Finale

Paranoia


:boast: 


After the emergency meeting, the girls discreetly went inside the YG Practice Room. They thought nobody notice them? Wrong..with Seungri around? So, when the girls left .. 

"Seungri, I never asked any favor from, so please, this time, I'm begging you..go and eavesdropped on them" the BB leader plead the maknae

"Why me? "

"Because...it's you..so go"

At the YG Practice room..chaos can be seen and heard as the girls mercilessly ganging up the BB maknae..

"You Rat, who told you to just barge in here"

"Leader is right oppa, what if were here?"

"Sorry dongsaengs, I got worried on you because you four seems not listening to Sajangnim, so I followed you here"

'Get out , we dont need help" Bominator attacked

"You're so meanies..I hate you four" he said while getting out 

"Thank's a lot, that annoying Panda left, so Dara unnie, care to continue?"

'Hmnn...but I'm hungry, arent you?"

"Ya, continueeee"

"Okay....you don't have to scream, maknae"



Another set of flashback...

'What did you just said, Psycho?" Jae's thundering voice can be heard inside the small office

'Kim Jaejoong, he's just a kid, Mianhe doctor but can you leave us for a while?" she gave them an apologetic smile

"No, come here you son of a pyschiatrist" Jae said even louder

So when the scared mother and son tandem left..

"Jae, what is your problem? He's just a kid.."

"No one kurrrrr, and how dare you flirt with ?"

"I'm not, aigoo, my boyfie is really jealous, what do you want me to do, huh" she gave him a teasing smile

"Ya, are you flirting with me? Ok, come on, give me a kiss"

"But babe, she's waiting for us" she fake a complain

"I said, I dont kurrrr" he said while pulling her away and she landed in his lap

After 10 minutes of fun....

"Mr. kim Jaejoong, I need to tell me honestly. Don't lie. How do you feel about Dara?"

"Hmnnnn...I love her so much. I never felt like this before at my previous girlfriends"

'Girlfriends? You're such a player, how many did you have" Dara butted in

"It doesnt matter babe, they're all in the past"

"Hmppp..."

"So. let's continue...you said you love her so much?"

"Yes doc, but lately, I got a feeling of extra jealousy. I'm not like that before on our few months of getting together"

"Hmnnnnn...may I asked, how long are your relationship now?"

"Two years to be exact, why?"

"And did you DO IT already?"

Dara's eyes widen when she realize what the doctor is up to..

"doc, I think it's too personal...Jae dont answer it"

"it's ok babe, I need to do it for us...And to answer your question, NO...we still didnt DO IT" he answered while bowing on the floor

'Whattttttttt?????? Hahahahahahaha, is this some kind of a joke? Ya, I told you not to lie"

"But I'm not lying Doc, we still not getting on that part yet"

'But why?" the doctor asked them both curiously

"Can I answer it Jae babe" Dara asked her embarrassed boyfriend

"Miss Park?"

"Honestly, we haven't do it yet because...."

Because?????" both Jae and the doctor said in unison

"Because...I want to be a bride " 

Booooooooooommmmm Shakala......

:snicker: 



After 10 minutes of long silence....

'Mr. Kim, you said before that you want to confirm on something..."

"Yes, I have my suspicion but I kept it to myself..so this is my chance to know if..."

If??????????" again, it was the doctor and Dara

If...she's giving me a Love Potion. I think I'm under her spell"

Danggggggggg....he totally lost it...He's crazy (Dara thought)



"Mr. Kim, there is no such thing like that. Dont worry, I think I already knew the problem of yours.."

"Really, doc , what is it?" Jae and Dara asked excitedly

"Well, base on my observation, you both have insecurities at each other. And also, you both lack of intimacy so I suggest that...















"Mr. kim. you really need to BOINK Sandara Park now, as in now. Because, If you wait more time, aside from you being pathetic, youre Paranoia will gotten worse"

"Bwahahahahaha, that's so funny Doc, how can you suggest that thing? You think it's simple like that?"

"No, Miss Park, there's no other way"



"Hold on Doc, so , you mean to say, my being overzealouagerrated jelousy will be cured If we do the DEED?"

"Yeah"

"Are you sure there's no other way?"

"Sorry Mr. Kim, I was paid, I mean...that's the only way."

"Babe, is she serious?" Dara asked nervously

"I think so..ahmmmm, babe.."

"No Kim Jaejoong, I told you before, we're going to DO IT, if we're married already"

"But why others can and We Can't?"

'Because....we are not them..."

"Babe...help me please, promise...I'll be good "

"No..."

'I'm begging you"

"That's it...I'm outta here" Dara said while leaving the office like a bullet, leaving Jae and the doctor to discuss more things

end of Flashback



"Dara unnie, are you normal? How can you do it to Jae oppa?"

"I dont know CL, all I know is that, I'm so scared of him tight now..And I'm confuse, help me girls"

"That's why he's hunting you...poor Jae, "

"Girls, he wanted me to go to his place tonight. Ottoke?"

"Dara, why don't you try it? And after that, we will resume our chatting sessions, let's go. i'm so hungry...I really wanted to eat something after I heard your story..."

"Unnie, no corn this time..." 

"Who says, I wanna eat corn? Come on, I saw a new HOTDOG stand near our building, you want some Dee?"

'Go to hell, Park Bom"



Earlier at YG recording studio

'Hey Seungri, we told you to spy on them and what happened to your hair?"

"I got beaten up by the Bominator and to answer your question, mission accomplished, I secretly put a voice recorded inside the drawer so we can hear them talking loud"

"What is this all about guys?"

The newly arrived YG asked the BB boys together with Psy, Seven , Epik High and even Teddy and Kush. They heard the commotion inside the studio and saw BB boys..."

"Nothing sajangnim, we think that Dara has a big problem so, we put their convoy on record"

"Lee Seungri, how many times do I tell you that....."

But sajangnim stop talking when he heard the girls talking and suddenly, the rabbit is telling the girls her PROBLEM..



After the convoy of the girls...

There's only one thing that the YG boys have one plan about Dara's problem.....


















'HIDE SANDARA PARK"