo handsome. With his smoky eyes that can melt you with just one glance. I’ll introduce him to you now. *gets cellphone* Here he is. TADA!!!

 

 

 

 

See? I’m not lying right? Don’t drool so much. He’s mine. *hides picture* Haha!

 

 

 

You would ask me, where and how did I meet a drool-worthy, handsome guy like him? Okaaay, I’ll tell you my story.

 

Tabi is one of the popular, cool guys in school. His real name in Choi Seunghyun but everybody in the school calls him T.O.P. See! He's so arrogant. Who would name themselves as TOP? Does he want to imply that he's always on top. Geez, arrogant! Back then for me, he’s just really an arrogant guy. He’s always showing off in front of everyone. That’s why girls literally drool over him. I don’t even know what they’ve seen on him. I know you’ll say, “Duh!! You didn’t see those piercing eyes???” I know his eyes are really something but I know and I can tell that guys like him are immature and I hate immature guys. Also, he would not miss a day to tease me or insult me. He’s really getting on my nerves! So, I think now you want to ask, “Then, why did you two end up together?” It’s just that there’s this day and it’s the most memorable day in my life!

 

 

FLASHBACK

================

 

Dara: “Omo, I’m really late in my class. Why did those guys blocked my way? Geez, and they don’t even know their reasons of blocking my way.”

 

Then, suddenly papers are falling from the sky.

 

Dara: Eh? Is it raining? But why is it papers? There is definitely something weird about this day.

 

Since Dara don’t want to be late for her class eventhough there’s a commotion about the papers. She made her way to her class. All of a sudden, she stopped.

 

Dara: Woah, they’re talking about me but why? I’m not that popular to be the talk of the town.

 

Student A: (talking to Student B) “Wow, she’s so lucky. I wish I have the same faith as this Park Sandara.”

 

Dara: huh? What are they talking about?

 

Student B: “Me too. TOP is just so sweet. Kyaaaaaaa!! I just want to keep him in my pocket all day long.”

 

Dara: “Umm, miss. What are you talking about?”

 

Student A: “Oh, it’s just that TOP is really sweet to confess to this really lucky girl.” *pointing on the paper she’s holding*

 

Dara: “Can I borrow that?”

 

Student A: “Sure!”

 

When Dara saw the paper, her eyes really was like this 0.0

 

 

This is what is written on the paper.

 

 

 

Dara: “What the hell?!?” Is he making fun of me again?

 

Student A: “He’s so sweet. He even distributed it to the whole school. He’s really brave. That’s what a true man would do.”

 

Dara: “Miss, w-what do you mean spread it to the whole school?”

 

Student B: “Didn’t you see it earlier? There’s tons of papers that looks like it comes from the sky and then when we pick up those papers. That’s what we saw.” *pointing at the paper*

 

Dara: “Oh my gosh!!”

 

Student A: “Why miss? Do you know who this Park Sandara is?”

 

Dara: Duh!!! It’s me. Gosh, why is this happening to me? “No” Aish! That guy will surely face my wrath later.

 

 

 

 

 

After class, Dara saw her ‘target’ getting out of the Principal’s office.

 

Dara: “Hey! You! Yah!”

 

T.O.P: “Finally! You’ve notice me. So, what do you think of the papers huh? Sweet right? Haha. It’s a good thing that I’ve distributed those papers eventhough I’ve been sent to the principal’s office”

 

Dara: “What?!?”

 

T.O.P: “Yes, I know. I’ve been sent to the principal’s office. It really !”

 

Dara: “No! I don’t care about you being sent on the principal’s office because it really is your fault.”

 

T.O.P: “Aww, jagiya. I’m hurt with what you’ve said.”

 

Dara: “Yah! Don’t call me jagiya. Are you making fun of me again?!?”

 

T.O.P: “Hey! I’m not…”

 

Dara: “I can take all your insults and you making fun of me. But this has gone too far. You’ve make fun of me in front of everybody. In front of the whole school. Are you happy now? Huh?”

 

Dara starts to cry. This is the first time she have been humiliated in front of the whole school. She just wants to be a normal student.

 

T.O.P: “I’m sorry. B-but…”

 

Dara: “but what?!?”

 

T.O.P: “I-i-i have something to confess to you.”

 

Dara: “What?!?! You’ve thought of other things to humiliate me? Go on!”

 

 

Students are starting to gather around because of the commotion that Dara and T.O.P. are into.

 

T.O.P: “Mianhe. I didn’t know you’ll be offended by what I did. I thought…”

 

Dara: “You thought that I’ll be happy being humiliated? Why me? Why me of all of the people here?? Do you hate me that much? What did I ever do to you?!? I hate you!!”

 

Dara started to walked away with her tears falling continuously in her eyes. Before she can even turn around, T.O.P. grabs her wrist gently.

 

T.O.P: “I’m really really sorry Dara. I really thought that you’ll be happy. Do you know why you? Why you of all people here? Of course Dara it’s you. It’s you who made me like this. It’s you whom I think about everyday. It’s you whom I want to laughed with. It’s you who I want to see smiling and laughing because of me. It’s you who have captured my heart. I teased you because that's the only way I can talk to you. But I’ve been such a fool and instead of making you happy. Here I am, fool as always, have once again made you cry and hurt. I’m really really sorry. Do you know what you ever did to me? You just made me realize that the word LOVE exists. You made me do those foolish things that I’ve never thought that I will ever do. Just for you. Only for you. You said that I hate you that much? No Dara, I will never ever hate you coz I know in my heart that I only love you. So, please D don’t hate me. Coz I really love you so much. Only you.”

 

Dara’s tears stopped all of a sudden because of TOP’s confession. She never thought that one of the most popular guys in her school will be inlove with her. Now, she understood why TOP did those things. Of course, she understands that once you’re inlove, a person can do foolish things. And here is a perfect example for that.

 

She was speechless. She never thought that TOP can say those words and confess to her in front of a LOT of people. She thought that TOP isn’t immature after all. Maybe a bit. But it’s all for love. Deep down in her heart, she have been touched by what TOP did. No one have ever done this to her.

 

T.O.P: “Dara, can you give me a chance please?”

 

Choi Seunghyun said while looking straight at Dara’s eyes. His eyes convincing her that he would never hurt her.

 

T.O.P: “Dara?”

 

Student A: “Unnie! Give oppa a chance please!”

Student B: “Yes unnie! See oppa is so sincere. Please give him a chance.”

 

Now everybody is convincing Dara to give Seunghyun a chance.

 

Dara: “You’ve planned this didn’t you! So that I can’t say no.”

T.O.P: “Hey, I never planned… Wait, what did you say? So that you CAN’T say no? Does that mean you’re giving me a chance?”

Dara: “If you don’t want it then…”

T.O.P: “Wooooh!!! Thank you Dara. You really made me happy because of you’re answer! *hugs Dara*”

Dara: “H-hey n-not t-too t-T-tight. I cccaan’t breathe.”

T.O.P: “Ooopss, keke. Sorry. *shouts* HEY ALL OF YOU! I LOVE PARK SANDARA. CAN YOU HEAR ME??? I LOVE HER!! WOOOH!!”

Fangirls: “Fighting opppaaaaaaaaa!!!”

Boys: “Way to go bro!”

Principal: “CHOI SEUNGHYUUUUUNNNNNN!! Principal’s office!!!!! NOW!!!”

 

================

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

See?? Who wouldn’t fall for him? His confession is like every girl’s dream. What more if it’s Tabi who is confessing to you right?

 

So now that you know how he confessed to me. I can tell you my inner feelings now!! You’ll be just like what children have. You’ll be my imaginary friend keke. Kidding!

 

 

Now… Now… Stop this nonsense. Let’s get back to my story.

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

Dara: “Really?!? I’ve been accepted to Yoon Sung University? I can transfer there? This is not a joke right omma?”

Mrs. Park: “Of course I’m not joking around. I know you want to be with Seunghyun so I’ve made all of this possible. Treat this as my present for you Dara dear.”

Dara: “Thank you omma!!  I love you soooo much! This is the best present ever!”

Sanghyun: “Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *whines* I thought my gift is the best present ever??”

Dara: “Of course all of your presents are the best present ever even Durami. Omma, I’ll just call Tabi.”

Mrs. Park: “Why don’t you just surprise him dear?”

Dara: “That’s a good idea omma! But I really have to call him. I miss him so much!”

 

Dara runs to her room with her phone.

 

START OF PHONE CALL

 

Dara: “Tabi!”

T.O.P: “Oh, it’s you jagiya.”

Dara: “I miss you so much! Hey, I got a good news jagiya.”

T.O.P: “What is it?”

Dara: “I’m transferring to another school.”

T.O.P: “Where’s the good news there? You don’t even visit me here in Yoon Sung University. The last time I saw you was our graduation. We haven’t seen each other for about 2 years now.”

Dara: “I’m really sorry jagiya. I’ll make it up to you I promise.” Just wait jagiya. We’ll be together in YS University. Kyaaaa! I’m getting excited.

T.O.P: “Really?!?”

Dara: “Really! Go to sleep now jagiya. I know you’re tired. Sweet dreams! Good night. I love you soooooooo much. Only you always.”

T.O.P: “You too.”

 

END

 

Dara: Ehhh? What’s with the ‘you too’ only? Maybe he’s just really tired.

 

 

 

After a few days, well after Dara arrived in Seoul, she goes directly to TOP’s university. None other than the Yoon Sung University.

 

Dara: This is it. I can do this! Fighting!

 

To: Jagiya <3

Message:

Where are you right now? What are you doing? I miss youuuuuu! <3

 

 

TOP replied to Dara. Once Dara read his reply, she instantly tries to find where he is to surprise him. But since Yoon Sung University is a really big university, Dara decided to sit on a nearby bench first which is located under the big tree.

 

 

“Ayo! Finally!

Is this what you've been waiting for?

(Brand new GD)

I'm all by myself, but it's all good.

 

You're my heartbreaker

(DJ and YG)

Let me take this song...”

 

Dara: Woah! Who’s that?

 

Dara then peeks behind the big tree to find a man rapping. She was so engrossed on watching him.

 

“…You’re my heart heart heart breaker

You’re my heart heart heart breaker breaker

H.E.A.R.T breaker (No way!)

I’m out!”

 

Dara: “Woooh!! That was so good!” Oops! I voiced out my opinion.

Guy: “Hey, did you listen to me the whole time?”

Dara: “Kekeke. *scratch head Kind of. ”

Guy: “Aahhm… Just please don’t tell anyone arasso?”

Dara: “Why? You are so good! You must not hide that kind of talent.”

Guy: “Just promise me you wouldn’t tell others what you saw and heard. Please...”

Dara: “Ahhmmm… Okay. Oh, I almost forgot. Can I ask you something?”

Guy: “What is it?”

Dara: “Do you know where this is?” *shows room number

Guy: “Yes, that’s where our last class was held.”

Dara: “Can you please help me go there? I can’t really find it since this university is just so big.”

Guy: “I’ll accompany you there. But please don’t tell anyone about what you heard and saw.”

Dara: “I already said I will not tell anyone stranger. You don’t trust me? Let’s pinky-swear.”

Guy: “Pinky-swear? That’s for girls.”

Dara: “Oh come on! Just do it stranger. My pinky is waiting…”

Guy: “Haha. You’re funny. Okay.”

Dara: “Done! Now, let’s go there! Let’s go!”

 

The guy accompanied Dara outside the room that TOP texted him a while ago. Then, he leaves after that.

 

Dara: “Oh crap! I forgot to ask his name. Pabo Dara!”

 

When Dara was supposed to open the door, she heard the conversation coming from inside the classroom.

 

Girl inside the room: “I like you!”
Guy inside the room: “I like you too.”

 

Dara didn’t know why but she decided not to enter the room and goes straight to the comfort room. She didn’t know that the guy earlier saw her crying heading to the comfort room.

 

Guy: “Geez! I forgot my notebook on… Why was she crying? When I saw her earlier, she seems to be so excited about something. Hmm…”

 

Dara didn’t know why her tears suddenly fall down when she was heading to the comfort room. She keeps reminding herself that TOP would never cheat on her. That maybe TOP already left that room since the time he texted her and the time she arrived there in that room was so long (maybe about 15minutes). She keeps on convincing herself that the person whom she heard on that room is not her Choi Seunghyun, not her TOP and not her Tabi.

 

Dara: It’s not him. It’s not him. I know.

 

Dara then texted TOP to lessen her uneasiness.

 

To: Jagiya <3

Message:

Do you still love me?

 

 

TOP replied “Ofcourse jagiya, why?”. Dara texted him…

 

To: Jagiya <3

Message:

Nothing. I love you too! <3

 

 

Dara:I knew it. I’m just imagining things again. But why does it felt so real. The hurt? The pain in my heart? Oh please, I don’t want to feel these things again.

 

*“Please Don´ t Go, Stay by my side.

Please Don´ t Go, You have to stay”

-->Please Don’t Go by CL and Minzy

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

From: D.

Message:

Where are you right now? What are you doing? I miss youuuuuu! <3

 

This was the message of Dara to TOP. TOP is contemplating if he’ll reply to her text message. After a while, TOP decided to reply but he lied to Dara.

 

To: D.

Message:

I’m here in room 302. We’ll be making a group project before the summer class ends so we’re having a group meeting.

 

TOP press send then faces Park Bom. The girl who asks him to stay for a while after class because she has something to say to TOP. The girl that resembles Dara’s characteristics. The girl who is closest to TOP’s heart at the moment. Much more closer to his heart than Dara.

 

Bom: “I have something really important to say to you.”

TOP: “What is it?”

Bom: “Ahmm…”

TOP: “Hmm?”
Bom: “Ilikeyou!IreallylikeyousincethefirsttimeIsawyou!”

 

Bom suddenly blurted out words in a speed of light that TOP didn’t understand anything from what she said.

 

TOP: “Huh? I didn’t understand what you said. Slow it down, piglet”

Bom: “Aish, why didn’t you use your ears to hear it clearly alien? I will not repeat it again.”

TOP: “You wouldn’t repeat it again? Oh well, okay”

Bom: “B-but wait! Alright I’ll repeat it again. I said I like you! I really like you since the first time I saw you. There. I said it. Don’t you dare laugh alien or else you’ll get it from me.”

TOP: “For someone who’s confessing, you’re the first one who looks like you’re going to kill me. Hahaha. You fell for me piglet? hahahaha”

Bom: “I knew it. You’ll just laugh. *cries Why won’t you take me seriously huh? Another one is you always teases me as a piglet. Why don’t you just say that you don’t like me?”

 

Bom started crying covering her eyes while crying. She suddenly stopped when TOP suddenly holds her hand and looks straight through her eyes.

 

TOP: *pinch nose “Hey piglet, stop crying. I don’t want to see you like that. Do you wanna know the reason why I tease you? It’s because I want you to notice me. I’m so glad you said that you like me. Because I like you too.”

Bom: “Really?! I like you!”

TOP: “I like you too!”

Bom: “I love you!”
TOP: “What do you want ‘I love you too’ or ‘I love you more’?”
Bom: “Aish, such a sweet-talker. Are you really sure you don’t have any girlfriend?”
TOP: “Ofcourse I have one.”

Bom: “Huh? Aish you are such a jerk!!!”

 

Bom runs to the door. She was holding the knob when…

TOP: “Ofcourse I have a girlfriend, starting from this moment PARK BOM IS CHOI SEUNGHYUN’s GIRLFRIEND!”

 

After hearing that, Bom runs back to TOP and hugs him.

 

TOP: But what about Dara?

 

Suddenly someone texted TOP.

 

From: D.

Message:

Do you still love me?

 

 

TOP replied “Ofcourse jagiya, why?”. Dara texted him…

 

 

From: D.

Message:

Nothing. I love you too! <3

 

 

TOP: I can’t break up with her just through text message. I’m not that cruel of a person. But I know I’m just a guy. I can’t take this long distance relationship of ours. I’ll just tell her my reasons personally. Mianhe Dara. But this will be for our own sake too. I fell out of love to you and all I can say is that I’m really sorry. I need to go. I can’t be by your side anymore.

 

*“We’re going round n round

I see myself getting tired from waiting.”

-->Please Don’t Go by CL and Minzy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I included some lyrics from the song Please Don’t Go by CL and Minzy since it’s the chapter title. The lyrics is quite similar to the scenes before it.

 

 

 

Comments are appreciated.

Please subscribe!

Thanks you for reading! =))))

 

 

 

.This is JaMhe27.

****Signing Off****