Vampire

Suho my Vampire Bff?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Your Pov 

" Suho wake up we need to hurry " I didn't tell you guys but me and Suho are getting married jup you heard me very well since we are a couple for 3 years and we gruatuated I think it's pretty ovious that we are going to get married. 

 

Suho's Pov

I got up and went to take a shower after that me and ___ went to pick our clothings and got ready, she was with her friends and me with Exo I can't see her until the wedding I am so exited.

 

At the wedding No ones Pov

" Do you take Suho as your husband until the death do you separate "

" yes I do "

" Do you take ___ as your wife until the death do you separate "

" yes I do "

" you are now husband and wife you may now kiss the bride "

 

 

Your Pov

I closed my eyes and gave him a deep kiss on his lips and everyone was happy and clapped for us

after the wedding and also after the party we went to our new house and went up to our room the bed was really big I looked at Suho and he smiled at me , we both put our pyjamas on and went to bed before I could fall asleep after watching Suho doze off he spoke in his sleeps and said I love you ___ and I knew that he is the real one for me I kissed his lips one more time and dozed off too.

 

  Heeeeeyy sorry if it's short :/ but I hope you like the ending :)

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter