✿10 - Living him Pt.2

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

Aish Jinjja! I woke up as normal and decided to take a shower before school, it was 5:35, I tiptoed to the bathroom because they are probably still sleeping.  The warm water soaked my hair and touched my skin, it was very refreshing~ I washed my hair and then scrubbed my body then finally got out of the shower. I got out of the bathroom wrapped around my towel, but it was obviously a bad chose....

“Argh!”

“Oh!” Myungsoo eyes widen, I could myself getting red.

“Yah! Close your eyes!” I told him but he gave me a ‘really’ look -( like this (-_- )- “Aish byeontae” I said while pushing him out of my way and quickly went in my room. Such a ert, I knew it!

 I quickly changed into my school uniform and made breakfast for Myungsoo and I, I didn’t want to but since I am grateful that I can stay at their home. I finished eating my breakfast and quickly did my last unfinished homework when Myungsoo came downstairs.

“Oh, is this for me? Thanks!” he said and ate it. “Is that your homework?”

“Yes”

“Which one?”

“Maths, we’re in the same class ~_~”

“We had maths homework?!”

“Yes”

“I didn’t do it!”

“Well do you ever do your homework?” -_-

“…no…”

“Exactly” I said and packed my stuff and headed to the door.

“Wait!” Myungsoo said and grabbed my arms, “Why can’t we go together?”

“Because I don’t want to!” I said

“Is that really the reason?”

… Was it really the reason?.... I wasn’t sure myself. Myungsoo and I were great friends when we were little and talked and laughed together a lot, why didn’t I want those times back with Myungsoo? Am I scared? But why?... He wasn’t that bad of a person…

“Because I don’t want other people to misunderstand that’s why!” I said and released my arm from him and headed out of the door, I don’t why but my eyes started getting teary, I wiped my eyes quickly and walked to school…

.

.

(Myungsoo’s pov) (At school-Breaktime)

Hmm…

“Because I don’t want other people to misunderstand that’s why!”

Other people to misunderstand? I rested my head on my hands while thinking to myself. I didn’t care if other people misunderstand, what is the misunderstanding? Where is Hyosung? I stood up from my desk and looked for Hyosung. Where could she be? Aish really…

“Hyung watch out!” SungJong said while bashing into me.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going seriously SungJong!” I shouted.

“Ah Sorry!” he said and ran away, why is he in a rush anyway, gosh… where can Hyosung be?... I checked every room I passed and checked the library, outside but I couldn’t find her.

“Yah! Myungsoo come over here!” Dongwoo said while waving his hand.

“yeah?”

“Have you seen Woohyun? We have a project to do together”

“No…”

“Woohyun?” Sunggyu said while eating ice-cream, “He’s up there, see” he pointed at the school rooftop where Woohyun was and someone but I couldn’t tell, it looked like a girl, maybe he must be dating someone…

“Oh is the other person a girl?!” Dongwoo asked.

“What are you guys looking at?” Sungyeol asked while looking at where we looking at, “Oh? Woohyun and that gangster girl!”

“WHAT?!” I suddenly shouted and found them staring at me.

“It’s that gangster girl….” Sungyeol said

“Oh, okay I don’t care, I have to go…” I said and quickly got out of there. Aish why did just shout, and most important why is Hyosung with Woohyun?! I rolled my hands into a fist, why am I getting angry?! I released my hands. I don’t care!

--

(Hyosung POV)

Ahh~ The air is so fresh up here, I thought while breathing in the air. Suddenly my eyes got dark.

“Guess who?”

“Santa clause with my early Christmas present?”

“Hahaha, you’re so funny” He said while uncovering my eyes and it was Woohyun.

“Woohyun? What are you doing here again?”

“This is also where I come up and breathe in the air”

“ahhhh… Then I should go” I said and walked away but he grabbed my hand.

“Stay” he said while turning me.

“No, it’s okay”

“I want you to stay…”

“But what if people come here and sees us?..”

“I don’t care”

.

.

We talked a bit; I found out that Woohyun isn’t that much of a bad person, and we had much in common as well, after we talked it was time to go back to class. It was fun talking to him but I really can’t be seen with him, I’m not going up there anymore….

---

(Afterschool)

As for me, I had to go to the flower shop and work for like an hour or so, I had a lot of customers today but none of them was Minyoung, she always came, a well I guess she has better things to do…. I closed the shop and headed back home.

This time Myungsoo didn’t throw any question at me but just sat on the couch and watched the TV. I headed upstairs to my bedroom and flopped down on the bed. I stayed like that for 2 minutes and decided to change.

I looked through my wardrobe and found a black shirt to wear inside a sleepy dwarf shirt and checkered pajama pants. I took off my shirt when I heard someone’s voice behind me.

“Yah” I quickly turned around and found Myungsoo at my door.

“YAH! What are you doing?! Get out!”

“I’m not in your room…”

“Myungsoo go away, oh my gosh I’m changing!” I said quickly and slammed the door on his face. WHAT THE ?! I wasn’t wearing a t-shirt and he saw me in my bra!!! >.< 

“Yah! Are you crazy?! How could you just walk into someone’s room without knocking? Especially a girl’s?! I was changing!” I shouted but he was glued to his phone.

“Sorry… but I don’t even regret it” HE smirked while playing a game on his phone.

“You’re really a ert, you know that?!”

“Yeah I know”

I made a disgusted look.

“Anyway, mom is not here, she’s at America for a week so it’s just us and im getting hungry”

“If you’re hungry go and make yourself food!” I shouted and walked upstairs to my bedroom. He is such a lazy and REALLY a ert! Woohyun is so much better! I decided to  finish my homework I got today.

.

.

*CRASH* *BANG *

Huh? What the?... Oh I think it’s Myungsoo, a well I don’t care. 

*CRASH* *BANG*

Why is he making so much noise? -_-

*THUD* *LONG SLINCE*

…? Why is there no sound?...I waited for a bit but no more sound so I got worried, I quickly went downstairs and found Myungsoo on the kitchen floor.

“*GASP* Oh my gosh! Myungsoo! Wake up! YAH!” I shouted while shaking him in my arms (my hands were shaking in fear) and he opened his eyes slowly and I felt relieved. “Neo gwaenchanha?”

“I’m hungry…” he said.

.

.

“YUM!” Myungsoo said while stuffing himself on chicken with rice. “Thanks hyosungie~”

“You really…*sigh*…” I can’t believe I fell for his trick!

“Aren’t you going to eat?”

“I’m not hungry!” I said and walked to my room.

“Hyosung” Myungsoo said while grabbing my hand, aish why does he always do this?

“What?” I said while releasing my arm from his grip.

“I don’t care if other people misunderstand about us… I don’t mind people seeing us together; I don’t care what they think about us or you”

“…. Myungsoo… That’s not what it is…”

“Then?”

“Do you know what girls from our school will do to me if you were seen talking or walking with me?”

“….”

“We can’t be friends with each other like we used to anymore….”