✿9 - Living with Him?!

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

“So I heard your aunt had an heart attack…I hope gets well soon, in the mean time you are to stay here, and please feel like you are home!^^ Well I have to go to work and you, Myungsoo!” she said pointing at Myungsoo, “Help her with her belongings! Ok bye kids!~” she said and walked out the house leaving me and Myungsoo, yes Myungsoo and his family (which is just his mom) is the person I am living with! (_ _”)

“I’ll show you your new bedroom,” he said while walking up the stairs. I guess I have carry my luggage. ¬_¬   We came to a medium sized bedroom and I put my bag down with my mouth opened, it was a really nice bedroom! Myungsoo laughed and I came back to reality. “It’s like you never seen a bedroom before!” I just stayed silent. “Anyway my bedroom is next door, if you need anything just ask, bye….” He said and walked out slowly to the door.

*Sigh* I fell on my bed and closed my eyes the shine was shining through the window then I stood up and explored my new bedroom and then organized my clothes and belongings, now it felt like my cozy bedroom! I started to finish off my homework first!

---

I walked out my room and started to explore the mansion.

“Wow…” I said looking around the rooms.

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

“Argh!” I screamed in shock, “You scared, Jerk!”

“Yah, don’t call me a jerk, you piggy!” ..i wasn’t that fat! ><

“*gasp* whatever!”

“What are you doing?”

“I was just looking around the house…” I said and headed back to my bedroom. I can’t believe he called me a piggy! >< I was not fat when I was little those were baby fat, I can’t believe he stills calls me piggy! >< That bastard!

---

Later I was called downstairs for dinner, at the same time Myungsoo came out of his bedroom with a scruffy hair in his black jumper and jogging pants, without anything being said we walked down the stairs. I sat in front of Myungsoo and his mum sat at the end of the table. We were served rice with many side dishes.

“Do you like the food, Hyosung-ah?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Ne! It’s delicious!” I smiled and ate a mouthful of rice with kimchi and meat. I was so full! I think I gained weight T^T. I stood up with the empty plates to the kitchen.

“Oh Hyosung-ah you don’t have to worry about the dishes! Myungsoo can do those,” Mrs. Kim said while taking the plates away from me.

“Aniyo, I can do them as a thank you for the delicious meals,” I said and taking the plates back.  At the end I persuaded Mrs. Kim and I did the dishes and obviously Myungsoo had to help out. 

“Thanks for helping piggy,” Myungsoo said while taking cup out from the cupboard.

“*gasp* Shut up! Those were baby fats!,” I said wiping my hands, “What are you doing?”

“Making myself hot chocolate, you want some wait I think it will make you gain more weight”

“Shut up!” I said angrily and turned towards the door.  

 “Wait!”

“What?!” I glared at him

“Night, bestie!~” ^^ Myungsoo said with a peace sign and I gave him a dirty look before heading to my room.

He really is a jerk! Aish Jinjja and I have to live with him for how much how I long! I really don’t know how I’m going to survive! I thought in my bed and then fell asleep…..

---

I woke up with the sound of the alarm and washed my face then started to put on a faint bit of my eye liner on.

“You put on makeup?”

“Argh! Oh my god you scared me!” I said in shock, at least I didn’t smudge my makeup…phew~

“You should do you hair to then,” Myungsoo suggested

“What? No! And get out!”

“I’m not in your room so…”

I stood up and closed the door right in his face, aish so annoying! After I did everything I need to in my room I headed downstairs in the kitchen and made breakfast for myself.

Then I heard footsteps and the atmosphere turned slightly annoying, “Hey, your making breakfast? Wa!~ I want some too!”

“Phish! Who said I would make you breakfast?!”

“Ahh… Remember we used to play ‘Appa and omma’? ^^”

I turned slightly pink of embarrassed but continued to make the pancakes.

“And you live in my house for free so…make my breakfast, yeah!” ^^

Aish Jinjja! I slowly walked towards Myungsoo with a dirty look on my face as I handed him MY breakfast, the look on his face made him kind of cute though…What?! What did I just say?! Aish!

“Waa!!~ Looks tasty thanks!” he said and started to shoved them in his mouth. “Aren’t you ganna eat?”

“No, there wasn’t much of the pancake mix”

“Ahh. Oh well-

“anyway im going to school bye!” I said and grabbed my bag and left headed the door.

(Author’s POV)

“Wait! Hyosung let’s go together!” Myungsoo said with a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth and quickly grabbed his bag and headed out the front door.

“Go by yourself”

“Wae? At least you will have someone to talk to!”

“I don’t want to talk, especially if it’s you!” Hyosung said sticking out her tongue and walked faster but failed as she nearly tripped over the crack on the pavement but luckily Myungsoo put his arms around her waist so she didn’t fall over.

*Awkward*

“*cough cough* Urm..” Myungsoo said awkwardly after they broke away from each other.

“I’ll be late, bye” Hyosung said and walked away but stopped and turned back to Myungsoo, “Oh and please don’t talk to me at school, I don’t want any misunderstandings…” then left

Myungsoo sighed as he watched her go.

“YO!” Dongwoo shouted while putting his arm around Myungsoo who had his eyes widened in shock.

“Yah! You scared me!” Myungsoo said and threw Dongwoo’s arm away as he laughed.

“Let’s go to school guys! Otherwise we’ll be late,” Sunggyu said while Woohyun was walking beside him then hoya and Sungyeol walked past them and Dongwoo followed behind them.

“AH!” Myungsoo said angrily as SungJong accidently bumped into him.

“Ah, sorry Myungsoo…” SungJong said glued on his phone, he seemed to be texting someone and had an irritated look plastered on his face as he typed furiously. ‘Aish he’s so weird sometimes’ Myungsoo thought while watching him go then he followed.

---

(Lunch time)

“Ahhh…. Baegopa….” Hyosung pouted as she stared out to the sky from their school balcony, “Didn’t even get to eat breakfast because of that stupid jerk!” she crossed her arms.

“You’re hungry?” a voice said that made Hyosung jump. “Hahaha, sorry for making you scared…” Woohyun apologized. “Here… you can have the other one of my sandwich ^^” he offered.

“Ahhh… No thanks, I actually don’t feel hungry anymore, so, I’ll be going” Hyosung lied and turned to walk away but Woohyun grabbed her hand.

“Eat.”

.

“Thanks” Hyosung said after eating the sandwich that made her half full, at least she had some energy in her until school ended.

.

.

(At the canteen)

“Hey, as anyone seen SungJong?” Dongwoo asked as he sat down on the table where the rest of infinite was except Woohyun, “Or Woohyun?” Everybody shook their heads.

“Oh, wait, Woohyun said he wanted to eat at the balcony alone but I don’t know where sungjongie is…” hoya said. 

“Oh, okay, I was just wondering..” Dongwoo replied.

“Yah, have you guys heard?” Sungyeol said and all of them looked at him with confusing faces except Myungsoo who was playing on his phone. “The gangster girl is an orphan!” this made Myungsoo look away from his game and Sunggyu didn’t care.

“yeah! I heard! Also so she is now homeless!” hoya added.

“Who is she?” Dongwoo asked interested.

“No one! You don’t have to know about her! Just leave her alone okay! And stop with the stupid rumors!” Myungsoo shouted and walked away from the table.

“What’s wrong with him?....” Sungyeol asked.

---

(Afterschool)  

It was finally time to go home but Hyosung went straight to the flower shop and started to work.

“Annyeong, eonnie! ^^!” a cute voice greeted Hyosung as she came in the shop.

“Oh..Minyoung, it’s been awhile since you came here” Hyosung said as MinYoung came towards the cashier.

“^^ I came here to buy some flower seeds, I was thinking to grow more flowers at the balcony at school!”

“Ah… Sure, the seeds are over there!” Hyosung pointed to the section with many flowers seeds, “By the way, the school balcony looks really pretty! I like what you did to it” Hyosung said smiling.

“Thank you eonnie!~ ^^” Minyoung said while looking at the seeds.

Minyoung was a close friend of Hyosung; they went to the same school Hyosung didn’t talk to her because she didn’t want people to bully her because they were friends and Minyoung was quite popular and Minyoung was a year below her any why. After choosing what she wanted she left and so Hyosung started to close the shop and headed back to her ‘home’.    

.

.

Hyosung opened the door and found Myungsoo coming towards her.

“Yah! Where were you?! Do you know how much I worried I was?!” he shouted, Hyosung was just speechless and had opened to say something but nothing came out. “Do you know what time it is?”

Hyosung looked at her phone and answered“….It’s 5:47….”

“…oh…Well… It was dark outside okay! I thought you got kidnapped or murdered or got lost because you didn’t know your way or something!”

“Well….Thanks for worrying for me but you didn’t have to, I’m going to my room” Hyosung said went upstairs.“What the hell was that? Worrying about.. he’s not my dad, gosh” Hyosung thought.